The Possible Cure To Covid-19?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by F22 Simpilot, Aug 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Just me being the typical no nothing and all, but why can't they just clone the antibodies and mass produce that at an industrial scale? Is it due to scientific reasons or monetary reasons? And I don't mean due to incurred costs, but loss of profits for big Pharma.

Now I came up with this idea because they do use plasma that has antibodies for possible COVID-19 treatment. And I've been yelling at the damn TV for months now that this outta be a full blast method of treatment where if you recover from COVID-19 you are asked to voluntarily give plasma for the sick. It would be one of the tools in my arsenal as president at least. Give them plasma, feed them hydroxychloroquine and that may help a bunch. And yes, Hydroxychloroquine works. My own sister was given it. And most people don't know this, but Hydroxychloroquine modulates the immune system. That's why it's a proven treatment for malaria.

Back then I was also yelling at the TV about this so-called idea about not wearing a mask. I'm like, "you grabass idiots! Masks will help prevent the spread from those that have it!" WTF!? Nope, the government at its finest. Then you have "God" Anthony Fauci who in fact helped fund that low security lab in Wuhan. With some of his crap, and my clairvoyance just by looking at his stupid smiling face, I personally think he's an Fing idiot. And so too is the WHO.

That's my soap box.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    There are a LOT of issues with using plasma as a medicine and no, making a vaccine from antibodies is not that easy. Here are some of the medical problems that can come from receiving plasma.

• Allergy to fresh frozen plasma (FFP) or plasma-derived products (eg, plasma protein), history of or
    • Immunoglobulin A (IgA) deficiency or
    • Protein S deficiency, severe—Should not be used in patients with these conditions.
    • Bleeding problems or
    • Heart failure or
    • Pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs)—Use with caution. May cause side effects to become worse.
    • Liver disease—Use with caution. May increase risk for more serious side effects.
    • Liver transplant—Patients with this condition should be monitored for increased bleeding.
    These are some of the side effects that can occur from receiving plasma.
    • Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
    • Dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
    • fast heartbeat
    • hives, itching, or rash
    • muscle cramps in the hands, arms, feet, legs, or face
    • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
    • shortness of breath
    • tightness in the chest
    • unusual tiredness or weakness
    Your feelings about Anthony Fauci.....YES!!! He should be hung in a way that he can kick himself to death.

WHO....YES!! There top donor USA. Second highest donor....drum roll please......Bill Gates. Also a funder of the lab in Wuhan and a proponent of reducing the human population. Including with Vaccines! LOL! No one could have made this all up.

As far as medical mask go......ROFLOL! Well, here is a picture of how well they work for just drywall dust. That stuff that has particle size way bigger than a virus.

1590708953_IMG_20200515_182314_464_gs_t1070_h8954b195ef1c28713c5ec9cfbd2bf212490e564e.jpg

His cheeks would remain disease free. LOL!

Dale

3. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm talking about cloning the antibody, but you're referring to plasma. Two different things.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Cloning takes place at a cellular level. Antigens are a protein molecule that attaches itself to the red blood cell. Antibodies are a protein in human plasma . Your plasma has antibodies to every virus, bacteria and mutated cell your body has ever had to overcome. Every flu, cold, bug all of it. There can be thousands of different antibodies in a single adult. First they had to identify what antibody COVID-19 was creating in people that had it and got well. Not an easy task. A simple cell can contain over 42 million protein cells. A human body can have over 30 to 40 trillion cells in it.

It's a very difficult process.

Dale

5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon F-22,

Actually, Dr Fauci didn't fund and part of the new section to the Wuhan lab.

It's a USG effort.

There's a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request on hold seeking the funding document. One of the reasons an agency can withold a requested document(s) is pending litigation. Anticipate this to drag out for a long time.

Meanwhile, we should all hold off on the bat soup and baked bat on rye toast.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

It appears protein are the building blocks of cells made up of amino acids. https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/qa/what-is-protein

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Giving gamma globulin is a form of passive immunity (not true immunity) and yes it can have side effects. Gamma Globulin from a persons who have fought off a disease are given to a person who currently has the disease in hopes that those

Here's info:
    https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-gamma-globin.htm#

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/gamma+globulin

Passive immunity:
    https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/glossary/552/passive-immunity

Treating ChinaCovid_19 using passive immunity:

https://www.covid19treatmentguideli...y/blood-derived-products/convalescent-plasma/

https://patch.com/massachusetts/falmouth/gamma-globulin-deserves-shot-vs-covid-19

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    My sister told me that they (who ever) are giving some $400 smackers for blood donations at Walmart for those that have COVID-19 antibodies.

Now I just need an antibody test... Cha-ching! LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I know all about her without clicking the link and just tonight saw her on Tucker Carlson. Several months ago I downloaded all her shit from a website that published her -- virology shit just in case it up and went the way of the dodo bird. So without further ado, here they be. https://app.box.com/s/dtod12e98aargrlyu42o5ma1h2d6h20x

There's a part of me that's suspicious of her motives. That's not to say I'm a left-wing CCP posturing idiot, but the clairvoyance in me thinks she's still in love with the CCP and wants to give them credit for fucking over the world as if to say, "yes, we have this power and can fuck you over." While at the same time she may know the real truth. Though, she might want Secret Service level protection at this point.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    One thing is for sure though. Actually, two:

1) The WHO and I think the CDC warned that the lab in Whuan that was studying this bat crap had shity security in place.

and

2) When the shit was released in Wuhan they quarantined off the area as well as others, but continued to allow international air travel.

Da faq? o_O

PS: May I add yet again Dr. Evil (Fauci) in his part funded this bullshit. And the conspiracy part of me thinks there are big players involved here. Kinda like the Epstein BS.

I personally can't stand the smiling prick Fauci. I can just see the BS in his face like I did with Clinton when I was 12! I have a certain clairvoyance about this shit. Besides, who advocated for remdesivir which is a hell of a lot more expensive than the "evil trump pill" hydroxychloroquine? Never mind the fact that hydooxycholroquine is a years long proven drug that modulates the immune system and has shown promise. I think the FDA at this time has jumped the gun in all manner of BS politics. F the lot of 'em and big Pharma!

PPS:

If it was from a wet market they'd burn them down!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    quote by a local MP: " in this area you are more liable to be bitten by a Unicorn than to catch Covid 19!"

Brownbear, TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  13. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F22,

You're on to something. Good research; good thinking.

No one - need I repeat "No one" makes major politically charged statements as a matter of routine and continues with vital signs.

Beside WHO and CDC, don't neglect Fort Detrick, Maryland, Army bio research lab.

National family physician Dr Anthony Fauci, tests high in the polls as an authentic, believable public health official.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Overwatch

Overwatch Expert Member
      185/230

Blog Posts:
    Well get ready for H1N1 Round 2. and you though they got that gone... nope. its reappeared in Vegas. My son in lay and mother in law got it. Mother in law is dieing from it. Vomiting and diarrhea. no liquids stay in. you dehydrate to death

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    If there really is a round two where there's a new strain which I have yet to hear about, then nuking China is in order via secret entry from B2s. Fuck 'em at this point. Fuck 'em!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    And my idea presented its self to me when I got my new Amazon Echo Show (spy tap). A news brief came across my screen about how Trump took a cocktail that was made of cloned, yes cloned antibodies and according to what the president said, and I'll paraphrase in a Tony the Tiger voice, "I feel greaaaat!"

The company that made this cocktail is called Regeneron.

Here's a few news articles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-treatment-regeneron-idUSKBN26L08A

https://www.foxnews.com/science/regeneron-phase-iii-antibody-testing-coronavirus-surge

It looks as of right now a promising therapeutic in the arsenal and we (the human race) could use every bit of help we can get.

A million people dead world wide now all because of fucker China and that pisses me off!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Ivermectin Could Have Saved ‘Millions’ of Lives — But Doctors Were Told Not to Use It"

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-ivermectin-could-have-saved-millions-lives/

"Data clearly show ivermectin can prevent COVID-19 and when used early can keep patients from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease. It can even help critically ill patients recover.

"Ivermectin has a long history of use as an antiparasitic, but its antiviral properties have been under investigation since 2012.

"Studies have shown ivermectin inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2 and seasonal influenza viruses, inhibits inflammation through several pathways, lowers viral load, protects against organ damage, prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 when taken before or after exposure, speeds recovery and lowers risk of hospitalization and death in COVID-19 patients.

"Doctors have been told not to use ivermectin as large controlled trials are still lacking. However, once you can see from clinical evidence that something is working, then conducting controlled trials becomes unethical, as you know you’re condemning the control group to poor outcomes or death. In fact, this is the exact argument vaccine makers now use to justify the elimination of control groups and giving everyone the vaccine.

"The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance recommends widespread use of ivermectin for all stages of COVID-19, including prevention."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    How is this administered? Oral, injection ? How for prevention?

1. Old Geezer
      I do not know the preferred modality of administration. A regular search may just help. Doing a proper search using PubMed or other medical searches would take me a while and right now, I'm prepping for bedtime/sleep. Taking some days off; will try to follow-up tomorrow. Crap, I have so many notes on this home desk! Been out of town. Other matters have been occupying my mind. There, have written myself a note. Let's see if I find this one amongst the stack! ... What's all this other stuff?

Old Geezer, Jun 20, 2021
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  21. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the only cure for Covid 19 is less humans.
    less contact means it cant spread so easily , thats why lock down worked so well.
    there was a time in this country when "Quarantine"(i.e. lock down) was the preferred method of stopping any disease entering the country.