Survivail Retreat

Discussion in 'Going Off The Grid' started by poltiregist, Nov 3, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I noticed on a realtors sign in the Ozarks - eighty acres for sale with a spring and fantastic view . Price eighty something thousand . That puts the property for sale at a little more than one thousand per acre . Anyone wanting to upgrade to a more serious prepper and think they would be interested in it let me know . We may possibly have more than one person interested and could divide the property , share the spring and bring the cost farther down . Perhaps we have other members that know of good prepper property for sale .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Land in the Ozarks is easy to find but a good spring is difficult .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    sounds like a fair deal. How is the timber? what's the terrain?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have no idea about the timber but could say fairly certain the terrain is small mountains , the fertility of the soil could also be questionable because the good soil has a tendency to wash down the slopes . When someone around that area says awesome views , they probably mean it . It is probably from a mountain top looking over the valleys . This is a naturally timbered area but I just don't know of the timber status .

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.