The 12 Greatest Threats In 2021.

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by lonewolf, Oct 6, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Today is October 6th. We are over 9 months into 2021. Have any of them happened? Either the people who made the predictions were quite wrong, or you are going to have a very exciting three months.

People are very quick to point out something they predicted correctly, but you NEVER hear about all the things they predicted incorrectly.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The events listed in the link LoneWolf provided could happen at any time. It's not like there is some sort of time limit on these nasty events. For instance, as national debts rise up beyond the stratosphere, the likelihood of fiat currency collapses around this planet go up also. I mean hey, it is downright strange, but Russia and China have been buying an hoarding gold for a few years now -- and Russia is a gold producer. A gold-producer is buying gold -- that's freaky ... unless you factor-in that they wish to create currencies to replace the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency and blow the euro out of the water.

We are one solar flare away from a grid shutdown. Here is a link that was within LoneWolf's link.
    https://ukprepper.life/grid-down-prepping-for-long-term-without-power/

One little space pebble (doesn't have to be a planet-killer; just 300-400 meter diameter) splashing into the Atlantic or Pacific could wipe-out major coastal cities with a tsunami.
    https://www.researchgate.net/public...mi_Produced_by_the_Impacts_of_Small_Asteroids

We in America are WELL OVERDUE for major earthquakes to return ... and there are several killer earthquakes in the offing. Thousands will die immediately and tens of thousands will die in the days following. Millions will be left homeless. Fuel pipelines will be cut and water aqueducts will be cut. Power-grids in affected areas will be toast.

[​IMG]

The New Madrid mid-plate fault:

[​IMG]

We in the West did not pay sufficient attention to the Indonesia Earthquake and Tsunami.
    https://ngdc.noaa.gov/hazard/26dec2004.html
    Over 230,000 people died! Ask the hoi polloi of America, the U.K., or Europe and you will hear, "Things like that don't happen here." They are totally unprepared survival-wise and unprepared mentally. The masses will go into shock or they will panic and act-out.

The list of "these things can't happen" goes on and on and on.

Generations of people across this globe have never experienced a mega-catastrophe -- especially in the spoiled-rotten West. Very few people have put back food, nor have they water purification equipment and water storage tanks.

We are now well within the catastrophe time-zone. The smooth-sailing days are coming to an end. Bad things are going to happen in less than 5 years from now -- probably far sooner.

This is it. You'd better be ready.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I did not say that these events would happen tomorrow OG, but they are events that we should at least note and prepare for, the fact that they wont happen tomorrow gives newbies time to get their act together and start preparing for when they do happen.
    I merely posted the link so people could make up their own minds.
    to me the most possible event is number two "Grid Down", when this happens it will take down a lot of the infrastructure that relies of electricity to function.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      You didn't. M101 did.

Old Geezer, Oct 7, 2021
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    who or what the hell is M101? sounds like a carbine. the link is listed as UK Prepper life.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      I am guessing Morgan 101.

TMT Tactical, Oct 7, 2021
      Old Geezer likes this.
  6. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps we could add hyper inflation due to food and other item shortages, and a new strain of Covid that keeps people from going about their business? That would be enough to cause civil unrest.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think the most possible thing we could expect this winter is power cuts, with the undersea cable from France to Kent being out of action until March and Hinckley Point C not expected to be ready for another 5 years I dont see how we can have enough electric for everyone, so power cuts would seem to be inevitable.
    it is quite possible that power would be diverted from small rural towns and villages like here to keep the lights on in the cities.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    It should be interesting, from a prepper view point, to see how the government reacts to a power shortage.

Brownbear likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There are things Big Brother can accomplish; but then, there are those entities intractable.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Oddly enough, power cuts are something I never worry about. They are quite a common feature of living where I do and I always keep good battery stocks etc. Certainly the effects in cities would be quite considerable.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its quite odd really, even out here in a rural area there are people who dont own a flashlight, one could say why should they? all they have to do is flick a switch and they have light, until the day there is a power cut then they are bumbling around in the dark.

12. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    One would have thought that the basic requirement for a rural are would be a flashlight and wellington boots.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    more like Hunter Boots and a wax jacket for the incomers!!

14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing most likely to end humanity is simple AND at the root of most of the things on that list in the article...just plain STUPIDITY. We have seemingly decided that educating our kids and insisting that they act in even a somewhat civilized manner is somehow cruel.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  15. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The things I tend to worry about these days are human created, with the primary being my own government.

I miss the USSR and the threat of nuclear war. LOL!

Dale

16. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Funnily enough I was thinking about that recently. The Cold War seemed to provide a useful "common enemy" and, if there was disinformation, it didn't really seem to matter. Without the availability of an "enemy" to look outward at society seems to have turned inward against itself.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the British population has lost the fortitude of the "blitz" generation, they are now a load of Wussies and panic at anything and everything, a nation of sheeple and snowflakes, we are stuffed if there is ever another world war.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My faith in people and our system died years ago. When I carry a gun my intention is simple...if threatened and my gun comes out there will be no warning...I'm going to kill you so that there is only one story to be told and one point of view...MINE!!!

I practiced for years and years on a simple series of movements. DRAW, POINT, PULL THE TRIGGER TWICE...Then I check and see if I need to shoot you some more to insure that you are DEAD.

19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    World events are leading to the pushing of the BIG RESET button.

upload_2021-10-10_19-54-34.png

upload_2021-10-10_19-51-19.png
    upload_2021-10-10_19-53-39.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I lost any trust in people decades ago, I have always prepped ever since leaving home, I dont rely on others for anything, we are each responsible for our own survival but most snowflakes and sheeple seem to think thats the job of govt or other people, in that direction lies failure as they will find out eventually.