State Police Officer Attacked By Youths

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 3, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Now the off duty officer was trying to do right BUT he should not have gotten involved at the point in the altercation he did. He should have called in and requested back up. Doing right and being dead, can be the same thing. ff the incident had progressed to the point he would need to draw his weapon and intercede for the rescue of woman would have been different. In my opinion, he got involved too early. JM2C

Caribou likes this.
  3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    It really makes me angry to see this. Why are those thugs allowed to prey on innocent people in a shopping mall. Once again, there are NO CONSEQUENCES for this criminal behavior. :mad:

It will never stop until the guilty are punished, severely, for their crimes.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Feral Youths", think they can do anything they like without consequences, well I've got news for them, a bullet dosent care if they are 17 or 70.

TMT Tactical likes this.