The Great Reset. How Does One Prepare For This Possibility?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Nov 26, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    On my next trip out into civilization I plan to try to procure a barrel with a good top . The purpose is to have a place to store old boots and shoes as well as any heavy duty cloth that might be slated to be discarded on clothing such as jeans . During teotwawki things might be salvageable to make home made shoes using the soles from old footwear sewn onto fabric or leather . With soles on footwear they would last much longer than walking on one ply animal skins with no soles . Scraps of cloth for patching clothing could also be of great value .

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes..Olde Geezer...safety boxes are not that safe...particularly in an Economic Crisis.

And the fact that this fellow was carrying so much cash ...spoke to me of desperation....raised a warning flag to me....

I see all PM's being or becoming illegal to own...

But I know from my Parents what happened post WW2 in Germany when the German monies were worthless....many people were running small businesses on the side...cash or jewelry .....barter economy....underground economy.

Many GI's were running small operations outside of the bases..My Dad was doing some of this and had all kinds of jewelry in an olde cigar box...which he bartered for foods and other goods...cigarettes...et al.

I imagine that after the war....a can of spam or coffee..cigarettes were good as gold..

My Dad managed to get a 98 Mauser re barreled and fitted with a sporter stock...double set triggers...from 8mm Mauser to American 30.06b caliber...with scope....for 20 dollars American and two cartons of Luckeys.....

I imagine that gunsmith made out well with 2 cartons of Luckeys...and 20 dollars American....

German monies did not hold much value after the war....

Most Americans cannot imagine such an scenario..... we live so economically well and take it for granted....

But such an very similar scenario can happen here with so many on lockdown and I predict with leftists in office it will wax worse and worse economically with more "Herding/lockdown" on the horizon.

I believe this is already being tested/piloted in the UK and Australia.....and soon enough here..

As I am want to state...once governments get this kind of power ...historically they are loath to give it back to the people..

This is a condition ripe for economic/social collapse...or put another way......."Ordo Ob Chao."

"Order From Chaos"

Manufacture the Chaos such that one can bring in the new order....

This is not a new ideology but it is textbook of how the Deep State has operated on an international basis for many many many years....mostly outside the USA...but now coming to our shores....

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    About the black market...or underground economy....

Here is what they will not teach you in public schools...you need to be kept dumb and ignorant of so much ...in particular history....

It i not accidental that so few know much history.

The Black

The government authorized marketplace is not the white marketplace.

I was taught by history people...well instructed in history....that the Black Market is the true marketplace. The Black Market is the true White Marketplace.

The government authorized marketplace is not the white marketplace.

Historically ...whenever the government marketplace price is or does not get to far out of line the Black Marketplace does not arise..but only in limited controlled areas..

When the Government price of any goods or services gets too far out of line the Black Market arises to fill the void...,

This is not what is taught in most pubic schools....but it is a truism..

The Black Market is not just people dealing drugs or illegal substances..but also people working for cash..producing goods and services...

It is the people selling fresh eggs on the side...doing cabinet work...welding ...etc etc etc..for cash....and it is a growing marketplace.

This is also why I believe the Deep State working behind, and substituting for, government need people to never be able to think this far while they work for total control by a cashless society....absolute power to control and know everything on which people are doing and spending their monies....total control...absolute power ..divine right of kings.....

But how about those Kardashians.....ESPN...

The Black Marketplace is the true marketplace.....

When conditions get so bad you cannot get goods or services...in the government controlled marketplace the Black Market arises to meet the demand...at the real price.

We know this because in many Totalitarian/Dictatorial government marketplace you cannot get many goods and services as the economy collapses but you can get them in the Black Market for a price.

The real price of any goods and services is what it takes to get the goods and services...not what any government declares..

Look at Venezuela...or even Soviet Russia and their satellite countries and their economies....

Your own government here in America has worked very very hard to have Americans not know of this history or pattern..

But I fear many Americans will be learning this lesson...anew.....and for the first time......and it will be a shock..

Ishmaelites run wild....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Dalewick
      I consider the term "Black Market" a political term used primarily by people that have plenty. Barter is alive and well.

Dalewick, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/27/tech/coronavirus-vaccine-passport-apps/index.html

CNN is euphoric!

"Now that coronavirus vaccines are starting to roll out in the US and abroad, many people may be dreaming of the day when they can travel, shop and go to the movies again. But in order to do those activities, you may eventually need something in addition to the vaccine: a vaccine passport application.
    Several companies and technologygroups have begun developing smartphone apps or systems for individuals to upload details of their Covid-19 tests and vaccinations, creating digital credentials that could be shown in order to enter concert venues, stadiums, movie theaters, offices, or even countries."

Ruling elitists raping the serfs of what trifling amount of Liberty they currently possess is now within reach. Good thing that we preppers have already put-back enough to get through the coming sh##. Hopefully in the near future, the wars and the Earth-changes will take out the cities. "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."

upload_2020-12-30_22-54-59.png

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...-city-employees-nears-150000/?sh=7196ac3e7333

"..., LA itself is in trouble. Whenever we open the books, the city consistently ranks among the worst tax and spend offenders.

"Last year, there were 20,000 highly compensated city employees whose average pay exceeded $147,000 and cost taxpayers $3 billion. All of them made more than $100,000 and nearly 2,000 out-earned California Governor Gavin Newsom ($202,000).

"Our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com found painters making $113,943; 'tree surgeons' trimming $207,058; police officers with an arresting $325,942; legislative analysts earning $399,631; firefighters hosing down $486,674; and 'harbor boat pilots' swimming in $515,000."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-threat-of-authoritarianism-in

The pro-collectivist oligarchs continue to consolidate their power. Distribution of wealth is for other people, i.e. the working class supporting the class of people who have chosen to not work.

"The lockdowns from the pandemic have ushered in a collapse of small businesses across the U.S. that has only further fortified the power of corporate giants. 'Billionaires increased their wealth by more than a quarter (27.5%) at the height of the crisis from April to July, just as millions of people around the world lost their jobs or were struggling to get by on government schemes,' reported The Guardian in September. A study from July told part of the story:

"The combined wealth of the world's super-rich reached a new peak during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a study published by the consulting firm PwC and the Swiss bank UBC on Wednesday. The more than 2,000 billionaires around the world managed to amass fortunes totalling around $10.2 trillion (€8.69 trillion) by July, surpassing the previous record of $8.9 trillion reached in 2017.

"Meanwhile, though exact numbers are unknown, 'roughly one in five small businesses have closed,' AP notes, adding: 'restaurants, bars, beauty shops and other retailers that involve face-to-face contact have been hardest hit at a time when Americans are trying to keep distance from one another.'”

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-houses-per-year-to-keep-up-with-immigration/

"Over 100,000 homes will need to be built in England every year as a result of mass migration, analysis from the Migration Watch UK think tank has found.

"A new home will need to be built every five minutes until the early 2040s as a result of immigration, representing 57 per cent of all new homes, or 107,400 homes per year, according to an analysis conducted of Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures by Migration Watch.

"The think tank found that the impact of foreign arrivals in the country will require nearly 2.7 million homes to be built in the country by the year 2043, which they noted would be equivalent to nine cities the size of Glasgow.

"The report said that even if migration fell to 2013 levels, when between 180,000 and 190,000 people were immigrating, then immigration would still account for nearly half of the total number of houses by the 2040s, or 67,800 per year.

"In a press release seen by Breitbart London, Migration Watch said: 'The arrival of a new city from overseas every year cannot help but add hugely to pressure on communities up and down the UK to bulldoze countryside – even ‘protected’ green belt land — in order to make way for housing.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.aier.org/article/the-year-in-which-comforting-american-myths-were-ravaged/

"Thanks in large part to Covid lockdowns, this year has left vast wreckage in its wake, with ten million jobs lost, more than 100,000 businesses and dozens of national chains bankrupted or closed. Up to 40 million people could face eviction in the coming months for failing to pay rent, and Americans report that their mental health is at record low levels. But the casualty list for 2020 must also include many of the political myths that shape Americans’ lives.

"Perhaps the biggest myth to die this year was that Americans’ constitutional rights are safeguarded by the Bill of Rights. After the Covid-19 pandemic began, governors in state after state effectively placed scores of millions of citizens under house arrest – dictates that former Attorney General Bill Barr aptly compared to 'the greatest intrusion on civil liberties' since the end of slavery. Politicians and government officials merely had to issue decrees, which were endlessly amended, in order to destroy citizens’ freedom of movement, freedom of association, and freedom of choice in daily life. Los Angeles earlier this month banned almost all walking and bicycling in the city, ordering four million people to 'to remain in their homes' in a futile effort to banish a virus. "

10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that the best preparation for the global reset would be directing some space rock towards Earth to hit Davos, Switzerland for its upcoming satanic cabal meeting. Where's a big meteor when you need one?! Putin is one demented mean dude; however if he nukes this upcoming WEF, maybe that would be some proof that there's is yet a tiny ray of sunshine left in his corrupted old black heart.

"Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-the-world-can-find-salvation-at-davos-2022/

"Famine, floods, pestilence, drought, plague, war, and rumors of war. These are the key issues facing the world today and the invitation-only World Economic Forum (WEF) next week in Davos, Switzerland, is just the place to find the answers provided by the select globalist elites, founder Klaus Schwab declared Wednesday.

“'The return of war, epidemics and the climate crisis, all those disruptive forces have derailed the global recovery,' Schwab, the forum’s executive chairman, told journalists in an almost biblical prognostication ahead of the convention’s start on Sunday.

“'Those issues must be confronted in Davos, and the global food crisis in particular needs our immediate attention,' he added in an online briefing, according to the Irish Times.

"The return of a 2,500-strong in-person gathering after the coronavirus pandemic comes as the world struggles to meet the challenge presented by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

"It all comes down to trusting in the WEF to find the correct outcomes and implement them as instructed, Schwab and his unelected workers submit.

"More than 50 heads of state and government will attend the meeting next week, including NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, the WEF lists.

"All will be flying in for the week at the luxury ski resort before flying home again, just as they have done in the past.

"Schwab warned anyone who sought to trivialise the event or hijack its key messages, including the often-mentioned Great Reset, will be treated with contempt.

"Contrary voices will simply not be tolerated.

“'The atmosphere in which Davos takes place will be welcoming. But it is also of utmost seriousness,' he confided. 'So, there’s no place for the frivolous fringe that seeks to distract and divert attention.'

“'And I condemn it wholeheartedly, particularly of those who have nothing to do with the World Economic Forum, community, and just come to Davos to hijack our brand.'

"Kristalina Georgieva, IMF managing director, European Central Bank president Christine Lagarde and director general of the World Trade Organisation Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala are also scheduled to be there."

upload_2022-5-19_11-12-58.png

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "World Economic Forum’s ‘Young Global Leaders’ is a Massive Network of Royals, Politicians, Big Tech, Billionaires and Other ‘Elites’ "

https://humansbefree.com/2022/02/wo...s-big-tech-billionaires-and-other-elites.html

“'I have to say then I mention names like Mrs Merkel, even Vladimir Putin and so on they all have been Young Global Leaders of The World Economic Forum. But what we are really proud of now with the young generation like Prime Minister Trudeau, President of Argentina and so on, is that we penetrate the cabinets… It is true in Argentina and it is true in France now…'
    – Klaus Schwab

"The purpose from the beginning has been to 'identify and advance a future-oriented global agenda, focusing on issues at the intersection of the public and private sectors.'

"Public–Private Partnerships is one of the cornerstones of the World Economic Forum philosophy. That is, a merger between state and large companies (also known as corporativism) with the aim of solving global problems of in a more 'effective' way. The choice of leaders clearly reflects this aspiration.

"This means that the democratic principles and division of power of the 20th century have largely been completely undermined and instead replaced by a new global class that shapes our common future based on their own interests. This has led to a de facto privatisation of both national governments and international organisations, where lobbyists are no longer kept in the lobby but have moved into the seat of power, shaping policies directly affecting our lives. What this means has become particularly evident since the pandemic was declared in March 2020.

"German economist and journalist Ernst Wolff believes that many of the national leaders included in the Young Global Leader program have been selected for their willingness to carry out the tough agenda of lockdowns in recent years without asking any questions, and that their impending failure (as evidenced by in a growing dissatisfaction of the masses) will be used as an excuse to create a new form of Global Government where the old nation states become largely obsolete. A new global digital currency with Universal Basic Income (UBI) can then be gradually introduced to replace our doomed monetary system."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

"From each according to ability; to each according to need"

upload_2022-5-19_12-18-31.png

15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Back to the original question of how to prepare for a world level collapse. We often spend to much attention on the THINGS that we think that we will need to survive and that is fine UP TO A POINT. The reality is that in a real long-lasting or forever collapse you are going to need more than a pile of things.

Even more important will be KNOWLEDGE based of doing and having hands on experience with most of those things. Just having a gun will not protect you if you don’t learn and practice real world shooting techniques. Target shooting is a lot of fun but when someone is shooting back you need to fire from cover and do it FAST to limit the time that you are exposed. You don’t have time to squint and carefully line up your sights.

I used to do a lot of shooting that started from the waist. I would give my target a hard look and then just raise the handgun and squeeze the trigger. MAN, at first I was awful and a man-sized target was a challenge. I had to let my hands learn and to do that I had to stop aiming. I didn’t even look at the sights or even the gun. After thousands of rounds I slowly got a lot better. I wasn’t going to put every round in a tight group but a mansize target at 40 feet or less would be in very serious trouble. Slowly my hands learned what to do to put the rounds close to where I wanted. It is a little like learning to juggle. If you try and think about it you drop the ball.

I started out with 22 LR so that I could shoot a lot and not break the bank. The thing was that this sort of thing only that first shot may count so make it good. After that first shot you may adjust your aim on a conscious level but with time even that became automatic. All you did was chose the target and then let it happen. You start it and stop it but that is about it. When I switched to my 357 mag I was reloading anywhere from 300 to 500 rounds a week. I bought my bullets 500 at a time and usually had 2 or 3 pounds of powder and a few thousand small pistol primers on hand.

I probably should have got into casting my own bullets but just never did. In the event of a collapse I will have on hand every thing that I need to reload and will cast them then. I picked up a mold with intentions but it really, at that time, wouldn’t have saved me all that much money. The old guy that I bought my practice cast bullets from sold them by the pound and always had 30 to 50 pounds on hand. He had a little shooting range and it was a nice place to hang out. The good old days...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One must integrate target shooting with hunting -- hunting involves the killing of animals on the move that are not wanting to be killed.

One must find a place between slow trigger pull and "snap-shooting". This is far easier said than done.

One must first sight-in their rifle. This is never to be taken as "real world". This is simply putting your sights true for you. To set your reaction time, you must use running boar targets or you must hunt living creatures. Most of us have killed a bunch of critters. This is a world of difference from the rifle range.

Humans are critters not wanting to get shot AND they are returning fire. They want YOU DEAD! This is why you are defending yourself in the first place. Your enemy is NOT going to stand there waiting to get shot as you see in television shows and movies.

Even when in a hurry, your brain must not snap-shoot AND your brain must not take forever to pull that trigger. Thus, the need for thousands of hours of range time to get really good. When young, I had specialty callouses on my left thumb from shooting pool. I had callouses on my right hand's fingers from shooting archery. I got nerve damage in my right arm from rifle-range time.

Your rifle sling technique is for accurate shooting -- this is your sling's primary purpose. Your rifle sling being used to carry the rifle is massively secondary. ALL of my many rifles have rapid-adjust slings to adapt to varying positions of fire presenting themselves at the moment.

These topics are MASSIVE. Hopefully, you've already done your studies, had a rigidly disciplined instructor, and done your range time, and have killed animals and/or humans. Just having a rifle and ammunition means nothing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    when I prepare for a world wide collapse, shooting is not the first thing that comes to mind, although hunting and snaring will put meat on the table eventually I want to have my own small meat animals to breed therefore cutting down the need to spend time off base, growing my own food is top of the list post collapse, in fact this will probably be my main occupation at that time, stored stocks of processed food will allow some leeway and supplement any fresh meat I can get ,at some point it will all be eaten and we will have to rely for our food on what we can supply ourselves.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I can’t tell you how much I hate the misuse of the term “reset”…it seems like anyone who is even mildly discontented with their life expects it to be be better after an apocalyptic event…duh newsflash! It won’t..The fall of society may not actually involve most of the population conveniently disappearing along with all of your credit card debt, mortgage and truck payments. The fall of society may well just be a bloody, brutal and protracted slide into barbarity that kills off all that is good in humanity.
    War, famine, pestilence are just the old time horsemen of the apocalypse…there are plenty of new ways we have invented to fuck ourselves up.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you can't shoot back, you own nothing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      I can, I just hope I will never need to….

Ystranc, May 22, 2022
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I doubt it very much especially in the UK, less Mad Max more like the original BBC series of Survivors.
    we may find over here that the slide into a different kind of lifestyle is less protracted and quicker due to the collapse of the supply chain because over 40% of stuff is imported notably oil and food, less commercial food could be grown because of all the imported chemicals on which British farming relies, so the collapse would be quicker here than say in the USA.
    there will probably be "protests" in the big cities but all that will accomplish is those that attend getting seriously injured or even killed not only civilians but also police who tried to control it, look what happened in the "London Riots" a decade or so ago.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I don’t really agree with you on this one LW, a sudden reduction in population due to lack of resources may be what you’ve envisioned but there are no guarantees that you’re correct. It may benefit you to examine an alternative and more problematic scenario where there are more survivors who won’t conveniently die to satisfy your narrative…all moving to Devon in search of a good climate and a vacant but conveniently gentrified farmhouse in order to live off grid, (day of the triffids style)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the actual die off may be slower, I doubt that because of the reliance of the population on man made resources, most people dont have a clue about food, where it comes from and how it is grown and processed, as for them all moving to Devon I've heard that one before and its BS.
    my "narrative" is based on personal research and a life time of experience of how the population behaves, most people have never known a time before mobiles and 24 hour supermarkets and just assume that everything will be available and plentiful and life will always be "normal", that kind of attitude is flawed.
    I dont have such a high opinion of modern humans as some do, and their reliance on technology has become almost like a religion, take away the internet and face book and twitter and the rest of it and the majority will go to pieces, mental health is already an epidemic in the UK and come another catastrophic event the result will be fatal for many.
    most people will be useless in a crisis, the pandemic proved that much. people dont know how to look after themselves and dont do risk assessments, its all normalcy bias, in a crisis everything will be ABnormal. dont give them too much credit.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Weak Brits and Weak American urbanites may not be able to live off the land; however the swarms of immigrants, especially those here illegally, sure do have backgrounds in agriculture. They are also used to war environments and "barely getting by" environments. Because they immigrate come "hell or high water" they are by definition survivors. They are tough. They know struggle. They know fighting. These things have been their lives, their very existences.

That squishy-soft urbanites won't make it, that's already a given. But that's not who we are talking about. Forget the urbanites -- they are basically not a part of the discussion. Here in America, we will get gangs flowing out of the urban areas; however, we will dispense with them because we are armed and have more ammunition than we can personally lift.

Illegal immigrants in America and the U.K. have zero respect for the current citizens. If you cannot defend what you have during a SHTF situation, you'll not own it very long. Others will be plowing your fields, gardening in your garden, if you do not have the weaponry to drive them away.

Know also that we haven't even begun to see how many immigrants are going to be streaming into Western nations. The world-wide famines (yes, plural) that will be manifesting itself in the coming months is going to generate MASS movements of tens of millions of humans. What is coming is today unimaginable. Seeing will be believing.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most illegal immigrants to the UK, the ones that come across the channel in small boats or try to hide in the backs of lorries, are NOT refugees, they are economic migrants and are looking for a better life, they all seem to have plenty of money to pay the traffickers.
    many returned home at the start of the pandemic, better to get sick in their own country than one you cant even speak the language. many who remain are now asking to be sent back home rather than be shipped off to Rwanda!!
    many settle in the large cities in the North of England but most migrants live in London not the rural areas, they disappear into the "black economy" of the immigrant communities of those areas.
    in a crisis they will be supported by those communities but they wont be if they left.
    whilst there will be some looting and pilfering in and around the cities including the suburbs any incursions further is unlikely due to lack of resources.
    even when these migrants are travelling across Europe they have a specific place they are heading to, usually Germany, France or Britain they are NOT aimlessly wandering.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When it hits the fan, they won't be aimlessly wondering either. They will be scavenging for food.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    so you keep saying, its still aimless. wondering about like a load of locusts is not a plan.
    and I still cant see it happening here, around the big cities yes but not in more remote rural places.
    I think this is where America and Britain are not the same.
    even in the good times we dont get the criminal gangs this far out.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    To Americans, 300 miles isn't that far. I had two friends hike 1,900 miles worth of the 2,200 mile Appalachian Trail. One of my coworkers hiked the length of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California. The tens of thousands of migrants coming into America walk hundreds of miles -- much of it through desert lands. Not all people, especially migrants, are squishy-soft urbanites. When I was young, I hiked up and down the mountains for recreation. If people must do so for food, they will.

During a SHTF situation, tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan, India, countries in Africa, the Middle East will not stay in cities where there is no more food. They will do what they have already done, they will head for a places that are better for them and their families -- where there exists the possibility of finding food. Too, thousands of these people used to be farmers. They know how to grow food in areas where the weather is terrible and not fit for farming, yet they farmed that back in their home countries. The farm lands in Western countries is paradise to them.

When the covid virus hit:

"Indian Migrants Walk Hundreds Of Miles To Return Home Amid COVID-19 Lockdown"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/indian-migrants-coronavirus-walk-lockdown_n_5e843f87c5b65dd0c5d68b49

"NEW DELHI (AP) — They were hungry. Some had not eaten for days. Others survived on water and biscuits.

"But they walked anyway for hundreds of miles, in groups of families that included men and women, young and old — all trudging along deserted highways.

"Some had nothing but flip-flops on their feet, and others lugged bags on their heads. Young parents balanced children on their shoulders.

"Over the past week, India’s migrant workers — the mainstay of the country’s labor force — spilled out of big cities that have been shuttered due to the coronavirus and returned to their villages, sparking fears that the virus could spread to the countryside."

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    incorrect, most of these migrants come from poor countries, lets face it anywhere except a western country is "poor", most of them cant even feed themselves and their families in normal times so how the hell are they going to in the bad? you can steal as much stored food as you like post SHTF but its all finite, when its all gone there is no more.
    look what happened in Zimbabwe and south Africa, they kicked the white farmers out and the blacks took over the land, did they do any better? no they didnt! because they were used to living hand to mouth so they carried on living that way, they didnt know any better, and so it will be post SHTF. Zimbabwe under British Rule (then called Rhodesia) was known as "the bread basket of Africa" now it is nothing more than a Basket Case.
    the migrant population of the UK is not that huge - about 14% of the population were born abroad which means 86% are native Brits.
    the main countries where migrants to the UK come from are mainly India- there is a large Indian population in Birmingham - you cant move for Sari shops! or so I'm told- Poland and Pakistan, also Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq those countries with a long history of war and civil strife. at least 48% of all migrants settle in London and the South East, they also settle in the urban areas of the North of England, West Midlands and Wales. they tend not to settle in the East, Scotland or the South West.
    I dont think migrants as a seperate group are the problem post SHTF not in Britain anyway, they dont have special powers, they are just as mortal as everyone else.

Last edited: May 28, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The reaction of people , I see being based on the circumstances . As of now , I am seeing the reaction of people to the " Great Democrat Economic Collapse " here in the United States . They are losing their homes and moving in with relatives , just as we saw in our Great Depression . Multi families crowded into one dwelling is becoming more common . As the economy continues to crash the desperation will increase . --- Now if a country is Nuked by the crazed Russians , people in large populated areas will most likely die from the attack but if there are any survivors they will either have to leave the cities and towns with no food , water or electricity there or die . If their vehicles runs , they will drive as for as their fuel will take them and then either sit there and die or get out and start walking . --- If food is not available or affordable , they will try to move in with relatives that had the foresight to establish their alamo where they could produce their own food and have the ability to defend it against the sheeple . This is where a hard call for preppers lie , either reject your pleading relatives and send them on their way to starve or take pity on them and let them reap your prepping efforts .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    many over here are complaining about the cost of living, saying they can either "heat or eat" but not do both, but how much heat do you need seeing as its now summer here?
    most of it is more of a life style choice, technology and foreign holidays versus putting anything back- either food or money, many are heavily in debt. many will not be able to pay their mortgage or rent, or energy bills.

31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    They may not succeed, but that doesn't matter. They'll push their way in, displace efficient people, then fail.

Witness South Africa. Who knows how many thousands of white farmers are in their graves down there now. The dead can find no solace in the ultimate failure of their murderers.

Last edited: May 28, 2022
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if anyone in the UK , immigrants included, want to find food post SHTF they can forget the piddling small amounts they might find in the average household , what they need to do is to head for the large supermarket delivery depots, these are all located near Motorways - Morrisons for instance is just off the M5 near Bridgwater in Somerset- these have huge bays of food much similar to the cash and carry's , all piled high- take over one of those and you'll be set for life.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      During my earlier prepping days, that was actually part of my survival plan. Problem being, not being able to maintain possession. Not enough bodies to defend the place. Those food warehouses will be coveted by everybody.

TMT Tactical, May 29, 2022
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its a good plan if someone has a large enough group to defend it.
    the Morrisons one is the nearest to me and its still too far away. (its in the next county).
    at least if people concentrate on these it will take their eyes off the residential areas.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Food for at least 6 months
    Hunting, trapping and fishing gear
    A source of water other than city services or well that require power
    Shelter that you can heat without power in the winter
    A wood based way to cook food and boil water
    GOOD clothes and foot wear for all seasons
    Medical needs covered
    A way to DEFEND all of the above from others

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Ystranc
      I like this plan, it has elegant simplicity. I would add that avoiding detection as much as possible…not exactly hiding but just being less obvious than the next target along the road.

Ystranc, May 30, 2022
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    check!
    I would also add the ability to grow your own food-your stored food wont last for ever.
    also add foraging to hunting, trapping etc,

TexDanm, Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  36. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Food may need to be a four or five step sort of thing. First I want to have some lightweight high calorie foods in case I need to run. Then I will need some sort of supplys for hunkering down. I already have a rather large supply of canned foods and such for long term supplys. There are not going to be stores for a long time. The next line needs to be seeds and such so that when things settle down you can begin to grow your own food. Lastly you will need the stuff to put up and store foods when you have more than you need immediatly. A garden when it comes in will be far more than you need. Freezers probably won't be a good choice. We pressure canned a lot of what we grew and ate as it came in when I was a kid.

I know that a lot of people sort of plan to hunt and fish. I do to BUT in the short term the woods are going to be just covered up with people woth that plan and most of them will have little experiace. They will be shooting at ANYTHING or anyONE that moves!!!

We have a lot of cattle and hogs here BUT you do not want to get caught poaching someones livestock. They will kill you and never look back!

37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Soon, the wifer and I will be heading back to my home state. There, we will be among people whose ancestry is self-sufficiency writ large. May the Lord's Blessings be upon our Scotch-Irish ancestry.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was always under the impression that post SHTF survival needed to be many things:
    stored food.
    hunting, trapping, fishing.
    foraging.
    growing our own food.
    breeding meat animals.
    chickens and other fowl for eggs.
    if some people only did one thing, say storing canned food, then should their stockpile fail through going bad or being stolen without anything else to fall back on they will fail.
    this always seemed logical to me but I've had to explain it more than once to some (British) short term preppers.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes the survival plans above are good , but a missing chunk is once SHTF " in a fast crash " it is already too late to go out and buy those chickens , milk goat or milk cow as no-one would sell them . Knowing you need them and having them is two different things . -- As of right now we are in a "slow crash " and people are rushing out to buy the coveted farm fowl and animals . Their price will only go up until you will not be able to buy them at any price . --- Some seem to simply have no hope of surviving if Puttin decides to go Nuclear on NATO , " fast crash " but even if you did without the needed critters or items your survival would be animalistic at best .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    unless things go nuclear any kind of SHTF event will be a slow crash, so slow most sheeple wont even notice until its too late.
    one can get eggs from any kind of bird, in the old days people used to go out and collect them from nesting birds, stay away from sea birds as I'm told their eggs tasty "fishy" due to their diet.
    I prefer duck eggs myself but thats probably a male thing-wife dosent like them.
    I dont see anyone over here having a "milk cow" thats more of a US thing - and just how much milk do you need? do you even need milk? I only drink milk in coffee and I'm quite happy to drink black coffee.
    I dont agree with the "animalistic" term, the simple life is quite sustainable-I know, I have done it for real. some would stay I still am!!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As poor nations get slammed hard with famine, the pressure on the people to migrate away from these places will explode. Mega-migration will cause chaos and rapid deterioration of already fragile economic systems. PLUS, one must add energy costs heading up over 50%, 100%, or beyond. PLUS, supply systems are breaking-down.

These effects will not be additive, but will be multiplicative. Germany's banks are already strained to the max to prop-up failing banks in Spain, Greece, and Italy. Economically, what is coming will be totally unsustainable and financial systems will rip. Governments printing money will only make things worse.

There is a perfect storm coming and very few are taking notice.

42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats more of an economic downturn than any reset.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I find this an interesting position . People in the U.K. don't raise milk animals ? Milk is the most healthy and number one survival tool a prepper could possibly have . Do people in the U.K. raise and harvest eggs from chickens ? --- What I deem living animalistic is someone having to live on the same level as a hog , rooting around in the dirt for worms and roots . Yes someone might stay alive living like a hog but that is " why I am a prepper " so they my Tribe and I will not have to succumb to that level . --- I am not waiting until survival critters are no longer available . Animals and fowl require special accommodations such as shelter and fencing . Material for such things will be hard to come by after SHTF . On our menu after SHTF is daily fresh milk , chicken eggs , garden produce , fish from my stream , and meat from the abundance of wildlife on our survival grounds . We don't even need fuel to procure any of it as it is right out my door . --- As the Agenda 30 enthusiast have now thrust the planet into a food crises , my tribe is already falling upon our renewable resources , at least to a degree . So our survival plan and preparations are being utilized .

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Farmers in the UK raise dairy cows, the milk from those cows is sold to the supermarkets , I have never heard of anyone even off grid having even one milk cow.
    Chickens and eggs are mostly sold to the supermarkets in large quantities, although we buy our eggs from smallholders (small farms) where the quantity isnt that large but the quality is good. same with our meat.
    there may be some preppers in the UK who intend to go hunter/gatherer but I'm not one of them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The milk cow is a twofer. The milk can be made into cheese and a few other things but in Texas they are more used as meat providers. I'm not sure that goats are a better choice than cattle for a small homesteader. Goats are tough and can eat things that cattle coldn't live on. They also are milk and meat animals and in a world withut freezers and refrigeration smaller animals are better for meat than bigger ones unless you are feeding a small town or HUGE family group.

I hear a lot of people talking about hunting after the fall but that isn't going to be a good choice. Can you imagine the chaos in the woods when literally THOUSANDS of inexperianced hunters flood the forests shooting at ANYTHING that moves???!!! The wildlife is going to be decimated in no time.

Where I live there is a LOT of livestock. Cattle, hogs, goats and fowl are common. When there are hungry people, if they don't rsid snf wipe out the fsrmers and ranchers, in a short time they can boost the number of produced local meats to very high levels. In a world withpt refrigeration you actually will need to produce more animals and eat them younger. Once people relearn the old ways of smoking and preserving the meat it will level out but in the beginning people will need more fresh meat.

I like the idea of hidden crops. I have found that most city people don't know what root plants look like as far as the above ground part of the plant is concerned. If you plants in clumps instead of rows and such many people will walk right by most root plants without knowing what they are. Above ground crops are going to have to be guarded and that is going to be ugly to say the least.

Everyone has some idea what corn looks like The same goes for most of the bean and pea plants once they have harvest ready pods on them. Potatoes, yams, turnips and a lot of other things are just not known or recognised by most people if they are not planted in rows.

46. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This link above is to the reset and what the government has planned for you , regardless of which country you might reside . This is a link any serious prepper / survivalist should take time to watch . Perhaps most on here know of some of the things presented but this link should drive home as to what to expect . Guys their goal is to have these things implemented eight years from now . For many on here time is quickly running out to finish preparations . For those that haven't figured out why as to some of the crazy things government leaders have been doing over the last year or two this should explain it .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Frankly I expect people to simply adapt and submit to the reset . That even includes those that claim to be preppers . They will claim government sanctioned perverts spying on their family is no big deal . They will claim the new monetary system to control what they buy with their allotted credits is no big deal . Putting a credit chip under their skin is no big deal . The mother government tracking as to where you go is no big deal . We are already seeing some of the above being implemented without hardly a whimper coming from the public . --- I am just old school and look at things differently . To me it is a big deal .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I did not submit to the covid vaccine, I will not submit to the above.

49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In Heartland America, you can get shot for prying less than the above.

County in Southwest Virginia had a particularly mean sheriff, so when he got shot to death, there was only a perfunctory investigation. Never found the shooter. Never wanted to. This was circa 1950.

The world economy is gonna nosedive and no form of government script, neither paper nor digital, will be seen as valid. Commerce will be barter. Short of Mad Max, gold, silver, ammunition, canned food will be of great worth. With a Mad Max situation and beyond, it's you, your clan, and your tools -- circle the wagons / establish a firm perimeter.

If wars break out, I would be dumbfounded were EMP devices not used -- they just will. Some electronics may survive (?). Communication satellites will be destroyed. Digital phones will be useless. Means of tracking will get cooked multiple times as warring countries do their best to kill each others' military communications.

The loss of swathes of urban megalopolises and the deaths of hundreds of millions who once lived therein will free-up gas, diesel, oil, and other resources. Would one call that, "Looking on the bright side,"? Rather grim.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Maybe while the evil "assault rifles" are yet to be banned, we Americans should buy them up and send them to the Dutch farmers who are under attack by the European socialist agenda. Replacing agricultural lands with massive refugee camps -- wow!, that's about as sick as it gets:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-agenda-eva-vlaardingerbroek-tells-breitbart/

"In an interview with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow, Eva Vlaardingerbroek said that countries like Canada and the Netherlands are being used as staging grounds for the World Economic Forum (WEF) and other globalist elites to pursue their radical schemes to transform society.

"Much like the trucker convoy protests earlier this year in Canada against vaccine passports and other lockdown restrictions, the Dutch government is currently in a battle with farmers, who have used their tractors to shut down critical infrastructure across the country in protest against alleged plans to seize their land to supposedly conform with European Union regulations on wildlife protection and emissions.

"Vlaardingerbroek said: 'Our government is following a climate agenda, the 2030 agenda more broadly speaking, and they are saying that the Netherlands has nitrogen and ammonia emissions are too high and that they are threatening the climate and local nature, and that they need to be cut down'

“'For some reason, they aren’t coming after the airlines or other industries that actually are contributors to these emissions apart from the Dutch farmers. They are saying that the farmers need to give up 30 per cent of their land by 2030 and for a lot of these farmers that means they will go completely out of business depending on where they are in the country and that land goes to the state, surprise, surprise,' she claimed.

“'Our farmers are being expropriated and the state is stealing their land… and oftentimes these are businesses that they have had in their families for centuries on end because the farming industry in the Netherlands is very strong.'

"Vlaardingerbroek also said that the reason behind the desire of the Dutch government to seize farmland is inextricably linked to the European migrant crisis, rather than the alleged climate crisis, claiming that the government intends on using the land to construct centres for waves of migrants to live in.

"The housing crisis in the Netherlands is not because of the Dutch population growing, but rather because the European Union has implemented an open borders agenda, she argued. This has already started to occur, with the province of Flevoland buying up 'nitrogen space' in Noordoostpolder with the intention of setting up an asylum processing centre where farmland used to lie.

"The political commentator said that the farmers realise that this is not just coming from the national level, saying that Prime Minister Mark Rutte 'is very deeply involved in the World Economic Forum, is a great proponent of all the ideas laid out in the 2030 Agenda and the Great Reset, it’s all related, all these policies are out of those institutions and they are being implemented in our country first, we are sort of the pilot country together with Canada for this agenda.'

"Having strict control of the food supply it empowers the government to have 'full control' over people’s lives 'if they can dictate what and when you can or cannot eat,' Vlaardingerbroek said."
    ---------------------------------------------------

Socialism needs the masses to be subdued and ruled by them. Liberty must die for collectivism to flourish.

This is the true world war that is currently being fought. The people MUST fight back against god government.

Governments must be bankrupted and the people must have the ability and the gumption to fight back against the useless bullies currently in power.

1. Old Geezer
      Better yet, maybe the Dutch farmers need accurate bolt actions with great scopes. Saying, "Hello, goodbye!" at 800 meters.

Old Geezer, Jul 16, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
    2. Old Geezer
      "'We Are Not Slaves': Farmers In Italy, Spain, & Poland Join Dutch Protests"

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditi...ly-spain-and-poland-join-netherlands-protests

"The protests haveled to empty supermarket shelves in the Netherlands, as tractors and other agricultural machinery have blocked warehouses, preventing their shipment - a move which Prime Minister Mark Rutte has mobilized state police against in an attempted crackdown."

Old Geezer, Jul 16, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.