New Member Significance Of 10 /10 And 11/11/2018

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by gogo777, Oct 7, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. gogo777

gogo777 New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Found some very interesting information on these two dates this year. does anyone have any thoughts?

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know about anyone else gogo, but I need a little more information, I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I also seem to have missed the notification on your new member introduction! Is that a forum problem or have you not made one yet?
    Keith.

3. gogo777

gogo777 New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    I thought I did the new member section. . I have never been on something like this. Lets see where do I start. I have been researching and came across the two dates of 11/11/ and 10/10. The date of 10/10/2018 was referenced back to a Magazine called the "Economist". It is a Rothchild-owned magazine. On the cover of their January 1988 edition is a 30 year advanced statement as to the plan to do a currency RESET. It has a P hoenix bird standing on burning money with a gold medallion around neck with the dates 10/10/2018. I will try to down load picture if I can.
    11/11/2018 I saw many things on this date. One being that it is veterans day and the 100 anniversary of WW!. POTUS will speak that day on a Sunday. There is much chatter that this will be the beginning of martial law declared by POTUS. That there will be massive arrests and riots. I just discovered these dates last week. THANK YOU

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think I'd be raising my heart rate over some loony/fringe info.

Fiat currencies all around this planet are doomed -- one day, these government-kited checks WILL blow away even as dust. And the rioting WILL follow. And martial law WILL be declared. And and and and and and ... However, who knows the trigger, who can predict a sun spot eruption? It's all "best guesses" and therein lies no comfort.

China and Russia are hording gold like crazy. Are they coming up with a replacement for the petro-dollar? Maybe. May be likely. Will they succeed? Who knows. They don't. I sure don't.

When preparing for hard times, one is left with innumerable questions. However, we are currently living in times when the likelihood of something going sideways is frighteningly high. The breaking point of the elasticity of systems has been crossed ... a while ago. And things continue to worsen.

But for now, this hour, where we sit, let us say our prayers and knock back a shot of whiskey. The wifer and I have made it past the big 6-0 mark, we're still together after 40 years, in some way we've already won. Who knows about tomorrow -- we can do what we can do.

Now as to whiskey, oh look what is staring at me whilst sitting next to me! Dear liquor, I have neglected thee. Come hither.

Good evening.

5. gogo777

gogo777 New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for replying to this. I appreciate that. It would not seem so terrifying if there was more of a support system that I had in place. I am glad to be here.

6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    10-10 has a lot of things connected to it. It is an organization that has to do with reducing the effects of global warming. Originally their aim was a 10% reduction in carbon dioxide emissions by 2010. 10-10 also has to do with an amateur ham radio group. This has to do with the 10 code. In the old CB days it meant that you were on standby. "10-10 and listening in."

11-11 is a common number that seems to pop up in all sorts of things. People seem to notice that a lot of things happen at 11-11 on the clock. In numerology it indicated the presence of spirits or angels.

People have an ongoing fascination with numbers that is mostly what happens when you try to use NUMERALS as the same as NUMBERS. A numeral is a symbol that generally doesn't have to have any quantitative value. A football player wearing a 55 on his jersey is not the 55th anything. the 55 is just a symbol. A NUMBER has a quantity attached to it.

I am a number freak and love to play with them. So many things that we think are wrong because we mix numerals with numbers. In a lottery where you are drawing numbers out and trying to guess the six that are going to be picked... in random order 1, 2,3,4,5,6 have the exact same probability as any 6 random numbers no matter how large a group you are picking from.

7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    yeah me too, probably something American, as Keith and I are not American we don't have a clue what this is about.

8. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Gogo, I think you my be getting a little caught up in conspiracy theories. There is nothing sinister about armistice day, this year not only marks the 100 year anniversary of the end of the Great War but also the reaproachment of the British and German heads of state as they will be celebrating Remembrance Day together for the first time.

9. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't subscribe to conspiracy theory bull shit. What was the last one? The end of the Mayan calendar? Then there was something else.

All I know about 11-11 is that's Veterans Day. On the 11th hour of the 11th day and the 11th month the Armistice treaty was signed.

10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Yeah....and that war is or was often called..."The War to end all Wars."

20 years and we were in another war.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

11. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Well the 10th of the 10th didn't amount to much, I took the dogs for a long walk and had coffee and cake afterward....not really the stuff of nightmares.
    I hope everyone else had a great day as well....:)