Sympathy, Empathy Requested

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/...-politician-said-what/?NRARelatedContent=true

Good morning all,

Per ...

I usually don't post or comment articles on this subject; not conversant in it.

It's just that my emails got thick and numerous because today at 8 AM the Virginia legislature displays it's august brilliance.

After reading Virginia Delegate Levine's quoted statements, pleas lend us Virginians the utmost of sympathy, empathy and mental support.

2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Pragmatist: You have my deepest sympathies. This is one of the great mysteries of the universe: How do morons like that get elected?

3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you Morgan.

4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    You do have my sympathy. Please take some consolation in knowing that the stupidity demonstrated by Virginia politicians, has sparked a nationwide anti-gun law sanctuary city /county / state movement.

Morgan101 likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you, TMT.

Yesterday, a protester at the state capital was quoted as saying [AR-15 style..] "..are the Barbie doll of the gun world".

Morgan101 likes this.