Terrorists Barricade Courthhouse With Feds Inside; Arson Involved

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 22, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If the Portland police were allowed to do their jobs, then the federal police would not have to take action. Screw the tear gas, time for shotgun pellets. Let them pay to have a few pellets removed from their bodies.

Dalewick, Morgan101 and poltiregist like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that civil war is yet again at the top of our menu for this evening!"

upload_2020-7-22_16-43-56.png

TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-...sponds-as-chinese-consulate-burns-documents/#

"The police and fire departments in Houston, Texas, responded on Tuesday night to reports of a blaze at the Consulate General of China.

"The fire turned out to be Chinese agents burning a massive trove of documents after the U.S. government ordered the consulate to be closed due to allegations of espionage.

"KHOU News in Houston reported that people living near the consulate made 911 calls at around 8:20 p.m. local time to report fires burning in the courtyard, but when firefighters arrived, they were denied permission to enter the premises.

"The Houston Fire Department explained 'it would not enter the premises without consent unless there is a threat to health and safety, which officials said there was not.'

"The document fire was quite noticeable from outside the consulate grounds: ... "

5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-riots-federal-officers-blinded-lasers-fireworks-doxed

The "peaceful protesters" are now blinding people they do not like with high-powered lasers.

"At least three federal officers in Portland may not recover their vision after earlier this week demonstrators, who have shown up in crowds of over 1,000 for more than 50 consecutive nights, shined lasers in their eyes and threw fireworks at a federal courthouse, officials said.

"During Monday night's confrontation, one person also threatened to cut off the water supply to federal officers inside the building."

I hope some folk machine-gun the Antifa to pieces parts. Bring in a M45 quad-50 and turn these enemy soldiers into pudding.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yet another example of why Leftist bastions at most universities must be defunded. Do not fund the violently anti-American schools. Find schools that are still American.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...e-u-is-complicit-in-threats-made-against-her/

Zero free speech:

All of the following is a cut'n'paste from the above article:

In her tweet, San Marco included a screenshot of the letter she sent to the SU administrators.

“I published an opinion piece titled ‘Why Institutional Racism is a Myth’ and the response was overwhelming and horrifying,” wrote San Marco in her letter. “My writing has been misconstrued and my name has been dragged through the mud.”

The student added that she has since “received countless physical threats by other students at SU and alumni alike.”

“During this time I have made reports with The Department of Public Safety and spoken to officers multiple times,” said San Marco, adding that filing such reports has not made her feel any safer, as members of her family implore her to seek education elsewhere.

“I am fearful for my life on our campus and you are silent,” the student continued. “As a student I am unsure whether I will return to campus in the fall. My family is terrified for me.”

“You have emboldened our community and led them to believe they have full impunity to say and do whatever they please without consequence,” she added.

After publishing her opinion piece for LifeZette, San Marco was fired from her position as a columnist at the Daily Orange, an independent student newspaper at Syracuse University.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Outsiders (read "communists") fanning the flames.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Funny story:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philly-da-warns-feds-arrested-storm-protests

"The district attorney in Philadelphia is warning federal officers that they could face arrest if they bring their tactics of 'abuse of power' to his city.

"District Attorney Larry Krasner accused President Trump of 'acting like an authoritarian dictator,' he said on an appearance on MSNBC's 'The ReidOut' Thursday and cautioned him not to send federal agents to his city."

This genius Philly D.A., who's he gonna get to arrest these Feds? One guy's opinion, I think he should attempt to take them into custody himself. Philly cops aren't aren't so stupid as to follow this non-man.

Hope the D.A. deputizes and provides military weapons to Antifa and BLM. He should then lead them into battle. Meanwhile, the electricity should be turned off to the cities which are in an open revolt against the U.S. Constitution. Sedition is punishable by death.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.