Some Foreign Views Of Us Election

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://de.reuters.com/article/us-u...breath-for-u-s-election-outcome-idUSKBN27K1LN

Good morning all,

Per ...

Article leads with some humor: "long standing democratic norms".

Slovenia will be getting some goodies.

Ditto re Humgary. In many articles here, PM Orban gets labeled with the nastiest of political terms. I see his views as a clear response his small nation must endure in a political environment stressing the country.

Instead of popcorn, ........

Note the mentioned baseball cap with "Make Europe Great Again".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I would read anything that came from China with extreme caution. Their state sanction internet agitator are literally everywhere. In some countries they typically operate out of their embassy elsewhere where it is more open or lenient they operate by renting apartment / condo unit

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

Do you think that Chinese news sources are any different than news sources from the Atlantic Alliance, European and ASEAN nations ?

China Daily, People's Daily and NCNA have their flavors and targeted audiences. Now glance at BBC, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty and Straits Times. New York Herald Tribune - a joint venture of the New York Times and Washington Post - is more pro-Karl Marx than most Politburos.

China uses various and many different types of outlets.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    The difference is the fake news outlets are typically doing selective reporting or at worst yellow journalism. But you can still track them down easily

ChiCom agitator on the other hand will came with fairy tale that look like it came from some B rated movie. And their modus operandi is by having them commenting or posting something from very wide area of the globe (literally world wide) it will be seen as a legit innocent opinion. Even if you track them down and correlate their timing it will not be appearance that they are an organized campaign.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    That article said nothing of the kind. And what foods production has anything to do with it? And that article assuming Trump administration which most likely will no longer the case.

F-35 (Turkish stock) was merely negotiation opener item, we here doesn't actually intent to procure it. What we intent to get is brand new Viper (block 70/72), alongside with Super Bug (block III), or Super Eagle

While the Osprey is seriously needed and so far there isn't any competing product that could match the speed & range. And US Congress has already give their blessing

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Whether or not the foreign news appears balanced or partisan would depend entirely on your opinions already held on the subject that was being reported. If the news reporting doesn't chime with your beliefs then you can turn over and watch news from another perspective.
    I like to get my news from a broad spectrum of news providers but I still take what they say with a grain of salt.

8. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

You completely missed my point re the article.

It so blantently avoided the REAL issue of the food contracts that the readership thought they learned something from the article.

China has hidden news outlets in America's key institutes of lower education. They are also present in the industry groups here and also in some other places.

If seeking REAL news, restrict reading to financial and commodities markets. Even national morbidity and mortality published rates are "adjusted" even more so now with COVID-19.

Hutchenton-Whampoa Hong Kong was clearly visible in the Panama Canal articles even if not explicitly named.

Even if not named, Lippo presence in US business is visible.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Ystrance,

It's correct what you wrote above - in re a basic readership -. This basic readership would be, for example, those who read PEOPLE Magazine or the elderly who read READER'S Digest Magazine. Here in the US, most of the population does not read, with news sources being something offered on a radio music channel.

There is a non-basic readership of, in the broad sense, professional readers such as real journalists (adjectives now required ever since we lost George Orwell in 1950), key segment business managers, et cetra.

A famous case of this that of Gerald Vaders. He was a Dutch newspaper editor who was held hostage in 1975 as a hostage during the hijacking of a train enroute to Amsterdam. The hijackers were the South Moluccan Youth Movement from Indonesia.

Because the editor was involved in a terrorist event with some murders occuring, it was fully analysized. Vaders processed information at the apex level. He knew what to look for in events and in printed articles.

I can't write all the research since it's long and I'm a little busy with post election preparedness. I got the public report from a US journalist who asked me what a DCI was - Dutch Certificate of Identity.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://summit.news/2020/11/06/israeli-minister-warns-of-war-in-middle-east-if-biden-wins/

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...an-aid-reopen-PLO-office-in-Washington-Harris

https://nypost.com/2019/11/17/democrats-to-israel-go-to-hell/

Kamala as president, along with her pro-Palestinian anti-Zionist fellow-travelers, will aid and abet Iran, the PLO, Hamas, ... whatever Muslim organization that wishes harm to Israel.

Israel perceiving itself being on its own will act on its own.

Commander in Chief Kamala will stop American efforts to isolate Iran and to restrict Iranian efforts to go into full production of nuclear weapons.

Israel will be forced to respond militarily.

Hey kids, looks like we are going to witness an nuclear Armageddon! And maybe not just one confined to the Middle East.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-could-nuke-new-york-bennett-warns-americans/

6effe4f2358920a7b51980f0dbab4f56.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    The UK media swings between devout interest and lampooning both Biden and Trump. The Daily Mirror ran on election night with the headline "Old fart wins US election" and quantified it by saying they found it so boring they could not even be bothered to wait up for the election (Biden was described as a senile 77 year old and Trump as a 74 year old maniac)

This morning I saw a couple of comments making derogatory comments about the US being unable to count properly etc.

Headlines aside most folks in the UK are really not at all interested or bothered and wish the whole thing would just go away so we can get on with moaning about the Covid shutdown.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    interesting photo appeared in the Daily Mail today, Biden with his arm around an IRA fugitive and Gerry Adams, taken 3 years ago.
    shows where his loyalties lie, he is known to be Anti British and has said a US/UK trade deal would not happen on his watch, which is fine by me, I dont eat chlorine washed chicken or hormone injected beef.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    Got to admit there is some truth in those headlines and the associated comments

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.