Some Fake News In An Editorial

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 25, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/a-hong-kong-coronavirus-warning-and-other-commentary/

Like per ...

There's some fake news in the editorial.

Public Policy Professor ("P3") Stuart Shapiro is an example of a "professor".

The airlines cancelled the large revenue flights because of a major labor union - ALPA - having "discussions" with elected leaders. The highest paid pilots are over 60 years old, a deemed COVIS-19 danger. These pilots fly the revenue routes, US gateway cities to the Chinese cities. Without closing these air routes, younger airline pilots would permanently replace the older pilots. Perhaps he's a professor of marine biology - but not public policy.

The stimulus package is also an invisible tax via inflation. The economic damage is still present. It is transferred to the starting out labor force generation.

What "credible estimates" ?

I take note of "state and county governments ... limited resources to buy essential such as envelope ... " Th financial resources are present. They are just allocated elsewhere. Do not forget the US uses the spoils system of government employment. It's all over Lord Fairfax's colony.

Mail in ballots minimize global warming. There will be less driving to voting precincts. Here, votes are cast at a polling place that is usually a church. They get paid for using the house of worship for elections. I tried to find out how much. I couldn't find out.

Can Professor Shapiro help me ?

MAGA