The Late Helen Keller's Name In News

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 20, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/19/hele...hite-person-black-disability-rights-activist/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Rather than comment on this explicit article, I do want to mention something that, for want of a better word, I use "awe".

I am fascinated learning that I was living at the same time as a famous figure - coupled to a connection to history.

I remember Helen Keller. Her father was a Confederate Army officer. Here I am connected to history ! I find this fascinating.

One other example and will stop ... President Grant, who was President Lincoln's General of the Union Army during the Civil War, had a granddaughter who married into a Russian family. The granddaughter and I were in life at the same time. I find this history connection to be fascinating !

Helen Keller did more for the disabled than just about anyone else. End of discussion.

wally, Rebecca, randyt and 1 other person like this.
  2. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Will some try to discredit her due to her father being a confederate officer? No need to answer just pondering

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Something for some of you to think about and from an angle forbidden by the MSM and our ersatz phony leadership in this country.

You have to be educated into it to be stupid enough to define everyone and everything by their race and racism....

You have to be educated into it to be stupid enough to define everyone and everything by their sex/sexual orientation.

Only education in today's manner bordering on ignorance and investment in dumbing people down can be this naturally and giftedly stupid.....

This is because education....properly done is a form of discipline....,...thinking...analyzing, measuring through the prism of thinking....analysis.

And thinking, disciplined, educated people know that a proper educated human is more than race, sex, sexual orientation.

And yet...here in 2020 AD America you have a political party ..and groups of people who mostly define people through these prisms of race...sex...sexual orientation et al.....

You have to be properly educated to become this naturally and giftedly stupid to think this is the high moral ground or even leadership!!

Only education can stupid people down this far that they do not realize this is going on.

Be Warned of the Ishmaelites seeking to put you into racial, and or sexual bondage......put limits on your ability to think for yourself....

Ishmaelites run wild....and trying very hard to gaslight you.....and your thinking ability.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Helen was a bad one, she was. Few know about her Klan activities, but she was one raging anti-Black activist!

She never was quite sure of the meaning of the word "black", her being blind and all. However, she just hated them for some reason. Ebonics, well ... she couldn't hear -- but that didn't matter! Helen Keller, what a hater!

That movie about her was only about her being white. Whites just have things handed to them. Whites have never worked for anything they have. Whites have oppressed non-whites for every single penny they posses. Whites should be wiped off the face of the Earth!

Helen Keller's cane:

upload_2020-12-20_23-41-18.png

wally, watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.