That Atl Wendy's Parking Lot Seized By Armed Criminals

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 23, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    When the voters get tired of this crap, then they can elect law and order politicians. Till then, they get what they voted for.

Brownbear, Morgan101 and F22 Simpilot like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    So, are they going to open a restaurant? Will it be for cannibals? The commies can cook-up some Christian missionaries. "Welcome to Atlanta's first Cannibal Canteen!"

Sign: "These ain't no chicken legs!"

upload_2020-6-23_21-23-20.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    #Fakeoutrage

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I just want to go on record here and say first off what was done to George Floyd was in fact murder and that so-called "law enforcement officer" should be either sentenced to death or life in prison. A Jury need not decide with the video evidence and sheer universal agreement. But we all fall under the protections of the Constitution.

Now about this guy at Wendy's (can't remember his name now) at first I thought the officer overstepped his bounds by shooting a fleeing suspect in the back. But after seeing the video (which the media loves to play constantly) I see now the perp turned and fired the stolen stun gun at the officer. Now it's completely one thing to wrestle with an officer as to escape custody, steal the stun gun and run away. But it's quite another to use that stun gun on a officer as you try and make your escape. So in this sense the officer was in the right to shot the perp. Especially since if it was you or I or any other mother fucker out there, that officer would do the same exact thing. You bet your ass. The only difference would be whether people protest, riot and burn down someone's job in your name or not as it relates to the damn color of your skin.

On the subject of whether a stun gun can be considered a lethal weapon or not. Come here and let me shoot you near your heart with 50,000 volts. Officers are trained to fire a stun gun in certain areas of the body because it CAN BE a lethal weapon. And I have read case after case of people dying from being hit by a stun gun from a police officer only to sue the shit out of the police officer or the department.

About so-called "racist" cops. Do these civil unrest clowns not know there are in fact black police officers? Hispanic police officers? Asian police officers? et cetera? What are the people suppose to think? That just because you're rioting, looting and burning people's jobs down that your "cause" is justified? No, what's going on now is treasonous and to add fuel to the fire politicians either don't give a damn, or worse, cave in to their demands. We need leaders with testicular fortitude and I mean in November!

Besides, the radicals want to defund the police, well they might get that in essence since a large amount of police are calling in sick or quieting the force all due to the asshole left-wing shill politicians who have no businesses once so ever being a representative of their constituents. To make matter worse, the politicians are caving into their demands and cutting police department budgets. This is a recipe for disaster. America is on fire, and no one politician wants to put out the flames and squash the bugs who are setting the fires both figuratively and literally.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Throughout my life, I've swapped jobs.

It is seriously telling that these Leftist city councils believe that the police will kowtow to their suicide-invoking restrictions on law enforcement's ability to perform their jobs. Cops are real people. Flaky leftists are not real people. If the flakes get overrun by their own fellow-travelers, "Too bad, so sad." Let the bulldozers dig their mass graves.

Were I a cop in one of the cities disrespecting the cops, I'd be putting out my resume and packing up my family's belongings. "Kids I hate to tell you this, but Daddy's gettin' a job someplace else."

TMT Tactical likes this.