Telling Diff Between Real And Fake Muslims And Detecting Jihadies

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Oct 29, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Don't forget, you are the dirty one infidel. Even though you use toilet paper. Real Muslim's, are supposed to be happy, when living in poverty. Not even caring, if they have a working toilet. Only the Koran, and there faith, is supposed to matter to them. Nothing else. Following all the tenants of there religion. Not just the parts they like. If they do not follow the tenants exactly, 100 percent. That is a fake Muslim, causing trouble, for real Muslims everywhere. They are suppose not to care, about living in poverty. Supposed to be happy, being a doctor, nurse, making minimum wages even. All they are supposed to care about, is following the Koran, in everything, and all the time. Nothing else is supposed to matter. They have no choices in this, what-so-ever. So if that person still claims to be a Muslim, and does not follow, all the tenants of the Koran exactly, in everything. Either that person, is pretending to be a real Muslim, or is doing Jihad. That's it.

So if they falter, in there faith, even a little, that is not a real Muslim anymore. So they should have no priority hiring for example. They are not real Muslims, and it upsets real Muslims greatly. Insulting to there faith. Because, it is supposed to upset, real Muslims, to the point of murderous rage, and violence. So real Muslims, pretending not to be murderously upset, are lying, and getting, more and more enraged, at others. Also, they are getting more and more enraged, at others, not part of there faith, around them to. So real Muslims, by definitions, are a serious thereat, to people, of other faiths, to have around. A threat to there very lives. They are supposed to do jihad, when jihad is declared to. Any way they can. Or they are not real Muslims, and deserve, no priority minority hiring, or any other priority hiring.

Some want it both ways, for them. To use them, and later, blame them. Blame there religion and faith. As was done to the Christina faith, for many. Destroyed. Destroyed there faith. Very few times in history, is such things for-told, beforehand.

I can do this, because, they are supposed to be happy, living in poverty, and squalor. as long as, they can pursue there faith, alone ever. Faith is a personal thing. As you get older, you get wiser, with age anyway. Even if just watching, those who pretend, they are your betters, and know better than you, in your faith. Let your betters, show you, by leading by example, in all things. Including poverty. A test of there faith. A true test of there faith.

Some junkies in NA, and the poor, are probably some of the most faithful Muslims there are. And of other religions to. You are not being insulting, to any real Muslim, by telling the truth. Hold your head high Muslim, and be proud of your faith. Really. Closer to god. Understanding. In ways, others, can not understand. Same for a Christian, or whatever. In the end, it is all about standing before god almighty himself. What will you say? Can you hold your head up high, in the presence, of god almighty? Did you at least try, to be able to?

Poverty and violence, are breading grounds, for terrorist activities. As said many times, on the US national news, by politicians. Now we have, poverty and violence, of the street gangs of drug addicts, and junkies, everywhere in NA. So Jihad-A-Stan, is right outside our doors now. Recruiting grounds, for terrorists and terrorism. Drugs and terrorism, go hand and hand, just like the US government, use to say, all the time, on TV and in the news. In the schools, malls, churches, day care centres, movie theatres. Wherever people go as groups. Coffee shops, restaurants, staff, TV staff, news staff, newspaper staff, etc.

It seems terrorists, have learned to use (one offs attacks) and not involve others, in there planning, and just attack, without warning fast. A new tactic, just starting. As a lay person, with publicly available knowledge, and some person experience, with religious nuts, and other nuts. I have 10s of thousands, of forced interactions experiences, with street gangs, which have every type of nut there is, in them. Some drug dealers, and others, see themselves as jihadies. It gets them some respect, in the Muslim community. Drugs. It really does.

So some convicted sex offender, in the gangs, thinks to themselves "I am not just a convicted sex offend, I am a jihad, so I am a holy warrior, doing jihad." They love fantasizing, psychopaths willing to die, in the gutter, for drugs. So they do real jihad. Some. Enough. Murder, as they murder, for other reasons to. Like to get a crack rock. Muslims invented junkies a 1000 years ago, and know how to protect and pamper them, as jihadies. It's really about spreading (the holy land heroin) around to increase there user base. May of these Muslim countries, are rules by drug lords, or there family members, or rule large parts, of these countries. As the US government, said for years, in the press, and on TV. Hiding behind the skirt of religion, and using real holy people, to do there bidding.

So some drug dealer, fantasizing they are (John Conner) leader of the resistance. Gets others, to commit acts of terrorism to. You have no idea, at all, how organized, and evil, and experts, street gangs are, at brain washing people. Driving people insane in various ways. I will say that again. In various ways. Gangs make professionals in the military, doing psy opps operations, look like a child, and a joke, in comparison. It's all about, drugs, drugs, drugs, and making it holy war, to justify all, and involve all possible. Especially nuts, and people, caught in the crossfire, of a drug war.

This is common knowledge to criminals now in Canada. Terrifying I know. Have you ever had a song stuck in your head? What if I stuck a song or something else in your head on purpose. Lets say your local gang wants to do that to you. You know, with jihadies in it, who want you, to commit a act of terrorism. To prove, what good little jihadies they are. Respect (drugs). So they have access to you, or me, in my case. Not done to me like this but. So they play a song, 1000s or tens of 1000s of time around you. Force you to listen to it. Then even if you hear a word from that song it will play in your mind against your will. The music to, in your mind. Completely against your will.

Then they do the same thing with another song. The first song to sometimes so it stay imprinted in your mind. So now they can force thoughts, into your mind, against your will. Maybe imprint a 3rd song to. Then maybe, start over with the 1st song. As they are allowed, to do this, to you. Your mind becomes, more and more malleable, to there manipulations. They can basically load up (imprint) anything they want, into your mind. Even if they just do it once, to you.

By force repetition, and you are forced to listen. Poor people have no choices where to go. Whom is around them. Staff at shelters, staff at public libraries, the pretending, not to be, religious police offices, in Canada and the USA police forces, government workers, looking the other way, etc. For various reason, career security, etc.

Even repeated chanting, daily, and stuff like that, is extremely dangerous. With millions of people experiencing this. Some will go insane, in a special way (terrorist), basically. Been imprinted. Even the jihading music, they play. Basically screaming at god, over and over again, with the injustice of it all. Forced to listen. Even if you do not understand the language like me, I understand, they are the injustice to, at the very least. Like being in a (red dawn) style, re-education camp in public all around you. Carefully watching for when they think ordinary people are coming around, then they stop.

They drive that person traditional crazy at first. So later, the press can talk about, how crazy that person was. Give examples, like with me, as they tried that, and other things, with me. Junkies do not hesitate, to destroy there own families even, prostitute there own children out, for drugs. The press, is played like a harp at best.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    2.7 million Muslims live in England and Wales, 4.8% of the population, and most of those live in big cities not small rural villages, they live among their own kind and do not integrate with the British population. only a tiny fraction of that 4.8% are radical fanatics, those are the ones that do 100% of the terrorist activities shown on the news bulletins and the vast majority of those attacks are in London.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its still a city problem, all immigrant populations settle in the big cities, nothing for them to do/no money in rural areas, where I live its low wages/high housing costs, population is 99.99% white English.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Nomads are nomads. Things go wrong where they are, poof!, they pull up stakes and move on. The tribes of Arabia are genetically predisposed to moving on. During their evolution, had they not behaved in this way, they would have died en masse. In just these past few decades, they have moved thousands of miles to get to England and Europe. Things start to stink ... they're gone gone gone.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  6. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Junkies will die in the gutter. As long as they get there holy land heroin (drugs). Perfect terrorists. if only just terrorizing locals. Gangs. Step by step. Whatever takes, wherever. How do you like your be-headings? Started talking about that years ago to. Terrorizing locals. Then they get worst as a group, demanding more. You racists. Because that scares and upsets people. So you are a racist. If you want change for the better. Safety, security, etc. Like your jobs. Especially in government and such. Positions of authority over others.

7. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I'm not a Muslim. I am supposed to be a terrorist though. For real to. Someone who would have make the national, or international news. (crazy George).

I have entire sections, lets say, of no memory what so ever. Literally nothing, not even blackness. I mav have been, driven crazy basically, several time. I remember once, just being in the middle of the main road, all of a sudden. Seen the R.C.M.P. Blocking a side road, off the main road, I was on. Still got me to walk in the middle of the road several times afterwards. They convince you, you have to do that, or horrific things will happen. In my case anyway. I remember, vehicles, being backed up, far behind me, several times.

Sleep deprecation torture, plays a big part in that. Breaking you reality down. Still done to me this very day Nov 6 2021. Well last night as usual. Will happen again as usual.

Not my fault, they are scared, of being destroyed, if I leave. For various reasons. Including unconventional ones. Things you do not understand. Including just turning on each other.

When I first become homeless. Snipers were deployed her eon rooftops n was said in the local newspaper where I use to work and started all this mess. I would be told all the time I was getting headshot but had some type of superpowers. aliens were attacks. Battle sounds and such all the time. Constantly with always sleep deprivation torture being done to me. To eventually I guess convince me to do something to anti-terrorism or law enforcement to justify them killing me. You would have been shown on TV. Some crazy person me doing something justifying them killing me I guess.