Survival Show = Human Psychology

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jul 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I havent as yet watched ALONE but I have seen the trailers for it, we also get Dual Survival- I think a very early series. I like the series of "mountain men" that I saw and am waiting for a new series to arrive.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    I read the whole article, it was interesting, especially for my having never seen any of it, not even a pre-view on the computer.

But I have lived it.....and in the end that is preferable. It was, and is my dream.

Yesterday, while hauling (heavy load) freight "Out" of the wilderness in backpack, I was constantly aware of how lucky I am, overlaid by how near I am to the end of living this dream.

Reality is cruel. And reality is that all dreams must end.

Old age "sucks", but having arrived there, on one's own terms, having lived your life dream, and not the dictates of some socially acceptable, surrender to silent frustration and desperation of living the classic "American treadmill" is sufficient reward for labor invested.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020