Survival Reference

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by dogs of amf, Jun 4, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. dogs of amf

dogs of amf New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Any reference books for survivalism you'd recommend? I'd love to have something I could stash under my bed and pull up whenever I'm trying to figure out how to set a trap or do some amount of animal husbandry. I heard that The Poor Man's James Bond was decent but a bit too geared up towards urban survival and 'cool' skills that wouldn't get too much use even in a protracted emergency (how to strange someone from behind, how to make napalm, those sort of things).

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      345/460

Blog Posts:
    Anything written by John & Geri McPherson, & of course my book :) on primitive fire lighting. I did write it for Australians, but I have cross referenced for other countries.
    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/my-book-primitive-fire-lighting-ebook.html
    [​IMG]