The Real Remark On Slavery By Senator Cotton

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 29, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Never let truth get in the way of furthering your narrative. Journalism is dead. What is worse is that people can put this garbage on the internet, and everybody takes it as Gospel. They are too lazy or to stupid to vet anything on their own.

TMT Tactical, Old Geezer and Dalewick like this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The left has little but racism and or slavery associated with racism to attempt to bully, herd, shame, and intimidate Americans into ceding their votes and political positions to the leftists.

It gets tiring as well as predictable....boring as well when you can see them coming..,

Many of us have no desire to define ourselves in terms of race, racism, or slavery ..but it become more and more clear that there are groups out here, steered by the media and or pubic education, who only have such on their plate by which to attempt to "Herd" America and Americans to their benefit and to the public purse.

These groups will attempt to define us by race and or racism/slavery because it is the very best tool they have in their tool box.

I just don't buy it..

And I told that college educated woman to her face that she was a racist....because all she had on her plate was racism...and was attempting to define me so..

She was stunned and unprepared...for so sure was she that people would wilt before their talking points and cede the floor to her....she did not know how to reply...

She and the others quickly left. Ok by me...I have little use for professional racists..under any mantle...

I take people one at a time....and do not define myself and others by race....or other leftist talking points..I think it is Ishmael....bondage..to so do.

Some of us just do not want to be so Herded as is the MO of the left...not interested.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    When these people on the left define you by race and put a label on you....you become their slave if you are not aware of how their scam works...to "Herd" people unto silence....by shame or guilt maneuvering.

It is a type of censorship...bullying....ie...herding...

Be Warned....

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Slavery is something that humans have always done and probably always will. All that the end of slavery did was redefine it and give it a bunch of new names. A tenant farmer is a slave that you didn't have to feed or clothe. Mines enslaved their workers with company housing and the company store. You were always in debt to them and could only quit when you could pay them off. Welfare is a form of slavery. once on it there is no way to get off of it because if you get a job they cut your benefits and throw you out of housing before you get enough money from that job for deposits and to get your utilities turned on.

I was unemployed for over a year in the early 80s. Every place that I had ever worked closed down. I thought about trying to get some welfare assistance. They told me that i would have to sell my truck, sell my tools, and refuse or report any meal that my parents offered or fed me. I make my living with my tools if I sell them I can never get a job in any of my chosen professions again. I told them to stick it up their ass. The BIG problem was that I was white and all of the people that were in charge of this crap were black and felt like Welfare was only for Da Brothas and Sistas. My neighbor that was black and not actually an American citizen got assistance. Same people, same situation. they let him keep two big moving trucks so he could make money moving people.

6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Slavery and or racism today have become political/social tools of the left....used and misused to herd people into shame and guilt...into not thinking for themselves and thus leave them vulnerable to social and political herding...ie...politics.

Race and Slavery have become a type of censorship...ie...Herding....for political capital....lucre..votes.

You decide for yourself if you are going to fall for it.......I don't want anything to do with it.

I want to take care of my private business...and go home.

I do not want to be hijacked by someone else's stupidity and or social engineering efforts...Someone else's prejudices...and or ignorance.

I want to take care of my private business ....and not be Herded to take care of others....carry them on my shoulders/wallet ...and just go home.

I am also not responsible for something which happened way back in history ....which someone wants to place on my shoulders by race...thus clearly illustrating who are the racists here...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Over 600,000 European-Americans died due to the fight over slavery. Some towns lost all men of military age to the war; the only males left were boys and old men too crippled to fight. The South paid hard for its elitist slave-holding families' sins. Many of the "surviving" men had disabling injuries from the war. The North burned the South. It took many decades for the South to sort'a-kind'a recuperate. My Southern kin fought for the North, so that really made them popular when returning to their Southern homes.

https://www.facinghistory.org/resource-library/statistics-civil-war

upload_2020-8-5_21-2-8.png
    upload_2020-8-5_21-2-56.png

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.