Sign This Petition Video

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Sep 6, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Amazing. What is wrong with people today?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    AND that is why liberals don't make any sense. Never Debate a Liberal as it is a huge waste of your valuable time and may require them go find a safe place.

Morgan101 likes this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sad, but not surprising.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My opinion on liberals.

15541499_143801216104385_2229276711454078577_n.jpg

CountryGuy and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    So let me get this straight, you think it is okay for the Mother to die when there is a medical problem involving the birth of a child, & you think it is okay if a woman is raped that she does not have the choice of getting rid of an unwanted child conceived through violent rape?
    Keith.

7. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    For myself, NO, saving the life of the mother is first. On rape, unless the woman doesn't report it or is kept prisoner by the rapist. She receives a D&C at the hospital and no pregnancy can occur. If the woman's right's were taken by the rapist, she should get to choose. Here in the States a lot of BS has occurred under the guise of "women's rights". I'm all for women having control of there own bodies, but rights come with responsibilities. Selling the body parts of aborted infants is wrong. Waiting until latter in the pregnancy to abort so the fetal tissue is worth more...

Anyone that values the life of any animal (including eagles) above human life, doesn't deserve it.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have posted this belief before but I will post again. ONCE the baby becomes viable outside the womb, the woman loses the choice. Until the baby is viable, the woman can choose but she is responsible for all costs, not the tax payer.

9. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    And to add to Dale's point the pro abortion side is now pushing that late term abortion should include a mother being able to abort the baby up to and until the day before her due date... So...

I'm not "pro" either way, but I do lean towards common sense that life starts at conception, and a fetus/ baby (which ever word they choose) it isn't like a tumor growing in a woman as I heard one idiot compare it to. I also don't think that what one person believes religiously should be applied to others who may or may not prescribe to that faith or any faith. Change the script to read muslim fundamentalist pushing sharia law instead of ultra conservative christian group pushing 0 grounds for abortion and how do people like the taste of religion dictating law, especially when you don't belong to that religion.

I think there are reasons some women may need to make that choice be it medical or even financial, whatever it is personalon that level and if that is a decision they make, they should have the best medical facility to provide it. However I shouldn't have to pay for it nor should my tax money get funneled off to a private company like Planned Parenthood, getting half a billion dollars a year from the govt thru their lobby only to turn around and pay big salaries to the top honchos and to donate 10's of millions back to politicians re-election campaigns. If they're low income or whatever, medicare/ medicaid can cover it like an appendectomy but with a limit of how many they can have. In the long run that is cheaper than paying for her and her kid for the next 20+ years.

And when having an abortion is some sort of fad status symbol for the progressive/ liberal activists and actors to brag about because they're to lazy or stupid to use some type of contraception; there is something seriously wrong in this country. Instead they're out there getting knocked up and they just go get an abortion like most of us might go get our teeth cleaned. When they are bragging about having had 8 or 9 abortions so far in their lives, again, there is something seriously wrong. maybe if they want the right to have abortions, they get capped at say 2 or 3 per lifetime and then after that they get a mandatory sterilization as obviously they are to immature and irresponsible to ever have or raise a child. Wonder if they'd be ok with that?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What concerns me is, will an anti-abortion law take these things into consideration, or will it be NO across the board?!
    Keith.

TMT Tactical and CountryGuy like this.
  11. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Most of the laws that have been brought to the floor by the conservatives have made complete accommodations for medical, rape, incest, etc. but the liberals scream that they impose on the right of the woman and they get voted down by the left. Many on the left go nuts over killing any animal, but have NO problems with the killing of 1000's of unborn children.

Dale

TMT Tactical and CountryGuy like this.
  12. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    I don't know if there are branches in other countries but here we have an insidious group known as Planned Parenthood. One of those true oxymoron names there, it should be called On-demand Death as that'd be more accurate to their mission.

Anyway, this is a darling group the progressive left in this country puts on a pedestal as the shining beacon, the driving force of abortion rights and services in the USA. Funny part is this same group of idiots that claim to be champions of minority rights, equal rights don't even know the truth about their darling poster child, though I'm sure some do. PP came about out of the work of an evil wench by the name of Margaret Sanger with the stated purpose at the time of pushing eugenics in this country. In her case with specific focus on the blacks in this country and coming up with an effective way to eradicate them. So what's all that mean? Well 'ol Marg, effectively the mother of Planned Parenthood, started it with the intent of solving the "black" issue in this country by getting blacks to abort their babies. Sometimes this was done at court order, thru coercion, thru flat out lies and thru forced sterilizations of any wards of the state such as retarded people, orphans, prisoners etc... Again predominately blacks in those groups.

In fact Marg's work was thought so highly of and effective that she had some friends come visit to take notes to help them in building their own similar program and system nationwide. Yeah it was 1930's and these cool cats with jack boots from Germany came to learn from Marg on on how to adapt her "final solution" for blacks into a "final solution" the Nazi's could get behind

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.