Some Survival Stories

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by Pragmatist, Apr 15, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://explorersweb.com/2020/04/15/great-survival-stories/

Good morning all,

Above has some survival stories.

They encompass desert, mountains, ocean and polar region. Inadvertently omitted was an urban survival story. Reginald Denny is familiar.

Recommend consider having the gear next to or attached to the life raft. In the alternative, keep the life raft below deck, just for mental symmetry.

I grew up with the WWII stories of children' s war experiences. None involved high school graduations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If I am the first guy, and had been drugged and left for dead, I think my main motivation would be revenge. He must have known who had done it. I would survive just to find that guy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have to agree with Morgan101. After healing, I would be hunting down those that had left me for dead. My survival inspiration would have been thinking about all the different ways I would entertain those that had left me to die. Payback is a b--ch and I am the SOB that fully believes in payback.

Morgan101 likes this.