The Coming Starvation

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Mar 25, 2020.

The Coming Starvation 4 5 1votes
4/5, 1 vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Within the last month 3 major ports for loading and unloading trade goods have been cyber attacked and have ceased operation . This is globally not one specific country . Brazil , the largest exporter of soybeans has had a crop failure . Cargo ships are sitting empty in Brazil's harbors for months in the event they actually are able to obtain a shipment to carry . Expect more cyber attacks on shipping . Soybean failure , corn shortage and wheat shortage has now arrived and now a possible World War 3 . A grain shortage means a animal feed shortage = meat shortage . --- This will help usher in bug eating for the sheeple .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Another great post from Ice Age Farmer! I have this young feller's website bookmarked. To hear pure common sense and valuable information from such a young person gives me hope that there are many more like him out there. Common sense + intelligence = Wisdom. The paucity of wisdom is why the world is currently going to sh##. That and morality flying out the window full tilt.

Old Geezer, Mar 6, 2022
      TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We preppers could shout, "We told you so!" Rather arrogant ... but true.

Major wars have been fought over matters far less important than the availability of food. This Russian war against the Ukraine is going to result in wars all across this planet. Add the reality of unsupportable debt in Europe and the USSA, world economies are going to collapse. The collapse of economies causes wars. It was the cause of WWII. Likely will be the cause of WWIII.

For people and countries who are not self-sufficient in food production, the Russian rape of the Ukraine will not just be a catastrophic impact on their economies, it could be an existential threat.

Speaking of existential threats, witness Egypt:

https://www.mei.edu/publications/ru...egypts-food-crisis-existential-threat-economy

Illinois farmers?! Sure enough:

https://pantagraph.com/business/loc...cle_4177c15f-ae18-5248-9c27-dc6b8a1e01d8.html

https://modernfarmer.com/2022/03/war-in-ukraine-impact-on-us-agriculture-and-food-system/

4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I just finished watching both of the above links . They confirm the reports of grain and cooking oil and fertilizer shortages . Both are good posts . It appears my wife did good stocking up on all those bottles of cooking oil , flour and corn meal several months back . --- I use mainly for my garden's fertilizer needs things around me such as chicken poop , goat poop , wood ashes from my wood heater and compost that I cultivate but do use a little commercial fertilizer . My stash of commercial fertilizer should serve my needs for several years to come . --- Over the coming months and with no reprieve of the economic crises to be seen in the future years - The ability to live reasonably comfortable or live like a animal will largely be determined on how wise someone prepared or even worse whether they prepared at all . ---- The time we have been preparing for has now arrived . However we are just seeing a peek of our future as much worse is around the next bend of the river as we can hear the roar of water ahead .

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    DirtDiva, Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- This is a very short video less than one minute that is reporting ongoing food rationing in Australia . I noted this was made in January . No doubt this situation is much worse now considering the free fall the planet is in . -- Maybe some of our members can obtain an insight of their future by watching this . --- Update , I just returned from the feed store to get feed for my milk goats . The price of corn shot up over night . This will spell higher meat prices and higher grain product prices at the food stores here in the United States .

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont buy my meat in food stores or yet supermarkets.
    buy straight from the farm and keep the farmers going, buy your food local if you can.
    at one time we used to eat what was in season, these days people dont even know what that means.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Those whose survival plan consists of little to not any preparations , but is to loot their neighbors resources , eat worms and roots may soon get to put their survival plan to the test . I can imagine their kids and spouses reaction when this type of individual proudly sits a plate of worms and roots on the table for them to eat .

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's some info I just found concerning countries being dependent on food imports.

Israel, even before the Russia vs Ukraine war broke out, knew that they would be in some seriously deep doo-doo:
    https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/is-israel-facing-a-food-crisis/

----------------------------
    Egypt:

"Egypt to Ban Exports of Staple Foods to Safeguard Reserves"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...exports-of-staple-foods-to-safeguard-reserves

Egypt has been exporting food to Russia and Ukraine. That's gonna stop and losing that much money is gonna hurt.

https://egy-africa.com/en/2022/03/10/egypts-food-exports-to-russia-ukraine-hit-67m-in-2021/

-----------------------------
    America's corn crop did super-great in 2021. Lord knows we Southern folk sure do love our corn bread.

Much corn goes to animal feed. Were Americans to lessen their meat-buying/eating, there would be huge surpluses of grains. In states experiencing deer overpopulation, hunting limits could be expanded. Hunting only bucks doesn't control deer populations, one has to allow the hunting of does (and female deer taste better). European-Americans wiped out wolves and lions, thus the deer herds had no natural birth control via predation.

https://www.farmprogress.com/corn/2021-us-corn-harvest-one-books

"Overall, a favorable growing season conditions positively influenced the quality of the 2021 corn crop across the country. The U.S. Grains Council recently released its 2021/2022 Corn Harvest Quality Report providing details on the quality of this year’s corn crop at harvest as it enters marketing channels.

"USDA's November WASDE report projects the 2021 U.S. corn crop to be the second largest on record, coming in around 15 billion bushels. The expected average yield of 177 bushels per acre will be a new U.S. corn yield record, beating out 176.6 bu./acre set in 2017."

What with the Russian and Ukrainian exports halted, the US will have to take up a whole lot of slack. But then, there is the matter of having to ship our agricultural products all the way to the Middle East. History shows that tankers can be fitted to haul grain. Here's an article concerning this practice:

https://maritimecyprus.com/2021/04/23/flashback-in-maritime-history-tankers-carrying-dry-cargo-2/

----------------------------------

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the news:

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ages_associated_with_the_dark_cold_years.html

"Food Shortages Soon Come – What To Do?"

"A concatenation of events is dropping on us like an imploding building and there’s not much we can do to stop it. However, we can mitigate some of the potential damage through our individual efforts and need to get started now.

"However, the paper also kicks off this food shortage discussion. The authors say the earth 'is now in the early stages of cooling that might be similar to the Dalton Minimum and last for three or four decades. Average temperatures can drop by up to 1.5 degrees C and increase the rate of crop failures that have already started. It won’t be easy to maintain the benefits of the recent warm phase of the Sun during the upcoming solar minimum.' That’s 2.7 degrees F, and significant.

"Lightfoot and Ratzer confirm that we’ve already entered the Modern Grand Solar Minimum (GSM) and that negative impacts on crops are already occurring. We’ve seen harvest shortfalls in a variety of crops around the world over the past couple of seasons. Coupled with these shortfalls, a few countries have limited or halted exports of staple products, mostly grains and legumes.

"For two years and continuing until today, there have been interruptions in commodities for sale. A number of factors contribute to this stuttering availability of commercial goods. Labor shortages in picking, packing, processing, and transportation led to gaps on some grocery shelves. Delayed imports of raw materials for canning, bottling, and bagging due to shutdowns in countries of origin will likely continue, especially now that China is locking down whole cities again.

"Monica Showalter’s excellent article the other day—Biden is about to get caught flat-footed on another crisis: Ukraine war–generated global food shortages— examines the impact that Russia’s war on Ukraine is having and is expected to have on global grain and fertilizer availability, as well as food production.

"Besides the drought hitting the mid-plains and potentially causing the abandonment of this year’s winter wheat (that’s for flour) crop, the La Niña system is expected to bring above-average rains to the eastern and southeastern parts of the US, potentially delaying planting and harvest. If California continues to value a practically nonexistent smelt over its people, there will be little water for the Sacramento-area rice farmers. They’ve already pulled down avocado and almond orchards due to restricted water allocations elsewhere in the state.

"Farmers are being hit hard by shortages and skyrocketing inflation, just like the rest of us. Anhydrous ammonia, used to fertilize most grain and many row crops, has had a massive jump in price from $487 per ton in 2020, to $746 in 2021, to a record-breaking $1,492 per ton the first week of February this year. Demand for fertilizer is expected to grow, but high prices in Europe for natural gas (from which the fertilizer is made) caused a slowdown in manufacturing last winter.

"Agriculture production runs on a very tight margin, with producers taking all the risk for seed, livestock, machinery, and labor, along with weather, with no guarantee of success or profit at the end of the year. Some farmers and ranchers, faced with such increased costs, as well as insupportable costs for fuel and repair parts to run farm machinery, are looking elsewhere.

"I had recommended before that folks begin to stock up on long-season pantry items like grain, pasta, oils, and the like to carry them through the worst of the GSM. Variable weather is the hallmark of these cyclical events.

"Christian over at Ice Age Farmer pulled together a compendium of disasters that occurred during the Maunder GSM of 1645 through 1715. It shows that colder and harsher weather resulted in a patchwork of drought, flood, hard winters, and famine throughout the minimum. We need to remember that, of the general population in the late 1600s, about 90% were engaged in farming. Today, less than 1% of Americans are farmers and ranchers, and only 2% of us live on farms.

"Already we are hearing about food rationing in various places in Europe. We’ve seen some of that during the worst of the pandemic shortages, but it’s been managed by local vendors. It’s likely to get much worse before it gets better.

"The demands of equity will ensure that those at the head of the food and farm assistance lines are the ones with the most victimhood points. Even if the food we are used to is available, the cost will be close to prohibitive for those on a budget. Also, it’s very likely nothing will have been done in the meantime to secure our food stocks from the depredations of the export market. It will be another case of the political class waiting until the last minute and then going overboard trying to react.

"So, we must take care of ourselves as best we can. Most of us can’t grow sufficient grain or press enough oil to meet our needs, so we need to set aside what we can for future use. We should begin to produce as much of our own food as possible though. It’s time to Make Americans Gardeners Again."

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Indeed when a little searching is done to gain information from non-government sanctioned propaganda an entirely different picture emerges than the government's narrative . Instead of Global Warming it appears we are in Global Cooling . As Old Geezer just posted crop failures " we are now experiencing " due to the natural cooling cycle of the planet . --- This Global Heating propaganda by governments falls right into the same category as masks will stop covid , The governments injections will stop covid , lock downs will stop covid , Putin caused the hike in gas prices in the United States , and Putin caused inflation . Some people just follow government narratives like a herd of sheep .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think your behind the times, its been called "Climate Change" for several years.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...cted-to-rise/ar-AAVgcBn?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531 --- The link is just another confirmation on the ever increasing starvation the planet has entered . The situation will only worsen . For those whose survival plan incorporated gardening , may want to put that plan into full gear this year and with plans for that avenue for all foreseeable years . For preppers we have now reached the time we have been preparing for .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What I find so frustrating, so bizarre, is how easy it would be for people, who are at least reasonably healthy, to grow a lot, if not ALL of their own veggies. Don't tell me that you have to have serious acreage get this accomplished. For years and years, books and the internet have had more than enough information to instruct novitiate gardeners. My small garden is a veggie-producing factory.

I see silly people out jogging and I know for sure that these Spandex-clothed people have no garden at home. I also bet they have next to zero food stored back. Post-SHTF, if they do not die straight-away, they will be a burden on those people who have common sense, thus have a garden. I couldn't club a baby seal to death, but getting rid of people who are in the way would be easy, maybe even recreational. I want to kidnap these healthy idiots, chain them, and force them to work my garden. I'm crippled! They sure are not. "Work my land, you spoiled little brats! Get busy, or I'll use this shotgun on you and use your rotting bodies for fertilizer!"

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to get that off my chest.

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, but modern people especially in urban areas dont grow their own food, they go to the supermarket and buy it instead. England used to be known as a nation of small shopkeepers and gardeners, now most of the small shops are gone and only retired people have time for gardening.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Yes, and this new/sick reality is a horror to look upon. Add to the stack that these urbanized folk -- especially the youth -- have zero work effort ... except when it comes to theft. They will actually do work if it is the matter of breaking into a home or business. Burglary is likely the only time they produce a drop of sweat.
      [​IMG]

Old Geezer, Mar 20, 2022
  16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...est-exporter/ar-AAVs1bE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531 A link discussing the fertilizer shortage which = food shortage . The results will be some that can't afford to buy the higher priced food will die and others will suffer from malnutrition in a effort to survive on less than desirable food . --- As for as me , I will be back working in my expanded garden shortly this morning . As a prepper have my critters and compost for a never ending supply of fertilizer plus stored from before the fertilizer shortage my commercial fertilizer . Sheeple and city folks will have to face the consequences of their life choices .

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in Britain the vast majority of commercial "agribusinesses" use the mono cropping method, this requires huge amounts of fertiliser and pesticides, most of this is imported and given the recent invasion of Ukraine and the sanctioning of Russia will become more expensive, this in turn will result in increased food prices in the shops.

18. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This link should interest all preppers and I highly encourage our members to watch it . It goes into what it describes as a " historic Global Food Shortage " , Not in the next few years but " This Year ". Also interesting this warning was put out last January " before " Russia invaded Ukraine . Now the food shortage problem has compounded with all grain exports from Ukraine and Russia off the table . --- As for as the UK and any other countries relying on food imports , they may see those imports drastically reduced or perhaps non-existent .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Food imports into Britain amount to about 40% of our total food supplies, if we did not have any imports, if we started on January 1st we would run out of all commercially produced food on August 11th given our current population and consumption, however a lot of food is wasted because of the stupid use by dates on all food which a lot of people rigidly stick to.

20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As for as the year 2022 a mass starvation may be the best and most optimistic outlook for the year . We may also have to deal with World War Three and perhaps a nuked planet that would completely destroy the food chain even if there was any food to deliver to begin with . -- I would hate to be a sheeple in the year 2022 and the following years . --- Assessing your ammo or other defensive plans to repel the starving may be something to consider .

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The anti-American string-pullers of marionette biden administration now have a golden opportunity to make life hard for the nation they so loathe.

Me, I hope it backfires on them.

Maybe instead of capitulation, they will get chaos. When the streets run red with blood, citizens may just rise up and take out the trash. Without the parasite urban areas, could be that the Heartland will be able to bring America back.

Gosh, yuck, what to do with all the bodies? Could just leave them on the concrete of the cities. Rot = plant food.

Post apocalypse, no sane person would venture into what will be left of the cities. I don't like going there now.

Criminal behavior among the lower-order people is currently taking off mightily. Empty groceries and no electricity will surely create some great agar to grow chaos. One wonders if the Leftists will continue to worship the "oppressed people" after they get raped and robbed by them. Never can tell about these mentally ill masochists. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." = the mantra of Leftist voters.

23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "citizens may just rise up and take out the trash", really? I doubt it very much, city people are the same all over, in America they are probably all Democrats anyway.

24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last evening on televised news " Tucker Carlson " the opening and main topic for his program was this very topic . The looming food shortage the planet is now facing was the discussion . Apparently even Dementia Joe recognized what is coming and warned the people of the upcoming food shortage . For many however they will do like the ostrich and ignore the problem and think it will go away . Perhaps some plan to outbid their food eating competition and buy any food that might be available and leave the poorer bidder to tell his or her family they didn't have enough money to buy food . I suppose the poorer family can have a family outing and go to a isolated area to forge for bugs , worms and roots . Of course if they have properly prepared , even the poorer family will have adequate food and will not have the problem of having to compete for food to begin with . We may see a distinct line drawn between preppers and sheeple .

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    After it warms up a bit more plan to go forging for morrell mushrooms , not because we are short on food but because they taste good . Then perhaps picking a mess of spinach from my garden to go with them , that is if I find the mushrooms . I am sure Dirt Diva and I would be fine if stores closed down forever .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I to doubt people will rise up to take out the trash . However the middle and lower financially positioned people may be taken out due to the stupidity of them not being prepared for the food shortage . Lone Wolf is correct , the majority finding themselves without food will be Democrats . The results being , a cleansing out of the trash . Preppers may see the Democrats looking like those photos we see of the starving in some of the countries around the globe in which their government has screwed things up .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A very good video on the coming starvation . U.S. megadrought now worse than in at least the last 1,200 years according to researchers . The projected timeline of the starvation taking a worsening turn " fall of the year 2022 ". This video is being presented by a prepper .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if there is a famine coming or even just a lot of shortages in the shops, now would be a good time to start growing one's own food, better to start now than to wait until a disaster starts.
    of course most people wont even think about it, which is why there will be a large panic and then a severe die off following the collapse. given the apathy of the general public to even consider planning for the future, the survival rate will be quite low.

29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This is exactly why I have been emphasizing this thread , in the attempt to get our members to grow their gardens this year . Unless they have one huge stockpile of food that will last them and their dependents at least one year , the garden may be crucial this year .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If the urban aggressors use-up what supplies are in the cities then head-out to find more weaklings in the Heartland, they'll not find weaklings, they'll find their own destruction.

I had kin on vigilance committees. If the law can't take care of business, the locals can. We hunters have zero qualms about killing. We don't gag when gutting animals. Some outsiders suddenly come in "to share"; hmmmm, they'd better be right with their Creator.

Think about The Troubles in Northern Ireland. That is our genetic make-up. And we are armed. There are more guns than people here and there is a massive tonnage of ammunition to be used. Most males here have had military training. Poverty = military combat duty. The military sends-in the poor boys first. Witness Vietnam.

Real Americans are not of the castrati.

Beware the Shankill Butchers.

Anger me and I will become death itself.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you still seem to think the trash will leave the city, maybe in America you are correct.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here in the USSA, urban packs are already predating on the suburbs with some activity in rural areas. Current movement into rural areas is largely based on the drug trade.

In England, I read that rural robberies currently involve the stealing of agricultural equipment and parts for equipment. One story I read told of a farmer who tried to use a harvester only to discover that it had been gutted. Externally, it looked OK. Other rural gang activity / violence is born of the drug trade, just like in America.

In England, I think the big risk is the numbers of immigrants moving in. These people are migratory in nature. They are also not in any way afraid to go aggressive if pushed. They will do "what they have to do." Hopefully, England will secure its borders.

When desperately hungry, humans will commit desperate acts.

In England, if one speaks-up about protecting nationality or securing borders, they are instantly deemed racist. If you say, "Let's talk about the impact of mass-immigration," the socialist media will come down on you like a load of bricks.

https://time.com/6146655/uk-citizenship-nationality-immigration-bill/

https://migration.bristol.ac.uk/2021/05/11/racism-and-the-uks-immigration-system/

upload_2022-3-28_5-52-53.png

upload_2022-3-28_6-0-59.png

upload_2022-3-28_6-4-11.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    people that welcome immigrants they know nothing about are idiots.
    at the moment rural crime is mostly the drug trade, such movement here is known as "county lines" and the gangs are using young kids as runners, other crime is farm related mostly tractors and diesel fuel but that's been going on for years.
    post SHTF when there is no electric and no fuel such crimes will be reduced if not non existent, you cant carry gallons of fuel by hand very far, and tractors wont move without fuel.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    They will walk if they have to. They sure did in India when jobs in the cities disappeared due to covid.

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...an-migrants-walk-hundreds-miles-home-69910465

"AP PHOTOS: Indian migrants walk hundreds of miles to go home"

"NEW DELHI -- They were hungry. Some had not eaten for days. Others survived on water and biscuits.

"But they walked anyway for hundreds of miles, in groups of families that included men and women, young and old — all trudging along deserted highways.

"Some had nothing but flip-flops on their feet, and others lugged bags on their heads. Young parents balanced children on their shoulders.

"Over the past week, India’s migrant workers — the mainstay of the country’s labor force — spilled out of big cities that have been shuttered due to the coronavirus and returned to their villages, sparking fears that the virus could spread to the countryside.

"They mostly live in squalid housing in congested urban ghettos. But with no daily earnings, no savings, and thus no way to buy food, they must head to their home villages to survive.

"Train services are suspended, taxis are unaffordable and the hundreds of buses brought to the outskirts of New Delhi to ferry people home lacked enough seats.

"That leaves walking. The government told India's top court on Tuesday that 500,000 to 600,000 migrants have walked to their villages from cities."

------------------------------------------------

Westerners are soft. Other populations are anything but soft.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    They were going HOME! all the eastern Europeans who ran the local car washes all went home when the pandemic started. I somehow doubt they are coming back.
    it wouldnt surprise me if post SHTF most migrants went back to their home country, better to be among your own kind in a disaster than among strangers who dont even speak the same language.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    -- I found this information that I referred to above and decided to pass the link to you guys .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- A good video on the meat shortage that is already here . This is made by a prepper . This is what preppers have been preparing for . Those that only prepared to survive for a few weeks until they were rescued will find the rescuer's aren't coming and this will likely be a worsening condition that will last for decades .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I guess that I am lucky. Where I live there are ranches all over the place AND rivers and lakes full of fish, and Lots of people have big gardens. A gas powered tiller is something that people here commonly have. I have one. We have a fenced place in my front yard that has been a large garden several times. The fence keeps the critters out of things. It is 4 feet tall and then has another foot or so buried in the ground. I have access to three acres and have the tools to break it and pull it up into rows again.

I have both the willingness and ability to protect it. My three acres are fenced to keep even smaller critters out and then the garden is fenced inside that outer fence. We have three big border collies and one little yapper. Nobody is going to sneak in. One of my gun cabinettes is beside the front door with five loaded guns in it. I also have a full gun case and then in another room there is a gun rack on the wall. I honestly don't know how many guns that I have. I was in the gun business for a while and collected a lot of guns that I took as trade ins. If I really liked them I kept them. I have a sort of fetish for lever action rifles.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What if there is no home to which they can return? Their families could end up becoming toast in the near future.

Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa may all be glowing in the dark after the balloons go up. And that radioactive reality looks like it getting ever closer. This world is heading towards total instability.

[​IMG]

upload_2022-3-29_19-57-56.png

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    your assuming Putin will press the red button, I dont, I think he said or to be more correct it was Lavrov-foreign minister- who said WW3 would be a nuclear war, this was all said to frighten The West in staying out of the Ukraine war.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats a terrible way to have to live, always having to have a gun nearby, I think you have also said you have 3 large prisons nearby.
    if I had to live like that I'd move.
    where I live is rural and remote, life here is peaceful and almost crime free, any crime here is "domestic" in nature and low key. no major prisons in my county .
    this place is like a ghost town most of the time and post collapse it wont be any different.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Gosh, I sure do wish I lived in paradise.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you can wish it, I live it. I often wake up in the morning and say "another day in paradise!"
    I dont have to live like its 1880 and still the Wild West .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    ---- Preppers should be interested in this , about a 4 minute video . -- On a personal note here at our adobe , we have stocked up on cooking oil months ago . Also as I posted on another thread have practiced making our own lard using animal fat . Those that might have missed the lard making endeavor may want to check it out on the " preserving fat for cooking " link .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I like guns a lot and like to shoot. I don't have the guns because I need all of them for protection, one would get that done. I have them because I like to shoot and when I had a federal Firearms liscense I sort of gathered a bunch in. For one thing guns are like having gold. I can ALWAYS sell them for a massive profit. I live in the country on three acres just outsid of a tiny town. There really isn't a town just people scattered out in the woods with a couple of stores on the highway.

We actually have 7 big prisons in the area. They are great neighbors. I'm about the only person in my family that has not worked in a prison. Prisons here with one or two exceptions are farms and ranches. Most also have some sort of industry and make things like desks and stuff for state offeces and the schools.

They raise cattle, hogs and horses that they train as guard horses that won't allow and inmate to pull a guard off. They will walk all over them if they need to and stomp the crap out of them. I have never heard of that happening though. They love the horses and do most of the training and care of them.

Prisons in Texas are NOTHING like what you see on TV or in the movies. All of the inmates have jobs and work. Even inmates on death row are work capable. We grow or raise nearly all of their food. Start with cotton in the fields and end with uniforms that they wear. My wife worked there for 25 years and never even once had an inmate give her any kind of problem. My daughter has 15 years there now. The pay is good and the benefits are GREAT.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "I like guns a lot and like to shoot. I don't have the guns because I need all of them for protection, one would get that done. I have them because I like to shoot and when I had a federal Firearms liscense I sort of gathered a bunch in. For one thing guns are like having gold. I can ALWAYS sell them for a massive profit. I live in the country on three acres just outsid of a tiny town. There really isn't a town just people scattered out in the woods with a couple of stores on the highway."

Yes.

That.

Pretty nice here away from cities. Of course the cities leak. So, we get some rather "interesting" creatures here.

If one wants to go jihad on us, we shoot it before it can take a meat clever to us. We shoot it with our guns we like so much for sporting purposes. Guns are like chainsaws. They are a form of power equipment used for getting jobs done. Plus they can alter the attitude of unfriendlies without going loud. Amazing how unfriendlies can get religion when hearing someone racking a shotgun slide. Using a chainsaw to deal with city leakage would be wet. That would be one very wet job.

And, what's wrong with the wild west?! Me, I don't worry. Somebody goes pounding on the door, I get my gun. My heart rate doesn't go up. If I had to make something go away, the only worry I would have is explaining my actions to a judge. Given free reign, I'd make a lot of things go away.

When I get some free highway, I like putting this new little used car of mine on 110 mph. What makes my heart rate go up would cause many to swallow their tongue and pass-out. We silly Americans!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    pounding on doors and going "Jihad" in the UK only happens in the big cities, any city "leak" we get in the countryside here is either monied urban types with their "holiday Homes" or they are tourists-south coast mostly.
    110MPH? I thought the USA had a 50 mph speed limit? thats why I stay off motorways here, thats where nutters do that kind of speed and cause massive road traffic accidents.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      The speed limit is 75. My speed limit could get me arrested (not just fined).

The men in my family never let rules get in their way.

I never go high velocity unless there is absolutely no one anywhere near me and the pavement conditions are just right.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
      Old Geezer, Apr 2, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z2L69vl2QntM/--- Here is another confirmation on the looming starvation . A bit revealing that as we sit on the precipice of people across the planet having to face watching their children and grandchildren slowly turn into walking skeletons , on this prepper /survival forum members fail to mention how they plan to counter the starvation but or more enthralled over the prospect of getting to shoot one of those starving skeletons . -- I think this mind set may be the result of some sort of fantasy instead of staring reality in the eye . Unless you turn cannibal , shooting people will not put food on the table . --- Something mentioned on the above link " food vouchers are now being considered " . --- I am now off to go sit on my bench on the edge of a 300 ft. mountain cliff to finish my coffee and watch the morning mist floating through the mountains . --- Back from the bench , this morning was treated with watching otters playing in the stream below my perch .

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      The masses are standing in front of an unfolding apocalypse. They imagine these issues, "food shortages" for instance, as being fleeting phenomena. There's the fanged monster right there in front of them and they see it as something that can somehow be appeased. What we now are witnessing is NOT going to be "food shortages" it is going to be famine. These famines will generate more wars that will generate more famine ...
      [​IMG]

Old Geezer, Apr 2, 2022
  49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    During the Obama "administration", Putin took the Crimea.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-to-russian-invasion-of-crimea-is-pathetic-ta

Now with the deep-state biden puppet regime in place, Putin sees that he can attack Ukraine (if not winning, then breaking off as much turf as his military can take).

Fuel shortages -- worsening the famine via loss of fertilizer production -- would have been at least partially rectified by a pro-America administration in Wash D.C. via the searching, finding and tapping of new oil fields -- at least until nuclear power plants. However America now has and anti-American administration. With this socialist regime, pipelines have been shut down and oil exploration has been killed.

The deep-state via this puppet regime will get its wish -- and that is to tighten down the bolts of bureaucracy forcing the people to kowtow to the demands of the oligarchs and autocrats of every ilk. Government will ascend to even higher realms of earthly divinity.

They will in their own minds, anyway.

Real men and women do not obey invalid laws. Only sheeple follow invalid laws. Laws enacted to purchase the votes of the masses are often anti-Liberty and thus invalid.

The actions of the would-be gods could very well be the tipping point into America's second civil war, Civil War II. The actions of the socialists will, most assuredly, deep-six the dollar, further adding fuel to the fire -- and not just in America. On top of all this fire kindling, we witness this socialist regime bringing-in tens of millions more Hispanic illegals. The latter will add a racial war component to the civil war conflagration, resulting in apocalyptic death tolls. And America is certainly not alone in this. Witness Europe bringing-in immigrants when they are dependent on the import of food and fertilizer. Now with the resources of Russia and Ukraine denied them, Europeans will be infuriated with masses of more outsiders being dumped on their communities.

Poltergeist, you see that to which others are blind. Famines cause wars.

Wars will not be confined to this region or that region. The coming hell is going to be planetary.

Famine and war go hand-in-hand. Wars cause famine. Famine causes wars.

https://theconversation.com/famines...t-how-to-cope-with-the-ukraine-fallout-180370

"...zoological description of this species [humans]..." Article appertaining:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...s-are-genetically-predisposed-kill-each-other

Conservatives and Leftists both agree that famine can and often does cause war:

https://ucanr.edu/blogs/food2025/blogfiles/14415.pdf

==================================

Several other articles I've just now been reading use the term "food security".

https://news.asu.edu/20210322-solutions-how-food-security-quickly-becoming-national-security

https://www.barnabasfund.org/us/new...ould-lead-to-social-unrest-and-violence-acro/

----------------------------

On Earth today, we are witnessing the evaporation of the condition of being secure. No place to hide. The four horsemen have arrived.

50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The masses dont imagine anything! they think nothing bad will happen and if it does its someone else's job to sort it out, its never up to them, they just gripe and moan about it but dont do anything themselves, they dont plan for ANY emergency and most live beyond their means.
    WHEN TSHTF they will all fail and fail big time.