Snap Reduction: Another Ukraine Starvation ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 30, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ould-cause-millions-lose-food-stamps-n1092866

Good morning all,

Is this another induced starvation program ?

Prior to retirement I had to work for food. During retirement, I must use my savings to purchase food.

Even if I had wanted to, I did not purchase ice cream or chips. SNAP recipients could until 3 years ago.

Professor Gundersen: Can you compute for us the Congressional appropriates for SNAP and the unit cost per meal ? Can you name some major USDA contractors working the SNAP program ? Do you have available the disbursements made by USDA to these contractors ?

The "essential goal" is NOT to mitigate hunger. Otherwise, ice cream and chips would have never been part of the program.

The party's over - but not soon enough for those on payrolls of public universities scribbling trash.

Time for a caffe latte and a mini loaf of apple bread for each of us - if the professor is treating.

And I'm a generous tipper even if some of us decline the caffe latte and have some herbal tea.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.