South Africa

Discussion in 'Africa' started by MelissavdW27, Jun 20, 2016.

South Africa 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. Borgar. Finsterfrost

Borgar. Finsterfrost Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi all,

New forum member from Johannesburg, Gauteng checking in.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    welcome.

3. Borgar. Finsterfrost

Borgar. Finsterfrost Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
  4. Ken S LaTrans

Ken S LaTrans Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Has any country on the contient ever improved after going back to so-called "native rule"? I sure can't find any evidence of that being the case. My very old friend, Ian, left SA back in 1989...as soon as he came to believe that Mandela was going to get out of prison. He sold everything he had and left.

In the interim he has gotten his parents and his sister out as well.

Old Geezer likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In S.Africa, 7,000 farmers of European heritage have been murdered. Throughout Africa, such farmers are being displaced. This is going to have catastrophic results as far as famine goes. Add to the loss of high-tech farming drought conditions and you have a "perfect storm" situation.

Due to the population of Africa being what it is, normal farming methodologies will NOT suffice. Only genetically-engineered crops, satellite agra-intel, extremely detailed water distribution, and other high-tech methodologies allow food crop harvests high enough to support such population numbers. Believe it or not, India is today a net crop exporter, and that is with their own population exceeding a billion (1,000,000,000) people. Such could ONLY be accomplished with what I call "industrial agriculture".

I read that East African countries are experiencing really bad drought conditions, therefore those countries are in some really deep, deep, deep poo-poo. If S.African drought conditions return, as was seen in 2017, they too will be in serious trouble. Industrial agriculture is demanded -- without such advanced engineering, famine is a certainty.

6. Ken S LaTrans

Ken S LaTrans Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Agreed. I think that as every domino has tumbled on the Dark Continent...things go from bad to worse...and they always will. The nearly continental famines will make Ethiopia, Somalia, and Sudan look like Romper Room.

Another friend of mine was from Rhodesia. He told me about how things used to be...good schools (for black and white), good health care, good agriculture, lower than average poverty even among the black population...and then...BOOM, it was gone.

7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One meaning of borgar is a person who is an expert on a topic.
    Finsterfrost or Finsterforst is a heavy metal band.

Are such the origins of your name? If you don't mind, do enlighten.

I'm looking for posts out of S.Africa. American news media highly censors non-politically-correct information -- especially as regards to S.Africa. Anything negative about the ANC ist verboden. Ich spreche German und Dutch nicht. Ich habe Deutch lernen zwei jahren und Ich lerne Deutsch nicht.

Could a man butcher spelling any worse than me?! I can't even spell in English.

Any info you can send us would be greatly appreciated. Liberty / freedom of speech in the USA has come under attack by international collectivists -- we have traitors in our government of course, lots of them. So while we can still talk, your intel is quite valuable indeed!

8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The tribal structure in South Africa makes Democracy and impossible dream for the long run just as it does in Iraq the Middle East.

9. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Borgar & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

10. AntonyRaison

AntonyRaison Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Another Johannesburg Resident :)

11. Adventurer

Adventurer Well-Known Member
      68/58

Blog Posts:
    Hi All,

New member checking in. I live in Midrand, and am in the process of joining Suidlanders.

I'm a bit late to this party and need to get prepped from nothing, so looking for advice here.

A

12. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm not sure there is anything that we can tell you that you don't already know Adventurer. It sounds like the situation is going from bad to worse, I can only wish you guys in SA well and hope you come through it.

13. AntonyRaison

48/58

Blog Posts:
    I know of the Suidlanders, but yeah I dont particularly agree with their ideological historical views seems to have come from out of the AWB/apartheid space.. doesn't sit well with me, Also feel they maybe well spreading a bit too much mis-information and propaganda.. but anyway regardless there is a lot of things going on here that is cause for concern

14. Adventurer

Adventurer Well-Known Member
      68/58

Blog Posts:
    I agree that Suidlanders do seem to have an axe to grind, and quite possibly intend to build a new Boer militia to help Siener van Rensberg's vision along.

However they currently are the only horse in the race, if you accept that escape for all 4m whites is probably not feasible, and that the only way that we're going to survive is by standing together. I know of no other viable survival plans out there at the moment. The Suidlanders plan is currently being tested, tweaked and resourced, so it's the most mature one available to me right now. This is the simple cold hard reality that I've had to face.

I think that "Bugging In" is a bad idea all round, especially in a civil war situation, where the enemy has the resources and the time to pick you off one by one. Ditto for scattering into the mountains to little Bug Out Cabins.

15. AntonyRaison

48/58

Blog Posts:
    If I had to escape and evade issues out here I likely head off to Namibia
    I have the skills needed to Survive in the bush so that part not worried too much about..

16. Crys B.

Crys B. Active Member
      43/58

Blog Posts:
    Welcome!

17. zulu-X-treme

zulu-X-treme Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Greetings all, reaching out to you from Richards Bay :) Been working hard the last few years in getting myself and my family 'sorted'... We are living in strange times and for many it's the age old adage of "Ignorance is Bliss" - It's frightening when I talk to folk and most are completely oblivious.

Besides the normal 'prep' I've seriously started canning meat(s) and meal(s) and dehydrating fruit and vegetables, really fulfilling to say the least. The ability to implement a long-term food storage plan has been super rewarding... The canner can be used on a standard electrical stove, gas and/or fire, it's excellent, providing me with the ability to create and store food for up to 10 years.

What I have discovered is that there aren't very many people in South Africa that know about this and I think it's critical. The best part of all, you can 100% control what's going in your jars regarding spices, fruit, veggie & meat combo's, etc. And the best part of all, there's no preservatives.

The dehydrator, also, excellent, and has opened up a whole new dimension to my 'prep'... Bags of mixed veg, apples, bananas, pumpkin seeds, tomatoes, nuts, slices of lemon, oranges, mangoes, you name it... Just lightly blanch the veggies and you're off. For raw nuts, roast in the oven in coconut oil, or any oil I suppose, spice and dehydrate... Seal in glass bottles for intermediate storage or vacuum seal for longer periods, brilliant.

Both the Pressure Canner and the Dehydrator were sourced locally... No need to import :)

20190126_162846.jpg
    Dehydrator.jpg

18. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I always like to here from members of countries that are in the throughs of economic or society collapse . It gives insight of what may be the future of the U.S. . We are already receiving refuges from South Africa's ethnic cleansing . I could see this ethnic cleansing take place in the U.S. as a possible future reality . Your present situation is of much interest ,

19. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:

I agree wholeheartedly. Very much interested in the whole situation; racial ethnic cleansing? Has the water situation improved? Wasn't Cape Town in dire straits? Do you have a bug out location? From everything I have read you need to be mobile at a moments notice.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. zulu-X-treme

zulu-X-treme Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    It's definitely white genocide, make no mistake about it. The sad part is, the sheeple have been brain washed and are convinced that 'they' were here first, hence, we somehow don't belong.

The water situation has improved, still dire, but certainly an improvement. The government has implemented Load Shedding (a fancy word for a Blackout) again, as it's incapable of maintaining the parastatal's ability to produce electricity. We are heading for elections in May with some serious threats to whites being made publicly without any word from the governing party about this. Farm murders continue with the crimes becoming more and more vicious, these are hate crimes, pure and simple. We are all waiting for this behaviour to move from rural to urban. There's definitely a third force behind this, nothing that's happening in South Africa is happening by accident.

As for the being mobile, we are at Code Orange, be ready to 'wheels-up' in 3 hours, that's how bad it is.

21. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:

Thank you for the update, and our prayers are certainly with you. It is a situation we should all watch very closely. For most of us the worst that will happen will be a natural disaster. You are looking at the very real possibility of a total societal collapse with no rule of law, and no hope of any government intervention for assistance.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What I find appalling , when this ethnic cleansing thing started , the U.S. under another president did nothing to slow or stop these atrocities and even sided with the people doing the land grabs and murdering of whites .

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  23. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree. I am afraid we are opening a terribly political can of worms here with racial atrocities, but IMHO ALL Lives Matter. Not just one race. Everybody Matters, and everybody should be treated fairly. Playing catch-up for atrocities that were committed in the past is unacceptable.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It is obvious why the U.S. first black president wouldn't say one word condemning the killing an raping of whites in South Africa . Politicins around the world won't speak up because they would rather see whites murdered and raped than loose non-white votes . However we now have a president that has morals and the ability to bring nations to their knees with intelligent negotiaton . I wonder if someone smarter than me knows a way our forum members can bring this to the attention directly to Donald Trump .

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  25. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    IMHO he knows. A lot of highly placed people in Washington know. It is just the 800 pound Gorilla in the room that nobody wants to talk about. The only person I have ever heard even broach the subject was Dick Cheney, and he was not the least bit supportive of the regimes in South Africa past and present.

This is not a battle Trump, or any President wants to fight. I have nothing good to say about the former President, but in his defense, why get involved? Other than Human Rights violations what happens in South Africa has no effect on the United States. To the best of my knowledge they don't have any strategic materials necessary for our safety or security. They are not in a strategic geographic area that would be beneficial to the U.S. They are just another dot on the map.

Why does the UN ignore this? Just like the media; it doesn't fit their left wing, liberal narrative. This has been festering for a number of years. The lid will blow off eventually. We will here about it then, but only what the media wants us to hear, which you know will be biased. I would expect we will get a much more accurate picture from the new members than we will from the media.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  26. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I wish we could trade all the white farmers in SA for all of the followers of the religion of peace now infesting our shores.

27. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a concept-- Not going to happen but could work--- .The Dems are now talking about reparations to the decedents of slaves. How about we take in all the whites that want out (buy their land) of Africa and any blacks that accept any reparations are sent back to Africa. Now the African governments are not going to confiscate U.S.A. government owned land (now useless to Africa) and we get rid of people that would rather go back to Africa for money. Win-Win. Africa gets a non-white country and we get rid of people who would sell their citizenship for money.

P.S. this last part was an evil add, that I cold not resist.
    Since America would own the land, we can build prisons and house the trouble makers there. Or have a nuclear waste disposal plant. Just bribe the local politicians and all things are possible.

poltiregist and Sonofliberty like this.
  28. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Can we just ship all of the dhimmirats over there? I would support that.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  29. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What about the Indonesian government committing Genocide in West Papua backed by the Australian government & nothing being done by the US to stop it? Before the black out of news from Papua the word was that Trump has an investment in the big gold mine there. That is what this genocide of men, women & children is all about, Western theft of minerals in West Papua. Australian companies are also mining in West Papua, & the world remains silent!
    Keith.
    33a3ca6232b1d24c0671cce0ca7e90d8.jpeg

poltiregist likes this.
  30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Any such murders certainly needs condemning .I haven't heard anything about this genocide in West Papua . Something strange though about the photograph , there isn't any blood . it simply looks like they laid down for a picture . But I suppose they could have been strangled to death .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    f65f044e156387b305fac7550fa31de0.jpeg
    Posing with a trophy!
    f65f044e156387b305fac7550fa31de0.jpeg
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  33. Tsavo

Tsavo Well-Known Member
      90/115

Blog Posts:
    Sir, please view my reply as non-confrontational, but merely an attempt to explain the reason behind the mind numbing fury that dominates my every living breath, at the betrayal that forces me to live in this 3rd world cesspit.

It was our gold, that filled the western coffers. It was our blood that was spilled, in the bloodiest conflict on the african continent since WWII, in a proxy war between the United States and Communist Russia.

It was only White South Africa who bore the brute disdain of the whole human race for apartheid, while the rape of nations by British, French and Belgian colonialism, and the wholescale slaughter of Native Americans, as well as the Aboriginal peoples of Australasia, somehow did not feature.

The communist threat did not disappear with the fall of the berlin wall, it has grown exponentially with the Chinese explosion, and believe me, China owns South Africa now.

Not of strategic value? Tell that to Australia when British and American supply ships can no longer round the Cape unless they are willing to enter into nuclear exchange with China.

It is common knowledge that South Africa possesses 200Kg of weapons grade Uranium, enough to make so many dirty bombs, that your apocalypse could come from just a hop and a skip across the Atlantic.

I pray to God, that at the very least, the last snippet is reason enough, for the West to, "get involved"

I am guessing that this post might generate a back-lash. Please view it as my personal opinion and my answer to the specific question, "Why should we get involved?". As such, I request constructive discussion on the entire post, and not the single line with which I may have caused unintentional affront. Thank you.

Morgan101 likes this.
  34. Tsavo

Tsavo Well-Known Member
      90/115

Blog Posts:
    Hey, Bru, howzit and welcome...I need some backup here :)

35. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I take no affront to your post. I appreciate your input in giving a true picture of what is actually happening. I certainly agree that wherever the West has left a void the Chinese have moved in and taken control. I say the West because I don't believe the U.S. is alone to blame for the crisis.

There should be some type of intervention for Human Rights purposes if nothing else. The genocide is something you can address because we will never get the truth from our media. Unfortunately, you are geographically so far away, South Africa isn't even an afterthought. Rightly or wrongly, here, if it isn't right in peoples' face they have no knowledge, and don't care.

TMT Tactical likes this.