Some Pictures Of Insurrection Activities In Chicago

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ayors-house-vows-Columbus-statue-TONIGHT.html

Good morning all,

Per ...

From what I understand this Chinook Land Autonomous Territory was part of the Pontiac Confederacy. Thus, it is occupied land. Perhaps it best to convert Chicago and suburbs, less West Garfield Park, into a wilderness preserve.

I like the comment from ActionAzamuth of Colorado Springs. The malcontents can't handle their useless lives and blame external sources.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    why is the Columbus statue "contraversial"? I thought he discovered America, didnt land on the mainland and sailed away again. he wasnt looking for America and sailed away to East Asia.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Today I read that Portland's redistributionists have been having a violent tantrum for over 57 days straight.

Fed troops or not Fed troops? Me, I want the rioters to attack the suburbs, which would mean not sending in the troop. On the other hand, I do not want my tax dollars going to rebuild Federal buildings that the restless natives are burning down.

I do not have any friends who have their boots on the ground in any city that is going chaos-central. I see the photos & watch the videos. Y'know, I'm going to search the web for info from the flaky suburbanites. I think most will capitulate their freedoms to the violent hordes of trash people. Maybe I can find some with actual intel, some prepping to fight back, some wanting the troop to be sent in. I feel data-starved. The media of late is only a source of leftist political spew -- downright Orwellian it is.

I have been remiss in not having searched for this info. Have y'all, fellow members, gotten any information that would enlighten those of us who are not getting the full story? Do please share any insights you've gained from people who are in the middle of this.

If I find anything, I'll post links. Oh by the way, thanks for all the articles you publish! Information gets published, somebody directs everyone's attention to it, we read it, then one goes back to read something else in the article, but the article has been wiped off the web. The Leftist oligarchs and universities are super-busy re-writing history and crushing all opposing views. We are in a war.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Lonewolf,

The domestic terrorists say that Columbus introduced evil into this landmass.

True, he didn't land on the mainland but had been here on mainland before. In 1467, he was chief cartographer on a Portuguese-Danish exploration vessel that landed at what's now known as Baffin Island, Canada. This was confirmed by Thor Hy_______, the scientist of Kon Tiki fame.

TMT Tactical likes this.