Some Usefull Apps To Monitor And Discover Earthquakes

Discussion in 'Earthquake' started by zeedollar, Jul 7, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. zeedollar

zeedollar New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Technology has become a constant part of our live so therefore it can't be left out in surviving or finding new area that has just been hit by earthquakes. Here are some usefull andriod apps that has taken the earthquake challenge and helped users in surviving one too.

1. Earthquake Alert - 22,595 reviews
    This app helps you see magnitude 1.0+ from the U.S and magnitude 4.5+ from around the world.

2. Earthquake Network - 19,544 reviews
    This app is based on real-time alerts and gives you access to multiple data sources for earthquakes around the world.

3. eQuake - Earthquake Alerts - 1,422 reviews
    This is an early warning app developed by zizmos. It uses a network of seismic sensors to detech earthquakes.

So when next you need to be ahead of earth quakes, technology has got you covered. Just install one of these apps and you are good to go. There are also more usefull apps on earthquakes which you can find on the andriod app store.

Tumbleweed likes this.
  2. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Well that is pretty interesting! Who knew? I mean some apps are really amazing aren't they? I wonder if they really work. The major East coast earthquake that hit in 2011 was centered in this county. We had pretty minimal damage here, but some people had their chimney's and garages completely destroyed by the event. The high school had to basically be rebuilt due to structual damage.

3. zeedollar

zeedollar New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    The user ratings and reviews on these Apps show they clearly do what they say they do. Most times the users of these Apps report cases of earth quakes around them and what better source for an information than an eye witness report. I think we definitely need more Apps like these to manage other forms of emergency.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't do apps and we don't have earthquakes in the uk-well none to speak of .