Shtf

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Dec 21, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.theorganicprepper.com/australia-has-fallen/ Australia has fallen . Now they are coming for your country , your wife or husband and children . The line has been drawn between the vaccinated and the freedom fighters . As expected many quickly gave in to the government . Others choose to stand for freedom , right down to what is put into their bodies . I don't mean to offend anyone that took the vaccine but I do face reality as to the loss of freedom and incarcerations now taking place . perhaps some will see they joined the wrong army and will change the side they took .

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What we are now facing is nothing like many envisioned . Already freedom fighters are vastly outnumbered by the vaccinated . The vaccinated have control of the military might such as drones for spying on the unvaccinated . The government has already put together a newly formed agency whose job it is to go through medical records and ferret out those that did not submit to them . It has morphed into the survival of the pureblooded . The unprepared will not get through this without surrendering their lives or bodies to the government masters .

3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    In the United States Civil war most that fought for the South didn't own slaves or even condone the practice . They fought because their land was invaded by the Northern army . Their crops were stolen or destroyed , homes burned and livestock stolen . I was raised up in an old house that was built 3 or 4 years after the war ended . There was several of such houses in close proximity built after the home burning yankees left . --- In todays war it doesn't matter whether someone believes the vaccine is beneficial or not . The side someone takes should be based on whether you want freedom or not . --- Our new war is somewhat akin to the French Resistance of world war two . Vastly outnumbered and out gunned by the military arsenal will find themselves in solitary resistance or perhaps a small group of resisters . --- There doesn't seem to be a half a--ed stance this time . Either someone supports the tyrannical vaccine mandate , surrenders to it or stands against the government's power grab . -- True preppers / survivalist will now reap the rewards of their efforts .

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Don't be so sure that the vaccinated won't take up arms against tyranny or train those who do.

The vaccination mandates in this country only more deeply divide the chasm between America and Amerika.

The Left imagines that the police and military will kowtow to communism. Me, I don't think so. Police are already depopulating urban police stations. Watch what happens if the oligarchs call upon them to act like NAZIs or Stasi. The FBI suits may do so, but Heartland America is another country -- a totally different country. Amerika depends on America to feed it -- oopsie!

5. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    For those that still don't believe we are at war . Internment camps are now in use for those the government goones , claim tested positive for covid . There the women are forced to live behind unlockable doors where they are raped . This is in Canada . Their leader " Trudeau " states " we now have the opportunity for a reset with greater speed and intensity than we imagined . --- Frankly I don't have the time to read all the links our members post and expect most of you do not either . But the opening link on the opening post to this thread will also clarify why I say the war is already here , but will grow much worse over the coming months .---- However whether this will escalate to a shooting war or remain more on the lines of Germanys persecution of Jews remains to be seen .

wally, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Canadian covid camps

Cunning Canadian communism comes calling.

Starting article is from a year ago, so this isn't something brand new that has sprung-up.

"Watch: A look at a Secret Canadian COVID Camp"

https://freenorth.news/2020/11/09/watch-a-look-at-a-secret-canadian-covid-camp/

[​IMG]
    "Chain-link fences with barbed wire across the top.

"This secret COVID-19 camp in Manitoba does not look like a fun spot to quarantine.

"Rebel News reporter Keenan Bexte shows off one of the COVID camps that the CBC claims doesn’t exist."

https://freenorth.news/2020/10/16/y...nment-is-prepping-quarantine-isolation-sites/

"The Government of Canada is exploring the setup of more than 25 Quarantine/Isolation sites across the country.

"Canadians that thought they flattened the curve in April 2020, will be surprised to learn that the federal government is seeking “advice and guidance” for the setup and operation of quarantine sites which could be used into 2022.

"According to the official tender, the government will use the current Emergency Order in Council to create the quarantine facilities and isolate travelers arriving in the country.

"However, numerous readers of the request, including Ontario MPP Randy Hillier, have pointed out some ominous wording which could expand the use of the quarantine sites to isolate anyone the government wishes – including those opposed to the lockdown restrictions and anti-vaxxers.

"It reads: 'At this time, the DQS are being used to address the COVID-19 fourteen day quarantine requirements for international travellers not having a suitable place to isolate. Over time, the use of the DQS may be temporarily discontinued until needed again by the Government of Canada or may be used for other requirements.'

"Hillier’s request for more information on the use of the camps was met with silence by the Ontario Convervative Party, fueling the idea that Justin Trudeau’s government could be setting the stage for tyranny on a grand stage."

"Teresa Tam has openly advocated for the forceful removal of Canadians from their homes during a pandemic."
    upload_2021-12-22_16-54-50.png

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think that anyone should be forced to take ANY vaccine. I actually hope that hundreds of thousands chose to catch COVID. If you WANT to get sick and maybe die then I am all for it. The same should go with any and ALL vaccinations. My only complaint is that if you CHOSE to get sick I don't want to pay for that choice. I don't want my insurance company to have to foot the bill for that choice and then raise my rates.

I look at this quite simply. If you chose to refuse any vaccine that is your right but if you get it and are sick as a dog I don't think that your insurance should have to pay. If you buy insurance on your car and then INTENTIONALLY run it into a tree they will not pay and should not be required to.

I honestly don't understand the issue here. I hope for your sake that you don't have to watch a loved on die because you discouraged them from getting free protection for this or any other deathly disease.

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Previous vaccines did not mess with ribonucleic acid nor deoxyribonucleic acid. This experiment with hundreds of millions, even billions, of humans is beta-testing. It is NOT distributing a tested vaccine.

9. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was stunned by what my Doctor told me in a scheduled check up....that the vaccine will not prevent one from getting Covid...but lessen the effects of getting it.

That is not to me a vaccine at all.

It is, to me, holding the country fiscally hostage through the Treasury Department....forever....ad infinitum....boosters...forever...and ever and ever!!!

Someone is getting significant kickbacks for administering/financing these so called vaccines.

Something tells me that the mid terms may not go down like many are stating and that the left...through massive kickbacks from the vaccine ..will be buying up another election...in a "Non Represenative" government...a bought and paid for government via the US Treasury. These vaccines are not free...per se.

Many are going to be shocked at the results in the Mid Terms...I think.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    it has been known over here for some time that these "vaccines" do not stop the jabbed person from getting covid and passing it on, it is said the "vaccine" lessens the effect of the virus but I think thats just propaganda. I dont think they do anything they are just a placebo (at best) to make the jabbed person feel good and righteous about themselves. if it did work the numbers of infections would be going down and we wouldnt be approaching our third year with the virus.

11. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Do we tell that to anyone about any other disease or medicine?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Health insurance is not mandatory in the UK, we pay for it through our taxes both directly and indirectly, health treatment is universal and free at the point of need.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallyp...dicare-for-all-is-collapsing/?sh=69888e1f36b8

"Nearly a quarter of a million British patients have been waiting more than six months to receive planned medical treatment from the National Health Service, according to a recent report from the Royal College of Surgeons. More than 36,000 have been in treatment queues for nine months or more.

"Long waits for care are endemic to government-run, single-payer systems like the NHS. Yet some U.S. lawmakers want to import that model from across the pond. That would be a massive blunder.

"Consider how long it takes to get care at the emergency room in Britain. Government data show that hospitals in England only saw 84.2% of patients within four hours in February. That's well below the country's goal of treating 95% of patients within four hours -- a target the NHS hasn't hit since 2015.

"Now, instead of cutting wait times, the NHS is looking to scrap the goal.

"Wait times for cancer treatment -- where timeliness can be a matter of life and death -- are also far too lengthy. According to January NHS England data, almost 25% of cancer patients didn't start treatment on time despite an urgent referral by their primary care doctor. That's the worst performance since records began in 2009.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2021-12-24_13-58-55.png

https://www.theguardian.com/society...e-on-waiting-lists-for-nhs-surgery-in-england

"A record number of almost 6 million people are waiting to have hospital treatment in England, the latest NHS monthly performance statistics show.

"The number of patients on the waiting list for non-urgent hospital treatment, including surgery such as a hip or knee replacement or cataract operation, rose to 5,975,216 in October, the highest since records began in August 2007.

"In addition, the number of people made to wait more than 52 weeks to start treatment stood at 312,665, up from 300,566 in September and nearly double the number in October 2020, which was 167,067."

---------------------------------------------------

In the USA, medical costs are enormous. What most people do who do not have medical insurance through their workplace is to set up a payment plan, "I can pay you $50/mo, maybe $70." Hospitals often eat costs above what Medicare (our version of socialized medicine) can pay. In doing so, the hospitals are passing-on costs to insurance companies.

Military veterans can always go to Veterans Hospitals.

We get hundreds of thousands of patients from oversees. Some of it is charity, Church congregations paying. Most of it is people who can afford U.S. bills -- they come here to get better care. A dentist friend has a British lady come for treatment each year while she is visiting her family here in the States.

When American are oversees, they get recognized as being American when they smile and show their teeth.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid has been responsible for many cancelled operations as the UK NHS has gone into overdrive treating patients with covid symptoms and then the vaccination program, anything non covid related has taken a back seat.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      People are dying of cancer due to their not getting yearly checkups, along with the necessary blood tests. Why? The stupid covid thingy. More old folk are dying due to lack of checkups than are dying of covid, or would die of covid. Get your yearly, or quarterly, blood tests. If you have a medical complaint, take the complaint to your physician and get it checked out. My wife had cancer 20 years ago. They got it early; therefore, she is still here. I had a work mate who had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. The surgeons took it out and radiated his neck. He lived long enough to have his first heart attack. The surgeons put in grafts and stents (CABG procedure) and as far as I know, he is still alive. I know another work mate who had kidney cancer, he's still alive.

Old Geezer, Dec 25, 2021
  15. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    We are in a war like no other before us . Lines are being drawn between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated . Those that let their bodies be injected with the governments secret formula and freedom fighters has emerged . Whether this battle will morph into a shooting conflict or remain an attack by the government on the financial resources of their enemy is still unknown . So for the financial attack seems to be working for the communist government . The government controlled media uses the news outlets to justify their attacks on the freedom fighters . --- Thankfully my band of preppers have been preparing for an assault such as this . Total independence from society has been my tribe's goal , so we stand ready to test our preparations .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  16. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    You don't need big brother, the left wing liberals/snowflake/wokes (read right wing control freaks) are choking our freedom of speech already.

17. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    We don't have a vaccine. We have a shot. The CDC has even changed its definition.

Old Definition:
    A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

New Definition:
    A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

IMHO a vaccination will prevent you from getting the disease. In most cases it is one injection, and the immunity does not diminish over time. That is not what we have with Covid. While it is effective early on, after 6 months the efficacy diminishes to 50%. That is not a vaccine to me.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the shots wear off after about 10 weeks ,and reduce to about 35% efficiency, anyone who has the shots can still catch Covid and pass it on to others, thats why a 3rd and 4th shot are needed, this thing obviously dosent work.
    The West Indian community in the UK is Exempt, taking the jab gives them Heart Disease, and that is a known fact for anyone with W.I. connections.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Whether the covid burns itself out or escalates , the communist that have now made their offensive against freedom will not stand down and relinquish all the power they have gained over the masses using Covid as the catalyst to gain their utopia dream of a communist planet . Don't expect honest elections in the future for any country . As has been stated on this forum by our prepper members " agenda 21 / agenda 30 is now in progress . Non- preppers will not have much choice but to either die or submit . This is the reason the non-preppers keep trying to convince themselves and others that things will return back to normal . Yes by submitting non-preppers may survive as a slave , if the vaccine results doesn't kill them either immediately or decades into the future . Preppers may have to fight for their existence from assaults by the vaccinated but at least they will be free to the end . I plan to die a free man .

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Apparantly I am not quite up with these numbers or stats. What is the source for this.

Mind you now I am aware that there is something very wrong with the Jab...but just not familiar with the numbers associated with how quickly the jab loses it's effectiveness.

Oh...and with this in mind..I picked up this news story today...mayhap some of you are familiar with it.

This is to me a textbook case of a test tube lab example of what is going on our here nationwide and across the globe ...in Covid management..and I mean here management.

This was bound to happen eventually....

This ship with a break out of Covid and all are immunized....jabbed..

Navy Ship Sidelined with COVID Outbreak, Despite 100% Immunization (breitbart.com)

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If we waited for the vaccine to be thoroughly tested there will be a few million bodies to bury because they will overload out health care abilities. When that happens people will start dying of the old things like pneumonia, cancer that is now mostly treatable and all elective surgeries will be not done.

22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont know about in America but in Britain Covid has become the be all and end all, surgeries and even consultations for things like cancer have come to a halt, its all Covid vaccinations and nothing else. with the numbers they have to "vaccinate" the health staff havent got time for anything else.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    so we should have ourselves injected with something the ordinary person dosent have a clue whats in it or what it will do to our bodies, maybe in a few years time? maybe sooner for some, just because we are told by TPTB to do so? thats sounds like communism to me, woke at the very least.
    that will certainly overload the health care system!
    there is certainly something very "iffy" about a jab that needs to be repeated over and over again within a very short time frame, that does not happen with any traditional vaccine , I wonder why nobody is questioning that? or is it that most people have become automatons?

24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    When shtf in Venezuela their economy experienced a gradual collapse . Now the rest of the planet is experiencing the same scenario . A slow gradual collapse is now underway for countries around the globe , coupled with loss of freedom . Those that obediently follow the orders given by their ruler may fare well for a while but that pendulum will swing as they begin to experience dire poverty from a collapsing economy and having not properly prepared as they foolishly trusted the government . ---- That is just the economic and starving conditions of the future for the unprepared . It gets worse when the effects of the governments covid vaccine begins to manifest itself and becomes apparent to even the disbelievers . Adults that follow the governments instructions and march out to get their shot , I don't have much pity for . However the children that have no choice and are forced into defiling their bodies as well as those that have been locked up in some government facility such as a prison , jail or concentration camp and are forced to defile their bodies , do have my sympathy . These are awful times for someone to be arrested and then not only punished by confinement but to have their very bodies ruined .

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf....

Been thinking along similar lines lonewolf.....in that this vaccine and it's mandates are a ticket into the US Treasury or the Treasury of your country....forever....and ever.....and ever....infinitum.

The same with these illegal aliens.....a ticked into the Treasury of your countries ...ad infinitum.

And so too with Climate Change....a ticket into the Treasury ad infinitum.

The deliberate holding of a people socially and economically hostage to emergencies ad infinitum.

More fear...more insecurity manufactured by government and promoted by a willing media.

This in particular when one considers that Olde Joe just threw up his hands and turned it over to the states.....with no Federal Solution in sight. Amazing to me!!!!

Biden says Covid surge needs to be solved at state level, vows full federal support (cnbc.com)

Is that Leadership?????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2021/03/22/the-data-shows-lockdowns-end-more-lives-than-they-save/

"The data shows lockdowns end more lives than they save"

===============================

https://www.worldtribune.com/report...accines-h1n1-vaccine-stopped-after-32-deaths/

"More than 150,000 in U.S. killed by Covid vaccines; H1N1 vaccine stopped after 32 deaths"

-------------------

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com...ies-show-immune-systems-attacking-own-organs/

"Top Pathologists: Autopsies Show 40% of Deaths After COVID Vax Are Due to Vaccine-Induced Organ Attack"

https://fyi.com/news/unreported/col...cines-have-killed-more-than-150000-americans/

https://fyi.com/news/unreported/col...cines-have-killed-more-than-150000-americans/

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    3,000 people die every WEEK in the UK from Cancer.(147,000 every year just in England and Wales).
    3,000 people die every WEEK in the UK from Heart Disease.(7.6 million people in the UK have heart disease).
    100 people a WEEK in the UK commit Suicide.(5,319 in 2019).
    its probably a lot worse than the figures show as all medical services are geared towards Covid.
    you can imagine how all these figures would increase WTSHTF.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Over 6,000 people die in America every year due to poisonous gases. Over 700 Americans die each year by bicycle. Around 100,000 Americans die each year due to alcohol. Around 100,000 Americans die each year due to physician incompetence / malpractice -- my job is to reduce that latter number.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iP19jJr6boUc/ ---- The NEW World Order is now being implemented . Sheeple and those that were only bull sh--ing about being preppers will quickly succumb to the new world order . This is easily predicted by looking at the number of people that followed the instructions of the new world order and ran out to get their ";) covid vaccine shot " .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is a long list of immunizations that all children in Texas are required to have before entering the public school system. I personally think that there should be NO requirments for people to ha e to take any vacines. We need to allow those that chose to take that chance to do so and then equally let them die with it scince that seems to be their intention and desire.

If you want to get sick and maybe die or allow your children to do so then the human species will benefit from having that suicidal desire take from the gene pool. Sorry, but I just don't understand why any rational person would rather see people sick and dying of an easily treated and prevented disease. The vaccine isn't one with a high percentage of problems where as COVID is a disease that is HARD and too often lethal for certain parts of our population.

I guess it is hard for people born now to understand what disease without vaccines is really like. 20% of my mothers family died of small pox one year befre they had vaccine for it. Plagues swept through places every few years and just killed thousands. these plagues were not special diseases, they were just things that we had no treatments for. Now they have been stomped out. I wonder sometimes if that might have been a mistake. The plagues weeded out the weak and those that might have avoided or refused treatment.

When people start whining about protection of any sort maybe it is time to allow nature to run its course for a generation or two and get thing back on track.

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing is that all the vaccines we took as children and even the flu jab we have had the last couple of years are traditional tried and tested, the Covid vaccine is neither traditional nor tried, it is an experimental shot and no one, no one, knows the long term ramifications of taking even one shot never mind 3 or 4.
    once we get politicians involved in health matters the water gets very muddied indeed.

32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf..

You surely have that one correct lonewolf...right in the bullseye.....in the X ring.....Ishmaelites....confusion.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Let's don't play
    With DNA
    And RNA
    Ain't that far away.

[​IMG]

"Could mRNA Vaccines Permanently Alter DNA? Recent Science Suggests They Might."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/science-mrna-vaccines-alter-dna/

"A December preprint about SARS-CoV-2, by scientists at Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), produced findings about wild coronavirus that raise questions about how viral RNA operates.

"The scientists conducted the analysis because they were 'puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone.'

"Their key findings were as follows: SARS-CoV-2 RNAs 'can be reverse transcribed in human cells,' 'these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed' (a phenomenon called “retro-integration”) — and there are viable cellular pathways to explain how this happens.

"According to Ph.D. biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. Doug Corrigan, these important findings (which run contrary to “current biological dogma”) belong to the category of 'Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened.'

================================

After the above study came out, the vaccine-producing pharmaceutical companies went bat-#### crazy. They called out armies of researchers (many who do research for them) and university professors (many who do research for them, or who get a paycheck from Big Brother) to condemn the study. Covid has become more of a politicized disease than AIDS and AIDS royally rankled the Leftest cabal because it cast a dark shadow over sexual behavior anomalies. Various and sundry perversions are sacred to the Left.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022