Survivalists: Use Brexit Stockpile For Coronavirus Prep

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    public transport is a no no in a SHTF event, too many germs and too many people, trains in the UK are well known for their overcrowding, planes use recycled air, if I cant go somewhere in my own car I don't go there.

3. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Airplane doesn't use recycled air. They pressurized the cabin by bleeding air from the running engine and dumping it every few minutes (to maintain cabin pressure) trough outflow valve.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    well all the passengers are breathing the same air wherever it comes from.
    "captive audience", if one person has say a case of flu then all the passengers "could" catch it as they cant get away from the person carrying it, like on the cruise ship in Japan.