The End Of The World Is Coming?

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by lonewolf, Nov 30, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I bet you wish you’d bought your council house years ago LW, you would have got a huge discount and it would have risen significantly in value by now.
    https://grownupmoney.com/right-to-b...NZD8ZdYIKN4k8Kbifei8WdnGjRol8WVcaAtP3EALw_wcB
    We paid for my wife’s grandmother to buy hers when the council started trying to move her out because she was alone in a three bed house, I was amazed at how easy and cheap it was. She has been there since the house was first built and refused to move. (We joke that she has bodies buried under the shed)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wish I'd been able to mate but one thing I lacked then was money, with no access to a mortgage and no cash it just didnt happen. they are talking about HA housing now, even if I got the full discount as per your link I'd still be short of about £100k and no one will give me a mortgage at my age, mind you I've got a secure tenancy which has no end date .
    I've been a council then HA tenant continually since 1991 so 31 years.
    we've been at our present location for 13 years.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The name of this thread "The end of the world is coming" in my opinion is somewhat misunderstood. IF the collapse that many of us here feel is eventually inevitable it will be and ending of this experiment in allowing idiots to have a say in how things should be done. I believe that it will also be a BEGINNING of a new society.

The "democracy" that we have now is nothing like the intentions of the founding fathers. If we were to return to the original plan the "right" to vote needs to be something that is EARNED and deserved. We need to have a poll tax. It doesn't have to be much. Its real purpose would be to require someone to make a small effort to vote. I will promise you that if you had to pay 5 dollars and fill out a form to get a license to vote the Democrats would be goners.

ANY small required effort and cost would eliminate millions of people that don't really deserve a vote. People that can't support themselves and pay taxes should not vote. What sort of idiocy would lead you to think that someone that couldn't even support themselves and their family is a great person to direct how the nation is run?

In the beginning only property owners voted. Hell, they are even putting voting booths in prisons in the liberal states now!!! When a person is convicted of a felony they are disenfranchised for a period set by the court. You know that life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness thing. IT DOESN”T APPLY TO A CONVICTED CRIMINAL. In some cases they lose all three rights.

We have strayed so far from the original plan and intention that only tearing it down and starting again from scratch could get us going again.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if its The End of the World as we know it, then a full system wide collapse which is what I expect will take us back to some form of subsistence living, there will be a huge population drop especially in my country as the vast majority rely on supermarkets and electricity and once those are gone they will have no idea how to survive, within a few months to a year the population will be a fraction of what it once was, it will then be up to each and every individual to take care of themselves the best they can.
    any kind of rebuilding of society, the economy, democracy etc.etc. will be many years down the line, probably long after many of us here now are long gone.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I’m sure the world will blithely continue spinning until it’s either blasted to dust in a collision or pulled into a black hole….end of the world my arse. Bloody sensationalist headlines from a red top rag of a newspaper.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not the end of the world, poof, no more planet earth, but the end of the world AS WE KNEW IT
    different think entirely.
    of course our friend in Llanelli was talking about The Apocalypse which is a religious theory.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    To quote the article directly; Leslie Southam, 53, said he can't be bothered moving out of the estate in Llanelli, Wales, as he believes the world will end in seven years.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes but I dont think he said why he thought that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    reread the original piece and he was talking about the "second coming" and The Apocalypse which is merely religious dogma and blind faith, neither of which I subscribe to.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It’s always important to check what is inside the quotation marks, only the actual words within the quotation marks can be ascribed to Leslie Southam . The rest is just as likely to be editorial inserted, paraphrased or written by the author Emilia Shovelin. These are the kind of sound bites that can be taken out of context to mock preppers or survivalists.
    Quote.
    However, he doesn't see the point in moving on, as he believes that we are in "the last days" before Jesus Christ's return to Earth and the apocalypse.

He thinks coronavirus is part of a "Great Reset" heralding the end of life as we know it.

Speaking to WalesOnline, Leslie said: "The way things are going, it's only going to be seven years at most."

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well thats his opinion.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    he may be correct in one manner, I wouldnt be surprised if some form of societal collapse happened within the next 7 years, this seems more likely now than at any time in the recent past, maybe sooner if Putin isnt stopped from his land grabs.
    6 stabbings in London in the last 24 hours, trouble is no one bats an eyelid anymore and this sort of stuff is now common place, and illegals landing on the south coast daily and border force acting like some glorified taxi service and nobody thinks S hitting TF hasnt already started?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One could speculate endlessly about why it is happening, but it is happening and happening now.

The proximal causes appear to be the following:

> Economic systems are teetering on the brink due to massive banking interdependencies. Banks are covering for each other. For instance the banks of Spain, Greece, and Italy are dead broke and Germany's banking system is basically enabling these banks to appear solvent. Eurozone wishes no countries to leave because resources must be sucked out of other countries to keep up the pretense of everything being fine. Japan is drowning also.

> All Western nations are printing fiat currency without any backing. Their debts could never be paid. Soon many nations will not even be able to pay the interests on their loans.

> The shutdown of exports from Russia and Ukraine are going to cause raw havoc come end of year 2022. Crop shipments are blocked. Russia is confiscating food in Ukraine and promising China that these food-stuffs will be available for sale to them. Fertilizer sales have also been massively attenuated. Fuel oil, gas, and urea (necessary for fertilizer production) shipments are cut.

> Drought and loss of food transfers / sales are going to cause massive famines. Famines were ready to happen even in good times. North Korea was already on the brink.

> Wars are popping up everywhere and threats of nuclear exchanges are now commonplace. Famines will cause more wars and exacerbate already-existing tensions between nations. Russia has invaded Ukraine. China is going to annex Taiwan and promises to go to war with any and all nations attempting to protect Taiwan. Iran continues its production of bomb-grade uranium and Israel will go to war to prevent this from happening. North Korea is developing high-quality missiles with longer and longer ranges. North Korea is perfectly willing to use its nukes. The U.S. is without a Commander-in-Chief. ...

> In addition to tensions between countries, there's also the matter of tensions within countries. I'll not even attempt to list countries who are now experiencing civil unrest and increasing crime rates. In short, one could say that people all across this planet are living with high levels of anger and anxiety.

------------

I've likely forgotten other "hot-spots". The current state of things on this planet are non-supportable. Something or many things are going to go catastrophically wrong. The proverbial SHTF events (multiple) will hit the fan and likely very soon. How many fuses are lit to how many bombs?! If one is not prepping, then that person is beyond foolish.

upload_2022-6-18_10-16-33.png

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.