Situational Awareness And The Face Mask

Discussion in 'Safety' started by Pragmatist, Apr 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/fash...ogs-without-tails-how-face-masks-affect-human

Good morning all,

Per ...

About 50 years ago, Playboy Magazine had an article on body language. I remember the procedure recommended to tell the country club manager that the punch bowl was empty.

Actually, I rely on the expression "The eyes are the mirror to the soul". Forgot author.

So, continue to practice situational awareness regardless of masks. If a perceived threat by someone, no need to get definitive confirmation. Just stay within a safe zone even if it means not going into the store.

=============

"You will find obstacles enough, what does anything I say matter in comparison?"

=============

THE CASTLE Franz Kafka

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    same thinking about the Burkha as I recall.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Use body language to complement the "eyes" assessment. WHEN someone about to went "aggressive" it will show in their body language. Burqa is the best at masking someone body language and anything they might strap in (S-vest came to mind here). And I personally always stay away and raise my own mental readiness WHEN there is one around.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't trust anyone- no matter what they are wearing!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Sure you wanna tell that to the medical personnel who someday will be doing their best to keep you alive? or you just want the good god Darwin to sort it out?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    When is this supposed to happen??
    I trust medical people even less than the general public, especially in the current crisis when they are denying ventilators to people purely based on age.

TMT Tactical likes this.