The Night That Changed Germany's Attitude To Refugees

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, May 28, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Very interesting. Once they experience victimization themselves. Then they understand. Real foreign devils. Calls what is happening "misguided tolerance".

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  2. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    If this had happened, to there women in Canada. We would have, a yearly day of remembrance day. Would be "just cause" for all kinds of things, to be done to us. For special treatment for them. If just 2 or 3 of them, by 2 or 3 of our citizens did this to them. Very revealing and honest.

Says. This is not the only time, this has happened.

They would still be screaming about it, all over the world.

Cuban government, starting sending over it's crazies eventually, to the USA. They seem to be doing the same thing. Crazy women to.

How do you like that "salting the land". Right back at you colonial governments.

Send them our crazies.

A quote "we don't need immigrants, to force us, to adopt there medieval traditions. We have seen, how they treat women".

Women was called "the hate preacher". A good example, of how they want to make it about racism. Always. Or something similar eventually. Personal attacks.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Excellent George! This was a fabulous learning lesson. It was so good of you to share. Thank you.

Some of us understand where you are coming from George. What with all of your work, I think you deserve a rest. Rest is good. There are so many negative things, aren't there George. Well you know what, you really don't have to keep up with all of this. Others know exactly what you are talking about! We do!

What other things make you happy, George? Do you have a hobby that would help others at this site be better at things like, I don't know, growing a garden or building things ... stuff like that. What is it that you are good at, George. Me, I want to know. Maybe you could help.

Tell us about the things you are good at. Maybe we could learn from you.

Thank you,
    Old Geezer.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I have talked about a few other things here and at other places. Poor in Canada means you basically have nothing. If you work for a living outside government you basically have nothing. You can work all your life in Canada and have nothing.

Poor in Canada, means you basically have nothing. If you work for a living outside government, you basically have nothing. You can work all your life in Canada, and have nothing. Well go to your local food bank. That is basically all you will get for all the taxes you payed all your life. Go to the poor part of town. That at best is where you will live with all the gangs around. Whatever they pretend to be.

Retire and end up loosing your home to taxes, bills, etc. That is common place. Especially if a spouse dies. It is not uncommon for old people to get bills from city hall or town halls again, for bills they already payed. Maybe a year or two later. Lost receipt. Have to pay again. Stealing older peoples money and then modest homes. Seen this many times, growing up, and while older. Way over valued home values to tax more. No money to fight them.

It is so bad here in Yellowknife NT Canada. There have been stories in the local newspaper I worked at, before I became homeless, about city hall accounting system over billing basically.

I went and payed some bills completely off, and got back 3 times the amount still owing on the invoices. This happened 3 times on three manual invoices. Done at one time I think. Complained about it to city hall worker who did manual invoices, and she said it was ok. Nothing wrong basically. Lying to my face in public.

Then I asked for the manager, she said to it was ok basically. Some stupid story how they could not fix it basically. This is what they do to people around here.

I lived in one other place in Canada. They do the same thing to. Maybe differently sometimes. Still stealing old peoples money basically, but pretending not to. Go after poor people and there life saving basically, and then take there modest homes from them.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021