The Covid 19 Plan And World Herding........

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Nov 15, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Anybody else smell something downright fishy?! I must be wrong because Big Brother is always right.

"A Canadian writer who flew home from Europe to visit her mother was refused entry and sent back because she wasn’t vaccinated, even though she presented detailed proof that she has strong natural immunity to COVID after having recovered from the virus."

https://summit.news/2021/08/09/cana...ng-natural-covid-immunity-and-negative-tests/

"Marsden notes that 'I committed the apparent violation of trying to re-enter my own country with proof of naturally acquired Covid-19 antibodies made by my own immune system post-recovery rather than those generated by the manmade Covid-19 vaccine about which much is still to be learned.'

"The writer recounts 'I was treated worse than a criminal. I arrived at the airport with a negative PCR test (from within the previous 48 hours), two positive Covid antibody tests from March and July proving that I still had significant Covid antibodies post-recovery, and a ‘covid immunity certificate’ written and signed by my French doctor to confirm this fact.'

"According to her account, Canadian border security refused to accept anything other than proof of being fully vaccinated to enter the country without quarantining for over two weeks.

“'The Canadian border officer refused to accept the antibody laboratory test results as proof that I had recovered and was immune from Covid,' Marsden writes, adding that she was threatened with a $6000 fine if she did not co-operate and attempted to leave the airport."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...covid-positive-illegal-aliens-freed-into-u-s/

"A group of House Republicans, led by Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX), say they are ready to take legislative action against President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) if the agency hides data on the number of coronavirus-positive illegal aliens released into the United States.

"In a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the House Republicans call his leadership a “lackluster performance” and credit Biden’s “weak border policies” for “appalling” illegal immigration totals – nearly 200,000 border crossers were encountered by federal immigration officials in June.

“'The June numbers put the United States at over 1 million encounters in just the first 7 months of this fiscal year,' they write:

"'With continued complicity from the Biden Administration, the United States is once again slated to see another massive increase in southern border encounters. For the month of July – reporting indicates another approximate 210,000 illegal migrant encounters – this will be the highest monthly total in the history of DHS.'

"The House Republicans then blast Mayorkas for what they say has been a 'dangerously irresponsible' lack of transparency from DHS about the number of border crossers and illegal aliens testing positive for coronavirus being released into the U.S. interior."
    ---------------------------------------------------

Bottom line:

If you are citizen, you must wear a mask and get the vaccine. If you are an illegal immigrant, you need not be tested and get free transportation into the interior of the USSA.

Do as you are told. Big Brother knows best. Shut up. Sit down. Just take it. If you are a deplorable WASP, then this applies to you 4x.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Eric Clapton Rails Against Authoritarians Crushing Liberty in Anthem ‘This Has Gotta Stop’"

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ushing-liberty-in-anthem-this-has-gotta-stop/

"Rock legend Eric Clapton has released a new, pro-freedom single in which he rails against authoritarians who crush individual liberties. 'This Has Gotta Stop,” which the singer dropped Friday, features the refrain, “This has gotta stop / Enough is enough / I can’t take this BS any longer.'

"Clapton has publicly opposed shutdowns and has expressed skepticism of COVID-19 vaccines after experiencing what he has described as debilitating side effects from the AstraZenica shots."

I found the song and the video to be fabulous, so I went online and purchased the song and added it to my other Eric Clapton music. Had to have my own copy lest the satanic control-freaks in government-leagued industry try to destroy/erase Clapton's work.

It is so refreshing to witness an artist stand up to the World Collective. So few have the courage to do so. In doing so, he and others in the entertainment community have risked being blacklisted. I encourage others to purchase his music -- and not just because of his courageous stance, but because he is a consummate musician.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Who’s Really Being Hospitalized?"

"Breakthrough cases reach majority levels in some jurisdictions but numbers elude CDC"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/whos-...tml?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

"Diagnosed with a Pancreas Disorder, Admitted as a COVID Patient

"After a battery of testing, my friend was diagnosed with pancreatitis. But it was easier for the hospital bureaucracy to register the admission as a COVID case.

"Let me explain. This patient had none of the classic symptoms of COVID: No shortness of breath, no fever, no chills, no congestion, no loss of sense of smell or taste, no neurological issues. The only COVID symptoms my friend had were nausea and fatigue, which could also be explained by the surgery. However, nearly three weeks earlier, a COVID test had come back positive.

"The mainstream media is reporting that severe COVID cases are mainly among unvaccinated people. An Associated Press headline from June 29 reads: 'Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated.' Another, from the same date: “Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ABC News survey finds.”

"Is that what’s really going on? It’s certainly not the case in Israel, the first country to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against the virus. Now it has one of the highest daily infection rates and the majority of people catching the virus (77 percent to 83 percent, depending on age) are already vaccinated, according to data collected by the Israeli government.

"After carefully reviewing the available data, including the safety and efficacy profiles of the mRNA vaccines, my friend had taken a cautious approach. Though a medical doctor who gives vaccines in the office every day, my friend opted to wait and see. According to WebMD, a 'huge number' of frontline hospital workers have also chosen not to get the vaccine. Indeed, various news reports, from California to New York, confirm that up to 40 percent of health care workers have decided the risks of the vaccines do not outweigh the benefits.

"After admission, I spoke to the nurse on the COVID ward. She was suited up in a plastic yellow disposable gown, teal gloves, and two masks underneath a recirculating personal respiratory system that buzzed so loudly she could barely hear. The nurse told me that she had gotten both vaccines but she was feeling worried: 'Two thirds of my patients are fully vaccinated,' she said.

"How can there be such a disconnect between what the COVID ward nurse told me and the mainstream media reports? For one thing, it is very hard to get any kind of accuracy when it comes to actual numbers. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have publicly acknowledged that they do not have accurate data.

"At the same time, data collection is done on a state by state basis. In most states, a person is only considered fully vaccinated fourteen days after they have had the full series of the vaccine.

"This means that anyone coming into an American hospital who has only had one dose, or who has had both vaccines but had the second one less than two weeks prior, will likely be counted as 'unvaccinated.'

"To muddy the waters further, even people who test negative for COVID are sometimes counted as COVID deaths.

"Consider the case of 26-year-old Matthew Irvin, a father of three from Yamhill County, Oregon. As reported by KGW8 News, Irvin went to the ER with stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea on July 5, 2020. But instead of admitting him to the hospital, the doctors sent him home.

"Five days later, on July 10, 2020, Irvin died. Though his COVID test came back negative two days after his death and his family told reporters and public health officials that no one Irvin had been around had any COVID symptoms, the medical examiner allegedly told the family that an autopsy was not necessary, listing his death as a coronavirus case. It took the Oregon Health Authority two and a half months to correct the mistake.

"In an even more striking example of overcounting COVID deaths, a nursing home in New Jersey that only has 90 beds was wrongly reported as having 753 deaths from COVID. According to a spokesman, they had fewer than twenty deaths. In other words, the number of deaths was over-reported by 3,700 percent.

"Dr. Peter McCullough, an academic internist and cardiologist in practice in Dallas, Texas, says that a large number of people in the hospitals right now have, indeed, been fully vaccinated. 'Fully vaccinated people are being hospitalized, and … 19 percent of them have died,' McCullough says. 'This is not a crisis of the unvaccinated. That’s just a talking point. The vaccinated are participating in this.'

"Other physicians are seeing the same thing. 'In my practice multiple patients who are fully vaccinated have been admitted to local hospitals,' says Dr. Jeffrey I. Barke, a board-certified primary care physician based in Newport Beach, California. Barke believes part of the problem is exaggeration of the efficacy: 'If the vaccine works so well, why are we now pushing a booster?'”

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.