The Rope As Utility Tool

Discussion in 'Other Useful Objects' started by Corzhens, May 28, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Who would think that the simple rope could be very useful when you are in the woods? It’s not the thick rope but the medium size rope that can be used for tying anything but sturdy for other purposes. When making a shelter, the rope is needed. When making a trap, the rope is important. When climbing a tree, the rope can also be of help especially if there are lots of fruits in the tree. When going to the woods, bringing along a rope of 10 meters is a good idea and develop it as a habit. It pays off in times of crisis. .

2. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Well ropes can be helpful for a lots of things, of course. Not just climbing (trees of course, but also mountains and rocks), I think there are many traps that can be built with it, also you can tie up some logs or branches if you want to built a small repair.
    I guess you should always bring a rope.