Some Gang Members, See Themselves As Jihads. Will Fight It Out With Police. If Given A Chance To.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, May 10, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Some Gang Members See themselves as Jihads. Will fight it out with police. If given a chance to. Will shoot it out with others too. Or shoot you.

Threatening all the time. Where they are. Pushing there agendas all the time.

CBC national news headquarters, in the past, was reported on gangs, got shot at, the building afterwards. Lots of news stories about drug gangs and such stopped, right after that.

'We will do everything we can,' B.C. police say to reassure public amid gang violence (msn.com)

Expect this type of thing to get worst. If not with the police directly. Then terrorizing the general public at large. Not just for turf, but to do jihad. A different reason, even though they are involved with drugs, and violence. Religious violence, and religious warriors.

That is what happens. The gang get worst. In the past anyway. When the criminal justice system, lets them get out of control.

The press and such, will call you racist, if you do not like gang violence. Violence is (assault, aggravated assault, extreme bodily harm, death, fear, terror).

The CBC headquarters staff, learned about fear, for one day only. They never learned about terror.

Interesting to watch this situation develop, when you think about it like this. Lets see what happens. I suspect they will want "the bulging at the seems" with the gang violence being done in public to just go out of public view again. Waiting to flair up again at a later date.

As criminals get replaced in gangs, as they get arrested, or dead. Then they get to do, what you see, in shows like "60 days in" to others, to become, a even more practiced criminal.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  2. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Video: Black man killed by police aimed gun at officer. Video: Black man killed by police aimed gun at officer

First a video 1:17 long pays, says the troopers, did a crime, and calls to have them dismissed, and have them arrested and charged.

Then another video plays, talking about it some 1:10 long.

So the person shot by police, pointed a gun at police officer. Wants the police arrested? Not any surprise to me.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Person calling for the police, to be arrested, is probably counting on people, not understanding, what took place. You just gave the story 1/2 minute of your attention, and think you know the truth. Headline skimming and having others run with it.

Directing and having others do. With you not really knowing the truth. Maybe being imitated to, with how they act. The ones out on the streets, this violent, and others, not violent (still imitated with consequences locally, jobs, family members having problems, you community full of racists, etc). Violent even towards law enforcement. Just went a little bit to far. That's all. To me anyway. What was he like to others?

So this man, might be handing out instructions, to others, with his "press release" basically. For those whom care. You better care. That, calling for the police to be arrested, is a bit of a tell. What's he like behind the scenes?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ce-aimed-gun-at-officer/ar-AAKDSox?li=AAggNb9

Try not to be played like a harp. Hustled.

Do I need to say he had a gun to? How he used it? Even with law enforcement? So will this be a reason to take your guns away? Make harder to get? A honest law abiding citizen? How will you keep yourself safe? With people like this around? With "just cause" to murder, intimate, even law enforcement?

As soon as he thought he had "just cause". He went with it. What do you think, he would do to other people? What would, some in the press, do to you? What about the criminal justice system? What they would do to you? What would have happened, if the police had no video footage?

Is he in paradise now? Did he shoot it out with police, in a special way? There is a bit of a tell here, as to what is happening. Can be taken that way anyhow. There can be very dangerous consequences for society, as a whole here. With the stupid and corrupt press, the criminal justice system, and all levels, of local government everywhere. All stupid and corrupt.

If I had not been doing things like this for years. Things would be even worst, much worst. They would not have the slightest care still, for the consequences, for "we the people". It would be even worst.

There would be even more laws called for, against "racist" people, and more laws would have been passed. Etc. We would be abused even more. Your children to. You can not even imagine, how bad, it would have gotten, for them, eventually.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  4. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I read some of "the art of war". Understand, some of that. Holy War, was declared, remember? That means forever, holy war. Just ask the Jews, in the holy lands. Somewhat more obvious.

It is mostly P.R. for us still. Well except for the ones whom, got there head cuts off, and get turned into junkies, and drug addicts. (Barely started for us).

Trouble is stirred up, on purpose. Not for ratings, or to get elected, or not to get elected, but to push agendas forward. For the higher ups, that is the purpose. Some believe they know best for you. That person believes. (You just do not understand.) You are dealing with a psychopath.

Ask them to explain why? They may not be able to. Or you know it is not right, but you can not fully dismiss what they say. Mostly can. they split hairs, or rely on you being naive. Make mountains, out of moll hills, etc. When younger anyway. They try to turn you. You never the less, have a right, to not agree, for any reason. They do not agree with that. You personal freedom of choice.

You need to be punished, and or forced to comply. (You do not understand and or agree). But need to be forced to comply. With the law, or fear, or extreme intimidation, or poverty, or personal attacks, etc. Whatever takes.

During the cold war. When it was in full swing. I meet people, whom others said, were Russian spies. They tried to convince me about, the wonders of communism. I could almost win, a argument with them, about communism. I realize now. Mostly they relied about, what I learned in school, about communism, and my real life ignorance. I knew they were wrong though. I was a young teenager.

I was young and stupid. I have thought about this several times. It is possible only we kids knew. The R.C.M.P. may have never even known about them, or the military police. These days, I would say. Why do you say they are spies? Did they try to turn you to? Did they do this, do that, as they did to you, basically.

They want it to be a secret. Like a spy movie. Need it to be a secret, like in a spy movie. So I would talk about this now, around people, when it is happening. Be clear, make sure people know. The authorities may not think, it is a big deal. People whom, them act like, it is not a big deal, or try to trip you up, and stress you out, have turned, and are part of it. Whatever it is.

These spies, if they were. Want you noticed, you taking all the risks. You and your family, having to deal with the consequences, locally. They need to lead from the front if it is so important to them. Not you and yours. Let them deal with the consequences, in there lives. Want you to get radicalized.

When you become radicalized. It gives the various authorities, what they want (career security). It also gives the agenda pushers, what they wants. Mouth pieces for the movement, and doers for the movement.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  5. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Story here. Pakistan acquits Christian couple facing death for blasphemy.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ing-death-for-blasphemy/ar-AAKG0Nh?li=AAggNb9[/URL]

There is a good chance. Me for years, talking about various issues, saved these peoples lives. Well others caring, and sites, keeping my post online. For a time anyway. More interesting facts get said in story.

I bet you can insult, others religions, all day long. Not even a crime.

It is not the religion that is the issue. It is what is done, in it's name. They want it to be about the religion. (Lets them run away, if they have to). I'm sure preachers, whom abused peoples, would like your to focus on religion, as the issue to, and not them, and them having to go to prison. Now they fear imprisonment, so they are a bit different. Well and public knowledge, and public watchfulness, that this is a serious issue, that is going to be dealt with.

There are wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere. Confusing things to make it better, and safer, for themselves. They teach "the masses" to hate. To hate so much, in the name of a religion, that they will even kill there own family members, in the name of religion.

A violent, raging, murderous hate, and fast. That is what they feel. The radicals just "got to" do something, to intimidate people, and or otherwise harm people (infidels).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  6. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Another story from Paris. Better than another mass shooting. Still extremely imitating to freedom of speech. Again must silence those whom speak out. Can't be allowed to talk. Already been radicalized. Who did that? Just the beginning, for us all, everywhere. 13 on trial in Paris for cyberbullying, threats against teen

Better be very careful with these types if you are gay or lesbian. They eventually will have you stuffed and mounted. As a conversational piece. Well killed anyway.

After lots of people are shot to death. The government takes various threats more seriously. In Paris. Easier and safer now for them to come after and intimidate kids, so they grow up, more fearful. So they can get away with, doing even more. Than ever more. Than even more as time goes by. Whatever takes, where ever they are.

Holy war.

7. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I have noticed, that modern times right today, brutal groups, have to point out brutalities, that happened to them, in the past, for example. That is used, as a excused, for the real life brutalities, they commit today, and will tomorrow, and well, far into the future. Will do brutalities on purpose, to others (racism, and acts of violence, mass killings), to cause extreme acts of violence (racism, and acts of violence, mass killings) to happen, to some of them. That is used as justification, for more of the same by them. Especially, when you try to live with them peacefully.

They are the victims, and we are the racists though. All of these groups, are like this. We are the wholly bad ones, and we must sacrifice, and they must prosper, at our expense.

Others in there own traditional homelands, have learned, to shoot at each other (themselves) on sight. Tribal warfare in the religious paradise, they made for themselves, where there religious governments rule.

Try to even help them. Like special privileges under the law. Then for some reason. The more, even more of, trivial matters, that happen to them, are even worst to them, somehow? They make people get mad at them. Used as a excuse, as it is today. For all they do, and will still do.

Very public, on purpose, with what gets done, to them. Do not want it even talked about. The acts of violence they do. When force to, they have fake "just cause" for what they do (violence). The acts of violence done to others. Usually through repetition, they convince others. What they say is "just cause" to attack, and kill others, or otherwise harm others.

The first time, as a young person, when you hear such things, in schools, about them. You may think they are crazy, and even laugh about them. Then, as you get older, you see how serious it is, and begin to think of it as serious. It is. But you think there reasons for such acts of violence, and purposeful harming others, any way they can, are justified. As you are taught in schools. They are not.

Holy war. As they have done to others, for a thousand years or more. Places where, empires go to die. Yellowknife is your future. A crystal ball of your future. Today, a year from now, 20 years from now. The highest suicide rate in the country. Attempted suicide. Stuff like that. Just another crazy. Move along now. Don't notice all the street people in the background. Always watching, always waiting, always harming someone. In the background. Your child now. So sorry. How sad. What type of insurance do you have? The government workers, in the background to, are just as bad, as the junkies, and such.

Don't forget. Sometimes the gang members, dress up as various government workers, including law enforcement, the military, millionaires, etc. Or are, but are involved with the gangs, and or drugs somehow.