Small Battery Life

Discussion in 'Survival Kits' started by Pragmatist, Sep 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    one of wife's mothers boats had it on it, this was the 1920 before Nazism reared its ugly head.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

Check out a 5 to 6 cell Mag light and replace the bulb with an LED equivalent. They can be had on Amazon or eBay for the battery capacity. Not only are the LED bulb replacements cheaper on amp consumption, but are brighter and will last a loooong time before having to be replaced.

Also, Mag light makes an LED version. But it may be cheaper just to buy the Mag light on eBay and the bulb.

https://maglite.com/collections/led

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    led bulbs have been a bit of a game changer. I've noticed with my Milwaukee that a battery will be too dead to run a power toll but will run a led light for a few hours.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F22,

Yes, indeed, many societies worldwide used the original version of what we call the "swastika".

The symbol originate with basket weaving societies.

It's still a Buddhist symbol but the symbol uses vertical/horizontal bars; NOT the diagonal like the Third Reich used.

A few years ago when Dept of Veterans Affairs was adding grave headstone authorized symbols ... Wicca and some related belief systems started this ... the swastika was completely prohibited. The substitute was the Buddhist Wheel of Life symbol.

At one time I thought all symbols would be eliminated from new grave headstones. Now, my view is that new VA graves will be eliminated. (Arlington National Cemetery is not VA; the showcase is run by Dept of Army). The small burial stipend was eliminated ~ 5 years ago. It's getting expensive to die now.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL: Above background NOT taught in US public schools. Use sound descretion and prudence when in public with ANY symbol.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

Very interesting. Thanks.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Our dependency on the aggressive nation of China for manufacturing materials must end. When it comes to materials for battery-manufacturing, something IS being done.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-...-Metals-Miner-To-Counter-Chinese-Control.html

China needs a good kick in the teeth with a steel-toed boot. Hopefully efforts such as the one described in this article will be one of many that will help defund the People's Prison of China. Maybe Vietnam will fight to protect its ocean trade routes from being raped by China. Anything that injures China is a freedom victory for the people of our planet.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree, and the same for the UK too, we need to bring back manufacturing to the British mainland, these jobs will be needed to solve the unemployment which will be caused by the covid virus.
    the globalists must be taken down, the supply chain is too fragile to source everything from abroad.

TMT Tactical likes this.