Survival News. Safest places in the world to survive World War III

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Keith H., Oct 24, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. keenonthedaywalker

keenonthedaywalker Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Keith! I think that we might be on the edge of WWIII do to recent events. What do you think man?

Keith H. likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    anything is possible, but in an all out nuclear war nobody wins and we all lose. still being as far away from any probable target as you can get is a good start.

4. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    L'il Kim would launch nukes at the U.S. or allies IF he really has nukes.
    Most likely No.Ko. does have nukes.
    I wonder if China would take little fat boy out?
    China has a lot to loose from a nuclear war that no one wins.
    China had one huge resource no other nation has.
    Lots of people.

People like L'il Kim and radical Islam are big reasons we prep ain't it?

Keith H. likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Theater / tactical nuclear weapons went missing after the Soviet Union broke up. Generals bugged out and not with empty hands. Nuclear scientists bugged out and not with empty hands. N.Korea has nukes.

N.Korea's missiles often work; countries like Iran buy them. Here's some concerns you'll not often read in the main stream media: N.Korea has small submarines that are non-ferrous, i.e. they don't set off magnetic anomaly detection equipment in our sub-chasing aircraft. We have all manner of other toys, but still it can give one moment for pause. Our subs can "look under" giant oil tankers in an attempt to spot such a hiding "remora fish" on its way to our coastal waters, but how much of this sort of work can we do?! One can only sample; one can't look under them all.

The Japanese had very small subs involved in their attack on Pearl Harbor. So now imagine a tiny sub from N.Korea that doesn't show up until it is too late. Which is to say, what if a small nuke went off in San Francisco Bay, or two of them went off, or three. Say only a few tens of thousands of people died in that area of 7-million occupants -- think maybe the panic would be mind-numbing. Hundreds would be killed just trying to escape the perceived radiation threat.

Me, I think nukes are petty unless you are a China or a Russia or other super nuke powered nation. Genetically-altered pathogens could be far more dangerous and would cause absolute panic & chaos in megalopolis areas. And they are mass destruction on the cheap. The United States turns out thousands of PhD.s in Biology and hundreds return home to places like Communist China ... where N.Korea can covertly offer them jobs for the equivalent of millions of U.S. dollars in any world currency they choose. A super-bug is going to visit humanity one day, either accidentally or intentionally.

Everyone have a happy Easter!

jeager likes this.
  6. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Frankly I can't see it happening Keenon, everyone has too much to lose. I think threats & sanctions are as far as it will go.
    Keith.

7. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    @Old Geezer

The super bugs is something I forgot about in light of current events.

Super plague is a real threat and very hard to prep for and against.

Thoughts on super bug prepping?

Keith H. likes this.
  8. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well I suppose the first thing to do is guard against getting infected yourself. So many people in the cities, so many germs on everything you touch from escalator rails to shopping trollies.
    If you get prior warning that this is going down, then the best thing to do I guess would be to isolate yourself & your family & look after your health. Eating healthy foods beforehand will boost your immune system, so if you do get sick you have a better chance of fighting it.
    Stock up on vitamin supplements & Panadol. The Panadol will not cure an illness, but it is a mild pain killer & may make things more bearable. Vitamin-C would probably be very important at this time. Make sure you have a good well stocked medical kit.
    I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
    Keith.

jeager likes this.
  9. keenonthedaywalker

33/58

Blog Posts:
    Yeah it will probably be the best to do, but what if the disease hasn't been discovered yet?

Keith H. likes this.
  10. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    One can prep into down right paranoia and still bad luck, the unseen, "how in the hell did that happen?",
    event can take a toll.
    One can't prep to prevent old age and accidents.
    Many things are beyond human control.
    A simple insect bite, not even noticed, can lead to death.
    We do our best and pray for the rest.

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't like reading such negative sentiments on a survival forum.

12. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Isn't everything on a "survival" forum about the negative events?
    Else why prep?
    Just sayin'.
    Nothing to take personally.

13. keenonthedaywalker

33/58

Blog Posts:
    Sorry lonewolf I think I agree with jeager

jeager likes this.
  14. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Like I said, take care of yourself. If you have to touch escalator rails & shopping trollies then remember to wash your hands before touching your face or eating anything. Take notice of people around you, guard against people coughing or sneezing on you. Take those vitamin supplements if you think you need them. We can only do the best we can with what we have.
    Keith.

jeager likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    i dont know about you , but I prep to survive, nothing negative about that!
    if not, then why bother?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    jeager likes this.
  16. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Good post Keith & thanks.
    Most grocery stores around here have antiseptic wipes for the cart handles.
    Most people, including me, use them.
    Many who use public transportation wear a mask.
    Bus, planes, trains, etc.
    My fiance is a Shaklee food supplement distributor.
    She MAKES me take them.
    It's o.k. by me as they can't hurt and might do lots of good.

17. wizzywiz

wizzywiz New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Heaven is the safest place. If you are in heaven, you don't need to worry about WWIII or WWIV.

18. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Sadly there is no such place.
    It's a creation of the early church to lure converts from paganism.
    Just my opinion based on much academic and personal studies.