The Future Of Emergency Medical Delivery

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jul 26, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.civilbeat.org/2019/07/s...necessary-er-visits-by-empowering-paramedics/

Good morning all,

Above article explains how Hawaii is - currently -addressing the quality delivery of emergency health care concurrent with reducing costs.

This is going on in Virginia also.

I'm posting this here because this is also an opportunity for preppers to access no-cost training in this field ... if interested in it, of course.

Besides the field medical care, I know it's being tested in the dental category.

Plus, let's not forget the article's mentioned "social worker". This field is also being enhanced. I've mentioned here at msf.com the term "compassion fatigue". These subjects need to filter down to preppers also.

Prep, prep, prep !

TMT Tactical likes this.