The Land Of Magna Carta Has Changed

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jun 2, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Utterly misreported here. It is a side effect of lockdown rule changes, and has been latched onto over here to illustrate how ill thought out our governments knee jerk reaction is to the Dominic Cummings fiasco.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't see how they can possibly "Police" it, are they going to ram the door down and stop someone in mid "bonk"?? the whole thing is ridiculous!

4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree...lonewolf….but this is what Idealistic Ishmaelites do ...in this world....

This is the ultimate "Herding" Stupidity.....can they possibly get stupider???

Ishmaelites run wild..

Busy bodies run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I just read an article headline that said something about how a scientist or scientists say you should wear a mask while doing the funky monkey. Really? Is that grounded in science at all? No, it's grounded in bull shit and hears why.

If you're around your wife or husband in the house rotting it with the rest of us while COVID runs rampant, you're obviously not wearing a stupid dumb mask in your own home. So why would you wear one while putting out? Stupid as all fuck, no pun intended. LMAO!

I swear, if the government can control you in any way shape or form during this pandemic they WILL! Just look at what that bitch in Michigan is doing. Can't mow your lawn, can't buy garden seeds, etc. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? To use the phrase brain dead is a gross understatement. She's a filthily political rat and that gives a bad name to honest hard working rats trying to eat. We can't by virtue of lack of income/jobs!

randyt, watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I was just participating in the thread concerning Idaho's civilian militia coming together in case the rumors of Antifa coming to visit had some validity. So that topic is on my mind ... and due to such, I must say:

If these home invaders attempted their trade in the above-mentioned Idaho town, it would take help from neighbors to clean up all of the blood and body parts left splattered about from the recently deceased invaders. Watching an invader's head turn into pink spray would simply have to be well beyond fascinating.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In my pumps, I have buckshot up first. Behind them are not your average Brenneke slugs, no no no. I have perfectly flat-front, soft, totally non-alloyed lead "cans" -- think giant wadcutters. As I sit here at my desk, I'm prepped to send 45 rounds of 9mm +P down-range until I can access my wife's pump shotgun ... if she's not gotten there first (with her snub loaded with .38 wadcutters).

One night decades ago, I came home after 2nd shift (I had zero seniority and so young that I had to shave only every other day; but also loved 2nd shift; our babies were actual babies at that time). My wife met me at the door with her .22 semi-auto rifle at port arms.

"Hi dear, something I said?!"

Seems she had gotten a death threat phone call (land line, no cell phones back then; electromechanical switches at the phone company). I told her that she'd done good.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    re: The Land Of Magna Carta Has Changed

"A German official has said that the UK must surrender sovereignty if the country wants to strike a trade deal with the European Union."

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/05/germany-uk-must-surrender-sovereignty-eu-trade-deal/

Seems WWII was just a waste of time. Maybe the women of England can become "comfort women" for the ruling elite of continental Europe. The newly-arrived North African and Middle-Eastern immigrant males think of the women of England as being there for their comfort. Or should I say the teenage girls of England.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogers...-children-political-correctness/#24672388754a

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...-into-prostitution-by-people-traffickers.html

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    aint going to happen Old Geezer, the transition period will NOT be extended-that is written into UK law- if there is no deal then we leave and trade on WTO terms, same as we do with other countries, the EU aren't dealing with Mrs May now whose idea of negotiating was every time the EU said JUMP she asked how high.
    if an agreement isn't reached by the end of July the rest of the time will be spent putting no-deal into practice. the Bank of England already knows this, they have told other UK lenders to "get ready for no-deal", maybe they had prior knowledge??

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Back to the OP, not shagging someone that you don't live with is a logical consequence of the current social distancing rules. You can of course sit two meters apart in the garden and wank yourselves blind under the current rules if you wish. (Making sure to wash your hands for a full twenty seconds afterwards, if you please)
    Since Dominic Cummings was caught out People are "interpreting" the rules a bit more rather than following them blindly like sheep.
    My opinion is that if you employ common sense and don't try to work your way right through your little black book from cover to cover during lock down everything will be fine...just don't get caught.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I guess now you need to put a cover over both heads.

Ystranc and Brownbear like this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you have a "special" friend, the sin of Onan will not be necessary.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

Interesting because I read a brief headline that Idaho would be home to the new location for the RNC convention.

15. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

LOL That's pretty good.

TMT Tactical likes this.