Started Menstruating While On An Expedition!

Discussion in 'Ladies Section' started by Anniee, Jun 27, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Anniee

Anniee New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Well, it was embarrassing to say the least. This happened about a year ago when we went with my whole class of geography undergraduates.

I just had that feeling of something dripping, and silently praying it wasn't what I had in mind. And to make it worse, I don't have a pad with me, it was a daytime trip.

What saved me was I had two clean towels, those I can't do without wherever I am.

And water was not a problem, so I excused myself.

Washed and took care of everything then joined them.

Do you have a similar experience? care to share? I am Maria by the way.

2. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    hi Maria, I had similar experience back when I was in high school That's when I had my first periods and uh it was hard to deal with, I used to be in boarding school and we went on trip with other mates I was wearing a pad on a thong but my pad accidently felt and I didn't even notice that OMG, after awhile I heard my friend calling me hey don't move farther you got some blood stains on your skirt! oh and when I turner my skirt to check I was like whaaaaat!! then I almost cried thinking that every one saw it.

3. Anniee

Anniee New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Hey, truly a sad experience. When I remember all this, it made me chuckle. It is not easy at all. The cramps, the stomach aches. Sometimes I used to wonder, what have we (women) done wrong to deserve this kind of painful phase and continuously every month of some large percentage of our lives.

4. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Hi Annie, we don't have choice we just have to accept that wondering what we did to deserve that is like wondering what human being did to deserve death hhh it's life and all we need is to learn to deal with all those pains, headache, cramps and nauseous seasons like survivors, after all it's not that bad it helps to know if we are pregnant or not well that's one of the positive thing about menstrual period.