Some Humor ?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by Pragmatist, Jun 25, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Feel-good videos

After a lifetime of poor eating, obesity, alcohol and tobacco abuse, my maternal grandfather died at age 90. He got flaky at the end (atrial fibrillation; constantly tossed micro-clots into his brain; The End; but, he knew, seen his own father die this way) and sometimes I had to try and hold him down in bed (even as my own dad had to do for this Pap's dad; all these people lived past 85 to 95 and beyond, some made it to 100). I had to try to hold him down. At 90, he was much more powerful than I. If you made it past childhood where he grew up, you were of the Ubermenschen.

"Nothing Like Getting Your Butt Kicked By A 92 Year Old Man!"

https://vidmax.com/video/218696-nothing-like-getting-your-butt-kicked-by-a-92-year-old-man

--------------------------------------------------

This geriatric boxer has a MEAN left hook:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OiQwlsS1OE8

------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L8qDamDBHfI

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Compare the speed of the 60+ year old's right compared to the speed of the young man's left and right. Hey kids, speed is critical. A fighter's brain / peripheral nervous system is genetically special. Training adds to the God-given biologic predisposition. A trained boxer's nervous system does that which it is conditioned to do. If an old boxer's brain, nervous system, and muscular tone is intact, then don't EVER mess with this person. ONLY after geriatric decline, is the boxer reduced as a fighter. The world record for coin-snatching was 40 coins. I'm past 65 and can still snatch over 60 coins. As a young man I could snatch 78. Neurologic speed is genetic. In Jr. High, I could outrun all the boys save our school's quarterback. He was a great genetic specimen. I was two or three inches taller than him; my legs were longer. Yet, he could outrun me any day, any time. God's gifts. We are what we are. Training adds quality and refinement to the biologic predisposition. I'm smart, yet I have met people with raw genius; they were superior to me in intellect and it wasn't their environment -- their brains were superior to mine. I've spoken with OLD geniuses. One guy engineered a radar navigation system during WWII that prevented ships from crashing during pea-soup fogs. Well over 90, his mind was totally crisp and razor sharp. Three decades his junior, I simply shut up, and listened to him speak. He was wisdom manifest. My mind hung on his every word. Also, he was centuries more mature than I. I reveled in being allowed to be in his presence. His soul was/is superior to my own. He is the very embodiment of wisdom. Whether his physical body is alive or six feet under, matters not. I hope to meet him in the next world and be one of his students. Even there, he will be my superior, my teacher.

------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

My lot weren't in the boxing system. Knew some who were; got stories. It was gambling activities for my dad/his brothers; AND HEY legal stuff too like owning a cab company and a grill, gimme a break! Mine did their best to be invisible. Even get along with the cops -- cops make no money, sad story that. Yet, whatever, ..., crap people, ..., robbers, ..., scum. Do I understand sociopaths? No. I just don't. Me and mine got no time for those. Rules are rules. Everybody gets along. People get paid.

What to do with the aggressive pukes? Shoot'em. My people shot robbers / psycho-pukes. So what! Those pukes got what happens to pukes. Like to gamble? Bad decision. Just sayin'. If everybody acts decent, then everything goes swell. Everybody is happy. Good times. No hard feelings. "See'ya next week!" The wives and kids are happy, all that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    How to cut down trees ... NOT!:confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O

These are the people who inhabit our world. It's funny. It isn't funny.

I hope these are vid.s that are new to folk. I don't know if I've posted this sort of vid before, can't remember.

Anyway "Felling Trees"

What could go wrong?!

upload_2023-5-5_18-15-25.png upload_2023-5-5_18-16-44.png

Axe and ye shall receive:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    no need to chop down trees over here, we wont be building cabins.

pollarding and coppicing will suffice for firewood and timber.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's a dynamite example of the sort who get elected to Congress. This one sits on three very important committees.

=====================================

https://jacksonlee.house.gov/

"Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee is the Democratic Chief Deputy Whip for the U.S. House of Representatives.

"She sits on three Congressional Committees — as a senior member of the House Committees on the Judiciary, Homeland Security, and the crucial Budget Committee. She was appointed the first female Ranking Member of the Judiciary Subcommittee for Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security, which she now chairs

"She is the author and lead sponsor of the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act, which established the first new federal holiday in 38 years."

======================================

"Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Tells Schoolkids That Moon Is a ‘Planet’ and ‘Made Up Mostly of Gases’ "

https://www.amren.com/news/2024/04/...moon-is-a-planet-and-made-up-mostly-of-gases/

Begin quote

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) stunned attendees at a high school solar eclipse event Monday by claiming the rock-solid moon is a “planet” that is “made up mostly of gases” — before adding she still wants to be “first in line” to learn how to live there.

The former top Democrat on the House Science Committee’s space subcommittee badly botched elementary lunar facts while speaking during the gathering at Booker T. Washington High School in Houston.

“You’ve heard the word ‘full moon.’ Sometimes you need to take the opportunity just to come out and see a full moon is that complete rounded circle, which is made up mostly of gases,” Jackson Lee, 74, told teenage pupils who gathered on a sports field ahead of the rare celestial event.

“And that’s why the question is why or how could we as humans live on the moon? Are the gases such that we could do that?” the congresswoman said.

“I don’t know about you, I want to be first in line to know how to live and to be able to survive on the moon,” Jackson Lee added. “That’s another planet which we’re going to see shortly.”

End quote

upload_2024-4-11_20-34-1.png

Old Geezer: How silly! Everybody knows that the moon is made of cheese!

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    what a stupid woman.

TMT Tactical likes this.