That Is Not What I Said!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Aug 30, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Ok, I don't get it. It looks like Jesus shaving Queen Elizabeth.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    "God, Save the Queen"

"God, SHAVE the Queen"

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't find that very funny.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Me either

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been watching people say all kinds of lying crap about my President for the last 3 years. This is nothing.

CountryGuy and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well it wasn't me, that's your president, leave OUR queen alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it isn't funny. I never did understand American humour anyway.
    I mean, whats it supposed to mean, whats the punchline? I don't get it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Sonofliberty

407/460

Blog Posts:
    It makes fun Sean Connery's accent. When he says "God save the queen" it sounds like "God Shave the queen". It isn't a joke about the queen. It is about Sean's accent.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well he's SCOTTISH what do you expect.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  10. Sonofliberty

407/460

Blog Posts:
    That is the joke lol That is why the caption is "that is not what I said" or in his accent "that is not what I shaid"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    And the shaving-cream in God's shaving-mug was, of course, shaken, not stirred.

12. Sonofliberty

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Of course. How else? LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Even once it was explained it still wasn't funny. Sean Connery's idiosyncratic speech isn't even because he's Scots. I've known plenty of Scottish people over the years and non of them talked like Sean Connery. (Even Scots don't think he sounds Scottish anymore)
    So hey everybody, lets mock someone else who's famous because he's got a slight speech defect, then maybe next we could move on to mocking some disabled people....(irony, or possibly sarcasm for those who still don't get it)
    As for it being offensive to the Queen, I doubt she reads this forum or would give a shit about any opinions expressed here.

14. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think it is a speech defect at all I think it is his "thing" or gimmick. Makes him stand out from the rest. They say Arnold Schwartzenegger has no accent at all and just uses it as his gimmick.
    "Get to zee choppah"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Balls, if you ask any German about Arnie's accent and they'll tell you he sounds like a yokel, of course he has an accent.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    ...and he is mocked in Germany because he sounds like a simpleton country bumpkin, because of his accent when he speaks German in everyday situations..not for his films or fans. He has an accent alright, as much as he would prefer to forget it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If you can't take a joke, don't visit the humor section.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    depends on the joke, very few English people would find that first picture funny, only if they were republicans.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I did not get it at first but once I discovered it was a word play, then it did have some humor. Can you really think anybody, even an American, would try and SHAVE the Queen.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    American humour is very different to British humour.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will agree 100 percent. I have gotten lost in British humor many times. I did love watching Benny Hill, when I could.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  23. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    Myself, I adore British humor. And I am particularly fond of the Lenny Bruce comedy show.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  24. duke in wales

duke in wales Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Be fair now LW, LastOutlaw is very upset over the truths ooops sorry I mean lies banded around on liberal/commie media about his beloved president. It must be very upsetting when your leader is labeled a right wing/misogynist/racist/homophobic control freak...bloody pinko's should be lined up and shot.

Arnold seems a nice chap, shame he was born in Austria as I think he'd have made a good President. Here is a clip of him on the Graham Norton (well known and respected gay TV show host) show

Dominus Reginam Conseruet

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    i like Arnold, I also like Trump.

poltiregist and Sonofliberty like this.
  26. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    You like Trump, you must feel very lonely then LW :)

27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you still don't get it do you? a lone wolf does not get lonely.

28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lenny Bruce was American not British.

29. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    So you got shot of the wife then?

30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    which one?:p

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    What a troll! You are an idiot. Oops. pompous asshole. Sorry I got it wrong. I think it was the brits who seemed upset in this thread. Yes communists who try to infiltrate the US and take over should be lined up and shot. That is what happens to the seditious and treasonous.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    So you still believe in the communist plot to take over the USA? LOL But come on, be honest, Trump does match all the terms I mentioned, I really don't see how you can deny it.

Business loves him because of txx cuts and he's instilled fear into the poor sections of your society. Hitler picked Jews as his nations focal point, Trump has picked immigrants to focus the poorer masses and fuel the flames of racial hatred and get votes, simple really. When he leaves office I'm pretty confident the floodgates will open and you'll be awash with all sorts of allegations against the chap...I look forward to that day when the the truth is out :)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hijack of this thread. Not about Trump. Humor remember?

CountryGuy likes this.
  34. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Amazes me how many snowflakes are here and how ass hurt they get at the drop of a hat... Think some people are really gonna have issues when the balloon goes up. People might want to start working on ways to thicken skin...

35. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    America does have a lot of snowflake preppers thats for sure, guns don't make a prepper.

Back on track, this young British chap is very funny and you can watch this series on Netflix

36. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Maybe instead of an Icon of American manhood as your avatar you should have your British name sake's image in it's place... that pasty, chicken neck Prince Chucky. Besides he seems to better represent your viewpoints.

37. Sonofliberty

407/460

Blog Posts:
    If you look at the 45 declared goals of the communist party, you can see how close they are

38. Meerkat

Meerkat Expert Member
      125/115

Blog Posts:
    The Duke taking apart this Euro liberal one fact at a time.

Ironic how you choose one of our most conservative , nationalist and patriotic Americans for your avatar.:D
    I know your history and mine ,do you?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Meerkat

Meerkat Expert Member
      125/115

Blog Posts:
    BTW I don't give a crapola about any politicians yours or mine so I don't have a dog in this race.
    But since both our nations are basically ' history ' not much any of us can do about it now anyway.
    Looks like you'll soon be speaking Swahili or Amaharic and we will be speaking Some form of Latin or Chinese maybe.
    Do you think that will be a better trade off than English?

I like her,

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    I had an aged Auntie reminded me of Mrs Bucket :)

41. Meerkat

Meerkat Expert Member
      125/115

Blog Posts:
    So did I 'Aunt Emily'. What a character she was, and a great person. Passe 2 weeks before her 100th B-Day. She taught me many of lifes good lessons.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    My aunt was a lovely old bird but was very upset when I never followed up my Law degree by becoming a lawyer and going into property and construction even when I pointed out I was earning far more than most legal eagles. For her it wasn't the money, it was the social status (in her eyes) that counted.

She died happy though, five years before she passed away she gained an honours degree in History, she was 72 :)

43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we used to have a lot of people like Mrs Bucket in the UK, now they all want to be models and "famous for being famous ", at least Mrs Bucket would have survived SHTF they wont.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    Interestingly enough, I've read that same line "...the 45 declared goals of the communist party..." followed by something like "just like the democrats/liberals/hippies/civil rights workers/Negroes,/UN supporters, ..." etc., etc.

I remember seeing it in the late 60's but never any information about where the Communist Party actually did put out those "45 goals". I kind of figured it was the same sort of thing like Joe McCarthy's "I have a list of 425 actual members of the Communist Party.." (which, of course, he never did) or the John Birch Society's "...three hundred thousand Maoist Chinese Communists just waiting in Mexico across the US Border ready to swoop down and kill us all..."

And I remember trying to find those same "45 declared goals" and you know, I never found them in any history of the bolsheviki or the communists, or even Gus Hall's Communist Party USA, so I figure that the whole "45 declared goals" is simply a bunch of horse-sh¡t trying to make people who have different viewpoints than the rest of us look bad.

Of course, if any of you can show me that those "45 goals" were actually put together by the Commies, I'd be happy to accept your citations.

45. The Innkeeper

The Innkeeper Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    I don’t know about those “rules” but you should read Saul Aulinsky’s work on taking over the west. It’s working remarkably well.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. The Innkeeper

250/345

Blog Posts:
    as far as Communists taking over the west, the Chinese still want to rule the world, any idea that the Russian bear is toothless is pure fantasy, but they may have to wait til the Muslims get their crack at it.

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. The Innkeeper

250/345

Blog Posts:
    As far as God shaves the queen, that one has been floating around for at least 50 years. I find it funny that certain Brits here have no problem takin* pot shots at Americans* including the president but get all P*ssy about the queen. I think HRH has done an admirable job, I am not a particular Trump fan but he has been the best President in a long time. A bit of a clown and a showman but he gets things done. You could all be saddled with our Prime Minister and then you would have something to joke about. Lighten up folks. If you don’t like the joke ignore i.

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  48. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Getting things done is good if it benefits society.

49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    but what is "society" in reality, there may be many who contribute but there are many more who live off the backs of others and have their hands out at every opportunity, i'm not talking the unemployed i'm talking the "never worked, never will work" mentality, the "single" mothers, the "superdads" ,the flotsam and jetsam of every community.
    the types that will expect to be fed post collapse from the supplies of the prepared, when they spent "their" money on fags and booze and take aways( because they cant cook either).

50. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Society is multilayered LW, Plato broke it down into three simple layers (well worth you looking up). Every society from day one will have some who contribute more than others. I find your views on society very negative and really not helpful, no offence meant its just you and I look at things differently

In times of adversity people have a habit of stepping up to the plate (no need for you to bang on about Dunkirk) so we'll never know how society in general will react in harsh times do we, to do so is pure speculation and speculation has a habit of changing its mind.

The Innkeeper likes this.