Some Election Commentary

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 19, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The election Nov. 3 in the United States may already be mute and voided before it is even held . That statement based on the video on You Tube " if the Communist haven't already taken it down for political reasons " On it Joe Biden is bragging about how an organized voter fraud scheme that he says is the biggest voter fraud scheme ever seen in the United States is being conducted . He claims the fraud was being used in the Obama Administration but now it has been much escalated by the democrats . President Donald Trump has already said he may not step down if the election is stolen by fraud . Perhaps the video is fraudulent but it sure looked real . This no doubt will be tried to be kept from the public by censoring by facebook , google , main stream news and the communist with their hands into stopping free information exchange . If I disappear from this forum it will possibley be because I posted this and I got scrubbed for passing on the information . Well this is too important for me to stay quite in order not to be banned . -------= Well I just checked , as of right now the short video is still up , I just tapped in Joe Biden and voter fraud on you tube and it shot right up . Look it up post it and spread it around as a patriot people we need to get this out before it is gone . --- What is your opinion ? Is the video fake or real ?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Grog_of_California

Grog_of_California Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    well hi again, boys and girls. yes, I saw that video yesterday. nah, this is joltin' joe demonstrating cognitive deteriorization.
    what he was prattling about was an anti voter fraud club, but as usual, he can't form a coherent sentence. we're almost there, aren't we? I've been experiencing the calm before the storm here in my big little town. as the weather cools off, so do the activities of the rude, the uncouth and the fashion senseless. curb your enthusiasm until needed. I intend to show up in person to drop my ballot, and I will be bringing snacks, water and a good book, as I'm sure it will be a long wait. I think I'm going with a dark navy double breasted jacket and brown wide brimmed fedora, with CHP motorcycle boots ( pants over )
    for extra shin protection.
    I stumbled upon the series, "The Man in the High Castle" last night and watched a few episodes. I was confused that Amazon would feature such a work, but I suppose it could be viewed and colored from either perspective. maybe it was colored to be philosophically ambiguous, but I would need to see more to make a determination. I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I did meet PKD while working for a rock magazine in NYC in the late 60's. He as a friend of the editor, who was a sci-fi writer, I-Ching officianado, musicologist and general low life scumbag. All the required food groups for the time.
    Looking back, it seems I've escaped from Hell only to find the next level, time after time.
    Happiness is a warm asteroid.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My commentary on the election is simple...I'm sick and tired of listening to the endless crap that both sides are spewing! I always hate election years. Usually, by the time it gets here and done, I hate all of them almost universally.

arctic bill and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Grog_of_California

Grog_of_California Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    C'mon man, how do you really feel? Let me buy you a beer.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Guys it is looking to be for real . The video of Joe Biden bragging about putting together the most extensive voter fraud scheme in American History . The president of the United States " Donald Trump " has picked up on this video and put it on his twitter feed . So I suppose if I got conned into thinking it was for real , I am not alone as it now appears Donald Trump considers it likely for real . This has the potential to throw the United States into a Civil War as the Democrats wants a fraudulent election accepted and Republicans including the President refusing to accept a fraudulent election . -- Of course as preppers none of us has anything to worry about as we are ready .;)

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I see Biden has lost his faculties, he now thinks he is running against George W. Bush, his wife had to remind him it was Trump. is this really who some Americans want as president?? guy should be in a care home.

wally, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  8. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    The video does not flow, it has been hacked together from many interviews . if it were true Biden would not be bragging about it before the election.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I saw Trump in Allentown, I was laughing at his speech, not AT him but WITH him, I wish I was an American just for this election then I could vote for Trump. I suspect though my vote may not be needed.

wally, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I appreciate your opinion of the video . The video was also being shown on Fox News " The Ingram Angle " I admit I am not sure of such a blatant admission of Democrat fraud as being authentic . However considering Biden's mental deterioration I am leaning toward the video of being for real and he actually told the truth in a mental fog . I see no way the Democrat party can spin this admission to mean anything but exactly what he said . If the video was tampered with and pieced together I would like to see an film splicing expert come forward and testify as to whether its authentic . This video should and perhaps is a top F.B.I. investigation into whether its authentic . Of course If Joe and his Communist handlers take control , it will be swept under the rug and forgotten forever . As the U.S. will be a communist regime .

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    TMT Tactical and wally like this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Biden champagne already spun it. He misspoke and meant to say they had "The best anti-election Fraud organization" , just a simple verbal oops. Biden could talk about raping little girls and the champagne would call it a sex education course.

TMT Tactical, Oct 27, 2020
      wally and poltiregist like this.