Some Things Leaving The Scene - Forever

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...-disappear-forever/ss-BB1366z9#interstitial=1

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Re slide 3; I believe the current electronic "keys" can be defeated. Recommend read up on electronic countermeasures (ECM) and counter-counter measures (ECCM).

Re slide 8; The plow is going away. Notify the novelists. No longer are the "red necks" walking into town for supplies.

Re slide 12; Blackouts going away. Electric grids to be resilient.No one can ever get sick. No storm damage ever. Peace on Earth..... Everyone lives forever.

Don't contact the novelists. They already have the plots ready after they finish laughing.

TMT Tactical likes this.