Soldiers Used For Disaster Response

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 20, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...e-risks-dulling-armys-fighting-edge-commander

Good morning all,

Per ...

The lead picture says much. If I didn't know this was a TO newspaper, I'd think the picture was taken in Virginia - although the soldiers in the picture are more efficient.

The Army can't train during times other than spring and fall ? Think of the training are being north of Canadian Forces Station Remote. The new, even more improved warfare involving soldiers involves the Polar regions and periphery. Dress warm.

Disaster responses are military responses until national societies fund, organize and field a civilian disaster response force.

Civilization is new. Advanced-level civilization is very, very new.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its fairly common over here to call in troops to assist in a disaster, especially in the case of flooding or to stop flooding, sand bag wall building and ferrying in supplies by Chinook heli -copter.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    They train year round and in all climates.

Your link doesn't go to any specific story.