Survival Mom website

Discussion in 'Other Reference Material' started by ally79, Jun 12, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ally79

ally79 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    A good website that I found when I first started prepping is the survival mom website. She has a ton of really great information available and it is all very practical. From the beginning prepper to those who have been doing it for awhile she has something for everyone. You should check her out when you get a chance.

http://thesurvivalmom.com/

2. Finman0507

Finman0507 New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I had a look at the website, thanks for posting it. It looks great. It has everything you need to know.

3. willywonka

willywonka Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the tip! Surviving on your own is totally different than trying to take care of a few children and your family. I feel like being a woman trying to survive with a family is harder because you are accountable for little bodies and gathering more food and water. You have to gather more supplies and keep more people safe!

4. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I suppose the website has something for everyone. I posit that women play the most vital roles in society and being physically weaker in comparison to men, such a website is timely. I look forward to accessing the website and see what it has to offer. I would also welcome information on whether there is a website dealing on homemade products which would be very useful to develop a culture of saving.

5. ally79

ally79 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Remnant check out the Thrifty Couple on Facebook. They have a website but I think it has more in it in the title than just the thrifty couple. They have some really amazing ideas on how to save money and cut costa from things you have to have.

6. explorerx7

explorerx7 Expert Member
      143/173

Blog Posts:
    I must say thanks for the tip which has led to this amazing website. I believe it's a must see for preppers because it contains some very wonderful information and Ideas which could very well be of tremendous value to preppers.