Taser proof hoodie

Discussion in 'Other Useful Objects' started by NewprepperGuy, Oct 13, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. NewprepperGuy

NewprepperGuy New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Not sure what use this would be, I have not heard of any taser attacks in my neck of the woods. In an all out shtf situation you would be better off getting out of the city anyway. I think perhaps a stab proof vest would be of more practicle use. However, I do not know your situation, you would be a better judge than I.
    Keith.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    in an all out SHTF societal collapse event, your best bet is to try an avoid other people and like Keith says get out of the city as soon as possible. generally speaking a place with a lower population would be condusive to a more peaceful life. harder in a physical sense but more peaceful!!! :p
    Taser attacks are fairly rare in my country and seem to only happen in the big cities notably London.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    Keith H. likes this.