The Mileage Tax And Covid 19 Passports...more Herding????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 29, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been thinking about this mileage tax and or moves to Covid Passports.....

About Covid Passports...

In Soviet Russia....you could not just go to see Granny in the next city....you had to get permission ahead of time...then on the day you went...you signed out at your local Soviet...offices. Then when you got there...you signed in at that local Soviet...then you went to see Granny..and then reversed the whole thing to get back home...

Wondering if this is where this all is going in "Herding" particularly as the newer strains of Covid come along...Covid 20 and or 21...and the vaccines are insufficient....more herding..

But that is just how I think..

Remember I was thinking/suspecting .. early on... that this would be justification for more and more "Herding" of your Constitutional Liberties and Freedoms to keep us in line...

Now combine this with the proposed Mileage Tax...

Will we be required to have and pay for devices on each of our registered vehicles which tell on us when they are moved and thus be taxed.???

Is it even lawful to tax a persons liberty to come and go by the ordinary every day conveyance as some law cases state ???

It just strikes me that between the Covid Passport and the Mileage tax....therein lies an instrument/policy/politic capable of verily limiting our freedoms and liberties....unto more and more "Herding."

Da Toivarich????

Be warned the Ishmaelites.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaaelite

2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Dont worry...there will be more and more taxes coming...more and more under the left..as they have to offset the 1.9 Trillion they made out of nothting and injected into the marketplace.

I understand the left is now working on an even bigger sum out of thin air...bigger than thne 1.9 trillion they just passed.

I knew they would so do....

And there will be more coming after this second round of think air.....even more..

When I claim Ishmaelites run wild.....I am not kidding!!1

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/KKmoon-Flammable-Combustible-Gas-Detector-Handheld-Portable-Leak-Tester-Leakage-Location-Determine-Sound-Light-Alarm-Adjustable-Sensitivity/733762841?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&&adid=22222222222390786818&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=s&wl2=c&wl3=74629489144758&wl4=pla-4578229023847627&wl5=&wl6=&wl7=& wl10=Walmart&wl12=733762841_10001062808&wl14=methane detectors for home&veh=sem&msclkid=6877233777421b3fdda44355432a3365&gclid=6877233777421b3fdda44355432a3365&gclsrc=3p.ds

KKmoon Flammable Combustible Gas Detector Handheld Portable Gas Leak Tester with Sound Light Alarm Adjustable Sensitivity

upload_2021-3-29_16-29-24.png

Shouldn't Big Brother just cut to the chase and tax flatulence?! There could be Gaia-harm taxation on cabbage and beans, or a measurement device could be attached to the distal end of people's alimentary canal to measure their global warming methane emission output.

With personalized methane detectors, people who present the most global warming danger could be taxed the most.

Me, I think that politicians should be taxed heavily each time they open their mouths -- all that comes out of them is stinky gas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...pture-emissions-miniature-power-stations.html

upload_2021-3-29_16-22-48.png

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Dalewick
      LOL!

Dalewick, Mar 30, 2021
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The mileage tax is simply another step in implementing agenda 21 . Herding rural people to live in tightly packed cities is written down as one of the goals of agenda 21 . Reportedly yearly the communist enforcers will check each vehicle 's mileage and calculate the tax . This tax once implemented would likely be increased steadily to encourage people to move out of the rural areas . In the cities the communist believe they can control the people at a higher level than an independent and free rural individual . A true prepper will not succumb to this plan to rob them of their freedom . --- Donald Trump blocked agenda 21 . That is why many had such hatred for him . Now that the communist coup has taken place in the U.S. the race to fulfill the agenda 21 commitment is in a full run . It appears other countries that signed the agenda 21 agreement are now also pushing hard to fulfill their communist dream . The Evil people hiding behind military troops and razor wire here in the U.S. WANT gasoline prices to skyrocket in order to force the unprepared to live in cities .

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...next-step-in-congestion-pricing-plan/2972213/

Good evening Watcherchris,

Does not the above congestion pricing in NYC link into this theme ?

I am wondering whether that town has any CPAs who can make a multimillionaire into someone who legitimately earns less than $60 K a year.

I've experienced congestion pricing when living in Singapore. There was an additional taxi charge to enter the central business district.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    They will keep escalating things in the slow steady fashion that the majority never objects to. Looks like we (USA) have had our last free elections and the fix is in. Took them almost 30 years to get us here. How long to finish there work?

Dale

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Never will I live in a city . The town we visit the most from our survival retreat I look at as being way too big and was amused when our Texas refugee told me today that her first impression when I picked her up at the tiny airport " a year or two ago "and drove through town was that she had entered a ghost town . We will go into full self sufficiency mode long before we let the agenda 21 enthusiast drive us into a town of any size , large or small .

Rebecca, TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Covid 19 coronavirus: Fake test results, vaccine passports easily available on dark web"

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid...lable-on-dark-web/J7MC3HPUHLPZ5T2NNPMGZXS7NY/

"Darkscope International cybersecurity expert Joerg Buss told RNZ's First Up it was fairly easy to fake reports because there was no centralised way to track test results.

"'At the moment we are scanning more than 200 million dark web pages per week. We do see an increase in Covid-19 vaccine proof or Covid-19 test result but also there were some tests results on offer in certain marketplaces.'

"He said some entries were about $US25 to be paid in cryptocurrency."

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  9. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The liberals in the USA are always screaming about peoples rights to privacy, but now they demand access to our medical information. How would this also not be covered under HIPA? So much for those privacy laws.

Dale

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://lockdownsceptics.org/we-can...ices-during-a-pandemic-prof-martin-kulldorff/

"Now that we are allowed to meet up in groups of six outside their homes, Matt Hancock is warning us not to do anything foolish, like hug one another or breach the two metre rule. “Do it safely,” he tweeted. 'Don’t blow it now'.

"But in fact, the people who shouldn’t blow it are Boris Johnson, Sir Patrick Vallance, Chris Whitty and, yes, Matt Hancock. That is the view of Martin Kulldorff, Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, biostatistician and epidemiologist at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts, and co-author of the Great Barrington Declaration.

"Professor Kulldorff has told the UK Government and its scientific advisors exactly who they should be listening to and why if they want to save lives – and it doesn’t include vaccinating the entire population, including children. He said this on Twitter on March 15th – 'Thinking that everyone must be vaccinated is as scientifically flawed as thinking that nobody should. Covid vaccines are important for older high-risk people and their care-takes. Those with prior natural infection do not need it. Nor children.' – and Twitter attached a health warning to his Tweet: 'This tweet is misleading. Learn why health officials recommend a vaccine for most people.' Because, of course, a 22 year-old graduate in Whiteness Studies sitting in Twitter’s HQ in Silicon Valley knows much more about infectious diseases than a Harvard professor of medicine."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    whatever happened to "herd immunity"? we heard(herd) a lot about this in the early days but it has disappeared from UK language once the vaccine came along.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    No political control or leverage in herd immunity.

Covid is a virus, just like the flu or the common cold. When they stop using this for political means (if ever), people will contract the virus, our immunities will adapt and life will go on. That's the biology of it.

Dale

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  13. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    there isnt much covid down here and never has been but we had to suffer all the lock downs along with the rest of the country.
    Covid has almost never existed down here in the rural areas, the worst affected areas were the big cities and large urban sprawls, which kind of makes sense-more people.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    1957 vs. 2020

The backbone of a nation softens.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...s-america-beat-asian-flu-science-common-sense

"A striking contrast between 1957 and the present is that Americans today appear to have a much lower tolerance for risk than their grandparents and great-grandparents. As one contemporary recalled,

“'For those who grew up in the 1930s and 1940s, there was nothing unusual about finding yourself threatened by contagious disease. Mumps, measles, chicken pox and German measles swept through entire schools and towns; I had all four….We took the Asian flu in stride. We said our prayers and took our chances.'

"D.A. Henderson, who as a young doctor was responsible for establishing the CDC Influenza Surveillance Unit, recalled a similar sangfroid in the medical profession:

“'From one watching the pandemic from very close range…it was a transiently disturbing event for the population, albeit stressful for schools and health clinics and disruptive to school football schedules.'

"Compare these stoical attitudes with the strange political bifurcation of reactions we saw last year, with Democrats embracing drastic restrictions on social and economic activity, while many Republicans acted as if the virus was a hoax. Perhaps a society with a stronger fabric of family life, community life and church life was better equipped to withstand the anguish of untimely deaths than a society that has, in so many ways, come apart."

After the coming SHTF events, this generation of humanity will in times future be referred to as the "Terminal Stampeders".

In your prep.s count on the stampede factor. The people of today are unable to rein-in their fears (or any other emotion for that matter). Also, the herds of today readily prostitute themselves to government oppressors which makes them 10x weaker.

Dalewick likes this.