The Real Teotwawki

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Feb 17, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Say it ain't so!! When did they become a literary giant?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The internet makes an endless place where you can look at pictures of naked women without paying for the playboy magazine. It is almost impossible to not look at them. They pop up in almost any internet search anymore. It is just one of the many things that the internet has replaced.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    While I am not a subscriber....from time to time ...I have found some well written articles on different topics in Playboy magazine.

I say this versus what one finds I ones daily newspaper..including the Olde Gray Lady.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.