Shopping With Coupons

Discussion in 'Finding, Identifying, and Preparing Food' started by Okaviator, Jul 12, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Since this is a thread topic made for food I just want to mention coupon shopping. I just started doing an experiment this month where I decided to shop only with coupons. Currently I've spend $200 this month and saved around $800. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what is possible if you want to save money.

2. overcast

overcast Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I have found that with Amazon Prime subscription helps for saving money on shipping and also on products. I usually get grocery cheaper this way. I have found some of the groupon deals help. I also try to make use of the coupons offline. But if it requires some specific purchase for coupon to use then I try to avoid it. I don't want to waste time and money on those.