The Only Good Thing About An Election Year

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by TexDanm, Aug 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Is the humor and political cartoons. We have to laugh to keep from crying.
    [​IMG]

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    That swing goes both ways too. It is the American WAY!
    e751e8b899ac1aea6c64343a5fe71e7b.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Best thing about an election year for me with Trump right now is that he'll more than likely win (unless of very gross election fraud) and when he wins a second term he'll be a lame duck so he'll be free to do what he wants with no consequence and we shall see some butt kicking on many fronts. LOL

Now I personally believe no matter who wins there will be riots. My neighbor (who's a Dem) agrees and he jokingly said that we may need AK-47s. LOL!

This country, I don't know. Some hardcore rioters out there. They all should have their citizenship revoked and deported. If I were president that's how I'd handle this treasonous attitude.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.