Should Covid-19 Be Called The Liberal Virus

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by TexDanm, Mar 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I was studying a map yesterday of the coronavirus in the US. The cities where the infection was found were marked in red dot. The greater number of infected the bigger the red dot. It kept looking familiar to me somehow. Then I realized that it looks very much like the map of the last election where the counties that had vote Clinton were marked in red and the ones that had voted Trump were in blue.

You know, if someone were to try and create a virus that would mostly affect the Liberals they might call it the Coronavirus. As I have watched it progress it starts in the big liberal coastal cities and then progressed via the interstate to other big liberal megalopolises.

Then I started looking closer and noted that even in cities near to each other the more liberal their voting records the greater their level of infection. Dallas and Fort Worth, for example, are twin cities like Minneapolis and St. Paul. Dallas is very White-Collar liberal in comparison to Fort Worth which is more Blue-Collar and conservative. The difference between the infection rate in Dallas and the one in Fort Worth is big. Houston is even more liberal than Dallas and is much more infected.

I thought about this for several days. You know, it is more than just the fact that big cities are more crowded. I think it has more to do with the lifestyles of liberals than just where they live. Liberals tend to eat out more often and are more…social.

Honestly, I am not terribly bothered by this quarantine thing. In this group of people here, I am probably more social than most as compared to say Lone Wolf but as compared to most other people I am pretty isolated and unsocial. I don’t like crowds and Hate it when I have to go to Houston for something. I have spoken to exactly one person face to face in the last three weeks and don’t miss it at all.

My wife is much like me but has friends that are much more liberal and they are going Nucking Futs!!! LOL, I don’t know how much longer they are going to make it before they throw it all out and have a giant party with dancing in the streets or something.

I offer this with a smile and hope the possibility of annoying the liberals might brighten your day.

2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Bump...

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Richard Earley

Richard Earley Well-Known Member
      97/115

Blog Posts:
    IMG_0441.jpg Did it look like this??

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    A valid nickname for the Covid-19 virus could be the "open borders virus".

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  6. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I just call it the Chinese virus and call it a day. It doesn't matter if you're a liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, independent, libertarian, or tea party. It will get you know matter what. And that's what our friends in the House need to understand. That latest 2 trillion dollar package was packed full of absolute garbage by the Dems that it's as if they really don't care about the people. This isn't a left or right issue. It's an issue of humanity and compassion.

Max rigger, howler, Blitz and 3 others like this.
  7. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I too will unashamedly call it the China virus. That's where it started. If they hadn't lied about it from the start it wouldn't be nearly as serious as it is now. A virus knows no race, religion, creed, or politics. I would think the map follows population density, but I am right with you TexDanm. I will take any opportunity to piss off a liberal.

howler, Blitz, Dalewick and 2 others like this.
  8. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Of course it is the China Virus, they designed it.

Blitz, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is "as if" because they DON'T. If you are a hard-working native-born American they have a name for you...DEPLORABLES.

Dalewick, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Morgan101,

Wow you guys......don't candy coat it ....tell it straight!!!!

Agree with the assessment and the map...it is very telling.

Someone sent that map to me in my e mail.

I too was never the social butterfly type....but not quite the hermit as is Lonewolf.

Too many years of graveyard shift cured me of being the social butterfly type..

And it gets worse as the years go by.

A lot of liberals are going to start ping ponging off the pin ball bumpers....wearing out those cell phone chargers.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    howler, Blitz, Morgan101 and 2 others like this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Don't gloat .....you deplorable....you!!! Leave some for me.

These liberal leftist population areas are going to be demanding more breast feeding from Washington DC....lots more breast feeding....for which the rest of us must needs subsidize.

My non Ishmaelites .02,
    Watcherchrris

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The CDC...They are the people that told us not to wear masks until there were no masks to wear and then told us that we needed to wear masks. They are a lot like my friend that has a weather rock. It gets hot when there is a heatwave, cold when there is a frost and wet when it rains...and then he brags about its incredible accuracy of predicting the weather. The CDC is like depending on the coroner to treat your illness.

14. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    TexDanm, An absolutely WONDERFUL post. I laughed. Then I laughed harder. Told the wife and she laughed. I was going to share it with my liberal friends, but I don't have any/ Thank you for naming this dumb ass disease.
    Liberalitise. I hope this makes it to social media. ROFLOL!!!

Thanks,
    Dale

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Whatever you call it Covid-19 will be with us for a long time, maybe for ever.
    it may become seasonal like the flu.

16. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I think you may be right, Lonewolf. Why would anyone think we will find a vaccine? Current flu vaccines are only 50% effective. We never found a vaccine for SARS. We never found a vaccine for AIDS. We haven't cured Cancer, and that has been with us since the dawn of time.

Wouldn't it be curious if the Chinese were the first to come up with a vaccine? Then they could proclaim themselves as the savior of the world.

17. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    COVID-19 comes from the same genera as SARS and MERS. I agree Morgan, it would be very curious if China develops a vaccine first.
    Savior is the last thing I would call the Chinese. Since this thing started with China, they have responsibility but nothing to brag about.

Dale

18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    My instincts tell me no one in power will want a cure or vaccine.....there is too much power and control to be had by "Herding" people as they are doing with other ailments....for which I also do not believe they want cures.

But....lots of monies to be had for '"Looking/Researching " for a cure ..a vaccine....forever!!! Forever on the public breast....wallet.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Morgan101 likes this.
  19. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been watching this progress and it is even worse now than it was when I first made this post. I'm not sure how many people are going to be left in NYC, Detroit and Chicago when this is all over. Not only do they have an inordinate number of people with it they have a mortality rate that is out of sight!!

Today New York has over 300,000 infected, 23,000 dead and a 7.66% mortality rate.
    Texas which has more people has 26,000 infected, 690 dead with a 2.64% mortality rate
    Michigan has 39,000 infected, 3567 dead and a 9.09% mortality rate and has a smaller population than Texas...???

These numbers just don't make a lot of sense unless there is something BAD wrong with living in the massive ant piles as they have in the big urban cities. To some extent even in Houston, they don't have a really urban mess. there is almost no mass transit and nearly all of the people live in houses or small apartment complexes that are usually only one or two stories high. They get to work in cars bot stuffed like sardines into mass transit subways, buses, and trains.

I wonder if, when you put that many people in that small of an area, if there is some sort of health issue from all of the electromagnetic fields and microwaves. I thought at first it might be from air pollution but that doesn't work or Houston would be like NYC and it isn't even a tenth as bad. Are liberals just that bad and the hospitals are not well run???

20. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon TexDanm,

I've been following this also. My belief is that the - real - statistics are not available to the public.

First, what is the criteria for a COVID-19 infection ? Is this the same criteria used elsewhere ? Is there a breakdown of COVID-infected without pre-existing diseases and with ?

Virginia has 258 reported deaths. 111 were 80 or older. 71 lost were in their 70s. 48 were in their 60s. Only 27 people in Virginia who died were under 60 y.o. Much is missing re overall health, diet, alcohol consumption,....Did these demographic blocks get flu shots for the last few years ? Can we get info on dwelling arrangements ? Eg: living in a single family house in the Shenandoah Valley area of Virginia is much different than places like Virginia Beach apartments, Richmond nursing homes,the Northern Virginia Autonomous Oblast goes from luxury county living to squalid apartments (being changed now).

Now, of course, NYC has areas that are outright not healthy environments. Half of the Boro of Queens is foreign born or the immediate children of these foreign born. Do we know their pre-existing health status? I doubt it.

I'm told that Queens is a healthier area than Brooklyn.

NY Congressperson Conquistador Cortez, 14th C.D. of NYC (believe C.D. of parts of Bronx, Manhattan, Queens that's next to the C.D. of the late Adam Clayton Powell) said her C.D. is unhealthy because of poverty.

Writing on this subject obliges me to mention that I believe the key to much of this is outfitting and sailing the hospital ship from Norfolk to NYC - and it was barely used.

The restructuring is going on - very rapidly.

watcherchris likes this.
  21. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Funny how the democrat run states now want a federal bail out.

22. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Basically, if you live in a state-run by liberals the numbers are probably bullshit. In places like NYC, Detroit, and Chicago if you tested positive for COVID and die in a car wreck you are a COVID death. If you die of an upper respiratory infection and are not tested you may be deemed as a COVID death. they do this to jack up the numbers so that they can beg for more money and then they will blame those high numbers on Trump.

They are locking down their people for the single reason of creating misery and to crash their economies because that is their only hope to win in November. They will happily destroy this country to win in November. If this is true and can be proved they should be arrested, tried and publicly executed for treason.

I'm not the only person that says that their numbers are padded to the point of stupidity.

https://crimeresearch.org/2020/05/c...e-for-labeling-cause-of-death-as-coronavirus/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-lowers-coronavirus-death-count

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-morning-call/20200514/281694026964170

Good afternoon TexDanm,

I agree with the link viewing the COVID statistics as nonsense but believe this goes much, much deeper than President Trump's reelection (which I believe is already locked in).

The above Press Reader hopefully links to a NYT article titled "In rush to adopt screening" by Natasha Singer. This article goes beyond moving money around for elections.

Para 2: "a fever-detection and facial recognition camera...".

Para 4: "new employee health tracking technologies...".

"screening questionnaires ...... social distancing wrist bands".

"hope to soon issue digital 'immunity' badges to employees......"

"employee immunity certificates".

"Public health experts say ... a false sense of security".

I'm probably missing something but know that many of the COVID lost had similar characteristics, such as elderly and living in close proximity in a nursing home. The cruise ship infections are probably the classic example. CDC had set up a disinfectant protocol for the boats several years ago when the infection problems started.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There are now hundreds of thousands, probably millions, who've had various forms of Covid-19. If a significant percentage of these folk donate blood then we can make injectables that will convey passive immunity. This will be positive news for those who have the virus and are struggling to stay on this side of the grave. A physician of mine who has had the virus was speaking with me about this.

There will have to be a vaccine that has multiple variants of covid against which to protect. As the entire populations of countries are exposed, the covid will begin going rare (the virus must infect to multiply).

The danger of covid is economic. World economies have been on the verge of collapse for a long time now. The covid impact -- running up more debt and no one making purchases of anything -- will be the last straw. There are going to be massive debt defaults -- and not just private and industrial. Governments are going to default. Citizens may get huge checks from Big Brother, however the currency will be worthless = worthless check. I guess Big Brother could bayonet people into taking false currency.

Divided America is likely to experience scattered civil battles all over the 48 continuous states (a reticular civil war; no battle lines). Firearms confiscation laws are certain to cause tens of thousands of deaths should there be attempts at enforcement. Instead of high-level officials being assassinated, expect to see low-level government officials being attacked -- too risky to take out the big names, so attacks will be against those who perform critical functions in lower offices. Needed government accountants won't be making it to work.

Gonna get crazy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Basically we as a people are going to have to at some point nut up and go back to work. Basically there are a lot of indications that this disease isn't all that bad on healthy people that are not old. In the US military where you don't have old people, the mortality rate is only 0.35%. Even in the Federal prisons where there are not many older people the mortality rate is only 1.28%.

Between those that are not old or compromised and those already recovered we can get the nation back on its feet. If we stay locked down and handing out money we are going to make the dollar almost without value. Runaway inflation is an awful thing. You work but every month the money you make is worthless and less. It can eventually reach the point where even small purchases will run into hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you just GIVE something to everyone it soon will have no value. This is what the liberals want.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  26. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Mrs. TexDanm sent me this...
    upload_2020-5-16_20-57-36.png

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  27. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts: