Terrorists Are Going To Burn Nancy Pelosi If They Don't Get 10 Million

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Nov 2, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly a man knocks on the drivers window. The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's happening?" "Terrorists have kidnapped Nancy Pelosi. They are asking for a $10 million ransom. Otherwise they are going to douse her with gasoline and set her on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection." The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?" "About a gallon."

2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      347/460

Blog Posts:
    LMAO! I would donate a full tank to see it done.

LastOutlaw, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.