Super Sucky Double-yucky Wilderness (should'a Had Caches)

Discussion in 'Wilderness' started by Sourdough, Aug 1, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon IBME,

Send the bears and wolves an ample supply of antacid tablets. They'll be consuming junk food. The mosquitoes are more selective.

If few berries and wild edibles, no decent seafood restaurants in B.C. ? Vancouver has many.

I agree with Prof Chicoutimi. The fugitives are not parent-described "skilled survivalists" nor experts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Oh, if it gets me in trouble to post a link to another survival forum, please advise, and if you don't edit it, @Keith H. administrators, I will.